Siobhán O'Hagan #60 60th thread, it’s gone south with Ned, we’re looking at the back of Codswallop’s head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shiv is like the Opera conductor orchestrating these photos trying to show happy families.

Neds future will be her throwing the toys out of the pram because he won't go on holidays with her annually for staged photos.

Who knows - maybe they have landed at having an open relationship.

Reactions: 4
If I was to start dating a single dad and he was going on hols with the mom and child id be super wary.
Now its fine as she is an infant and all hands on deck but definitely not sustainable.

Am I wrong in saying that it would be very hard to date a man who plays happy families with mom. I'd obviously want a harmonious relationship for child etc. But not him heading away.
I get the impression shiv will want this set up for ever. I mean in about 12 months it would be more normal to have a shared care arrangement. More drop offs and pick ups rather than plus ones at weddings.

Unless they are giving it another while.
No offense to anyone but I wouldn't date a guy again with kids under 16.
Things are messy whether it's amicable or not.

That pic is weird maybe this is a go for the child's sake.

Reactions: 16
What's he supposed to do ... embarrass her infront of her whole family and refuse to get in the photo ??
It’s a couples photo so if her family really cared about her it wouldn’t be embarrassing it’s more embarrassing getting in the photo if they aren’t together

Reactions: 8
It’s the weirdest situation I’ve ever encountered. And tbh they’re both as weird as eachother. Him being on that holiday is weird, him going to the wedding weird, actively taking part in photos is weird.
I’m sticking by my previous comment that I genuinely think they’re getting together, and he knows exactly what he’s at.
Ya it seems that way from photo when baby was born there was no joint picture of them together no picture of them together at the zoo but all of a sudden he’s on a holiday and in family photos 🤷‍♀️

Honestly stop with the hearts over the babies faces it's stupid. Just don't put any pictures up over show the f*cking faces. What an awful picture of the bride when the bestman is making his speech she is scowling and wtf was she lurking behind a tree to get another picture of the bride and groom. Also her mothers hands give me the ick too it's creepy her holding the babies hands. Look I woke up and chose violence today.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I don’t know kids, the whole thing is reeking of them giving it a go
She’s easing into it, getting him in all these family photos, next thing you know… BAM she gets someone to take a candid shot of them as a family on the beach 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think we're all reading too much into the actual photo. I think someone just said lets get a 'O'Hagan' family photo and as he's the baby's dad, of course he'd be part of it? It doesn't mean he's romantically involved with the mother. Especially after all her declarations of how well they're co-parenting. Now Shiv might be hoping he'll see this 'family' unit and want more, but that's been the case since the positive test so... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 28
lads, lads, lads, it's a photo of course Ned is going to want to be in it. He seems to be up his own ass as much as his Sperm deposit receiver.

i don't really find it that weird, weird they are all standing behind their partners if they aren't actually "together" , he is on the edge so she can photoshop him out one day/ add tinsel.

• Haha
Ya it seems that way from photo when baby was born there was no joint picture of them together no picture of them together at the zoo but all of a sudden he’s on a holiday and in family photos 🤷‍♀️
She would have tagged him or he would have shared photos of them together on his own stories ….he has never publicly shared a photo of her … they aren’t together

Reactions: 14
She posted a meme the other day “I try to act all mysterious but I can’t shut the f up”

I honestly think this is about her trying to remain quiet about her & Ned being together & her unable to not share with the world.

Maybe that’s a reach but I got that vibe lol

Reactions: 8
I think we're all reading too much into the actual photo. I think someone just said lets get a 'O'Hagan' family photo and as he's the baby's dad, of course he'd be part of it? It doesn't mean he's romantically involved with the mother. Especially after all her declarations of how well they're co-parenting. Now Shiv might be hoping he'll see this 'family' unit and want more, but that's been the case since the positive test so... 🤷‍♀️
Agree with this but I also agree that Shiv is the one demanding the photos and orchestrating the set up.

This one looks staged to be fair.

The one at the weekend where he was sitting down beside her dad's was her spotting an opportunity and rounding up the troops and he had no idea😂.

He's a good looking fella and her main objective is to show him off as a flex. She is absolutely delighted around him like a giddy schoolgirl. Aoibhinn, Becca and Sinead Heg are her primary audience. The rest of us are secondary. The baby photos are targetted at Sinead who had confided in Shiv she wanted that with Jack while Shiv told her sh never wanted kids🤣🤦. The three that tried to make her more feminine in Bali as she couldn't pull for love nor money. That definitely cut deep with her, more than she realises.

She's so giddy around him. As much as I don't like her because she's a scammer - I hope she finds happiness and finds the way to become a decent human being again. The Shiv of recent years has been utterly detestable.

I don’t know kids, the whole thing is reeking of them giving it a go
I think he would rather hack off his cock then give it a go with Shiv.

For 9 months she tried to make it look they they were a thing and I do believe that the once a week prison dates was Ned ‘get to know her and see if there’s more then a drunken duck’…

…. But something was definitely brought up or discovered around the Wexford day visit… the weekly meets stopped after that. It was very Black & White.. there was no relationship….

… She has said child. No pics of them together. No mutual post… she comes out after she’s “asked” by a follower if they’re together. She says no they’re just going to co-parent

… she would look the tit if a month later she uploads saying they decided to give it another go 😂
---
As much as I don't like her because she's a scammer - I hope she finds happiness and finds the way to become a decent human being again.
ohh I was agreeing with it all up until this part 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Defo not breast-feeding..saw her asking about formula prep machines on Dr Niamh lunch's page. Its the only thing she has never banged on about neither. Before any one jumps at me I used formula. But then shivers, health and nutrition 😖
Don't ask Dr Niamh about the prep machine set her into over drive 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
No offense to anyone but I wouldn't date a guy again with kids under 16.
Things are messy whether it's amicable or not.

That pic is weird maybe this is a go for the child's sake.
I agree. They are so naive. They haven’t a clue. When new partners come on the scene - and they do- it’s a total clusterfuck. I’m divorced and my ex husband has a new partner and a child and lm also in a new relationship for many years. I have a 13 yr old from my marriage and it is a shitshow trying to organise school holidays and Christmas - mid terms etc- in fact I’ve just come back from the solicitors TODAY because he’s being such an hole over access. It . Never. Ends. Sorry but I can’t wait to see how this unfolds. These two are total dopes.

Reactions: 21
Just imagine the day shiv surprises us with a happy family photo and engagement ring
Tattle would explode 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.