Siobhán O'Hagan #60 60th thread, it’s gone south with Ned, we’re looking at the back of Codswallop’s head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she hated the dress for attention. She had plenty of time to get a dress. She knew when the wedding was. I'm fully convinced she creates this unnecessary dress drama for attention.

She does look well for someone with a baby who is only a few weeks old. Some women do bounce back. I did. I didn't do anything special or watch what I ate, it just happened.
Don't come at me but there does seem to be this trend on social media at the moment of women still waddling around in nappies with 4 month old babies.... it's a bit much 🙈 imo of course.
Some women bounce back, some have to work at it. It's a fact of life. There shouldn't be so much of a spotlight on it. Either or is perfectly normal !!

Reactions: 33
She said she hated the dress for attention. She had plenty of time to get a dress. She knew when the wedding was. I'm fully convinced she creates this unnecessary dress drama for attention.

She does look well for someone with a baby who is only a few weeks old. Some women do bounce back. I did. I didn't do anything special or watch what I ate, it just happened.
Don't come at me but there does seem to be this trend on social media at the moment of women still waddling around in nappies with 4 month old babies.... it's a bit much 🙈 imo of course.
Some women bounce back, some have to work at it. It's a fact of life. There shouldn't be so much of a spotlight on it. Either or is perfectly normal !!
My body bounced back and I ended up a stone lighter than I was pre pregnancy within two months but that was because I had raging PND and literally couldn’t eat.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
My body bounced back and I ended up a stone lighter than I was pre pregnancy within two months but that was because I had raging PND and literally couldn’t eat.
I just wish women could be women without so much focus on their outward appearance. I am very aware that social media ( Shiv included ) plays a major part in this.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Im willing to take some slack here, im no fan of her but maybe just maybe, they are good friends who are now rearing a baby together. If she took the child away on her own there would be an negative opinion too. He seems quiet happy to be there in those pics. We have no other info then that. None of them have ever spoke out about what the dynamics are , We get one 'insider' who drops a few comments every now and then, but realistically any of us could pretend to have connections. This is an anonymous site afterall! Siobh herself is prob drip feeding a Narrative here of she wanted to who knows 🤷‍♀️ Unpopular opinion, but he looks happy, she looks happy. Fair play to them if they can Co parent as friends. The dramatic opinions on this thread are eastenders worthy sometimes. There's children bought into alot worse relationships imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Im willing to take some slack here, im no fan of her but maybe just maybe, they are good friends who are now rearing a baby together. If she took the child away on her own there would be an negative opinion too. He seems quiet happy to be there in those pics. We have no other info then that. None of them have ever spoke out about what the dynamics are , We get one 'insider' who drops a few comments every now and then, but realistically any of us could pretend to have connections. This is an anonymous site afterall! Siobh herself is prob drip feeding a Narrative here of she wanted to who knows 🤷‍♀️ Unpopular opinion, but he looks happy, she looks happy. Fair play to them if they can Co parent as friends. The dramatic opinions on this thread are eastenders worthy sometimes. There's children bought into alot worse relationships imo.
i hope your right, happy parents = happy kids and while she’s a grade A prick her child deserves to be happy. so if they find common ground and manage to amicably co parent it’s a win.

all that being said boundaries are important

Reactions: 20
i hope your right, happy parents = happy kids and while she’s a grade A prick her child deserves to be happy. so if they find common ground and manage to amicably co parent it’s a win.

all that being said boundaries are important
Maybe I am maybe I'm not 🤷‍♀️ its social media we see glimpses of people's lives. What we see today is people who appear happy maybe it's all for show again who knows 🤷‍♀️ I just think it gets so far fetched here at times it gives tattle a bad name. Like call her out on crappy behaviour, but people jumping to conclusions about their relationship etc is mad.

Reactions: 23
I can't see that darragh liked her bikini pic? I can find his page normally but doesn't show he's one it the liked now

Reactions: 2
I bet she doesn't even know the rules of rugby. bleeping turnip.
As someone in NZ, I’m devastated for Ireland. I was hoping it would be Ireland or SA who take this World Cup. You guys are also the fuggin best when it comes to supporting Palestine 🇵🇸🇮🇪 you all are fantastic. The Irish are just good eggs. Aside from Shivmeister of course. But she’s more Balinese/Thai/British at this stage, wouldn’t you say, given how much she hates Ireland? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I just wish women could be women without so much focus on their outward appearance. I am very aware that social media ( Shiv included ) plays a major part in this.
It’s bleeping bullshlt! No need for the commentary around it. “People looking great after having a baby” good for them! It’s the most traumatic tit you’ll go through and people don’t need the comparison whether you “bounce back” or not! I wouldve have happily bounced myself off a wall than listen to this bull tit post birth. How is this still a bleeping thing???

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I would be happy for them if that’s the case, a baby needs a happy environment

But I can’t get past how she jumped him and got herself pregnant, a grown woman admitting online to thousands thst she decided she wanted a baby and went And made one, without any care for the male involved. Yes he should of used contraception if he didn’t want a child etc etc etc 🤪

Reactions: 10
She is def playing up to the ‘are they together’ speculation again and she is only loving it. She def also trying to steal her sisters thunder

Reactions: 30
How is she a mid 30s adult carrying on like this!!
The family photo 📸 new screensaver for Shivvers!

She loves the suspicion/ intrigue. And people wondering.

The dress & hair were awful! She has spent almost every day shopping since baby was born, so no excuse! It's just all about her..

Reactions: 19
I would be happy for them if that’s the case, a baby needs a happy environment

But I can’t get past how she jumped him and got herself pregnant, a grown woman admitting online to thousands thst she decided she wanted a baby and went And made one, without any care for the male involved. Yes he should of used contraception if he didn’t want a child etc etc etc 🤪
I think she lacks the awareness to how mad it sounds that she decided she wanted a baby & just let it happen with any old stranger.

Absolute madness but it does actually happen a lot, I know a couple of people who wouldn’t never admit it but were delighted when they “accidentally” fell pregnant to a relatively new partner. It would be my idea of hell, parenthood is hard enough transition on a relationship that’s well established. I’d hate to do it with someone I barely knew.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I do agree with what you are saying and yes some of the conspiracy theories on here are mental ( as they are on every tattle page)

But a gentle reminder to us all. This is Shiv. She has 60 tattle threads for a reason. She alluded to the fact they were in a relationship her whole pregnancy. She's as shady as they come.
It's great they seem to be co parenting successfully. And I wish them continued success with it.
But ... at the same time I won't be fooled by her 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I really don’t get the way she posts her baby and her niece and covers their faces. Just take the photo and keep it in your phone, or share it on her private/close friends story option. It’s really pointless sharing the picture. Like if she wanted people to coo over her baby and give her the attention then leave the heart off. If you don’t want people to see the baby, don’t show the baby/babies. There is no context or relevance.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I really don’t get the way she posts her baby and her niece and covers their faces. Just take the photo and keep it in your phone, or share it on her private/close friends story option. It’s really pointless sharing the picture. Like if she wanted people to coo over her baby and give her the attention then leave the heart off. If you don’t want people to see the baby, don’t show the baby/babies. There is no context or relevance.
I've a friend with a very very private insta account. 100 odd followers, all family and friends. She covers her child's face in photos 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It irrationally annoys the hell out of me!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.