Siobhán O'Hagan #60 60th thread, it’s gone south with Ned, we’re looking at the back of Codswallop’s head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People do know it’s possible to have a child and have absolutely no trace of them on social media, DONT THEY???

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She’ll be like that other melt Terrie McEvoy and cover the face but slowly start to show more & more. The child will end up as content, same as all the huns.

Reactions: 12
I think he's setting precedent that she cant take Codswallop out of the country without him. She cant pull im just taking her to Bali for a few weeks it's fine we came back from Portugal and it was all ok
Agreed. I think it’s the sort of stunt she’d pull. Go to bali For a holiday then decide she wants to stay for a few months to live differently with canopener - after all we all have different attitudes to risk. Ned is smarter than we give him credit for- he’s playing tactics and looking at the long game.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's a turd. What ever their parenting situation and how wonderful they are/or aren't she is still Mammy to Codswallop.

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine the level of embarrassment you’d feel going to a “family” wedding knowing that everyone knows the guy you’ve brought along literally pumped you once and got you pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Can you imagine the level of embarrassment you’d feel going to a “family” wedding knowing that everyone knows the guy you’ve brought along literally pumped you once and got you pregnant.
She's EmBarRaSsInG dIfFeReNtLy.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've a friend with a very very private insta account. 100 odd followers, all family and friends. She covers her child's face in photos 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It irrationally annoys the hell out of me!
[/QUOTE]
I do this, i have less than 100 followers, all friends and family,and a private accout, its easier to post on instagram to share the memories with them but i block my babies face cause i dont want her on the internet. I dont know where facial recognition is going and i dont want her face recognised by A.I. because i put her on the internet. This is my reason for the emoji over the face (yes am wearing a tin foil hat 🤣) assume slobbers is because she is so famous, but i do understand why people hide kids faces.

My family and friends can choose to look at my instagram or not but i'm pretty sure they would hate me bombarding their whatsapp 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I do agree with what you are saying and yes some of the conspiracy theories on here are mental ( as they are on every tattle page)

But a gentle reminder to us all. This is Shiv. She has 60 tattle threads for a reason. She alluded to the fact they were in a relationship her whole pregnancy. She's as shady as they come.
It's great they seem to be co parenting successfully. And I wish them continued success with it.
But ... at the same time I won't be fooled by her 🤣
Totally agree and im def not fooled by her she has set the tone numerous times for the conspiracy theories here. She can never take back from the world the fact she shared her 'holiday romance'in a business email and didn't take sherlock to realise the situation when she announced her pregnancy . Last night I just felt that sometimes some of the comments are based on total speculation and the thread becomes meh 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
What is the point of uploading a photo with one person blocked out? Just don't upload the photo ffs.

Reactions: 24
Do you think she keeps posting pics with emoji baby because, like us, unless there is proof she still can't believe she got the ride herself 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My friends and family wouldn’t judge me for this if everyone was happy with the way it was being managed and a happy kid was the goal of both parents.

Reactions: 10
My friends and family wouldn’t judge me for this if everyone was happy with the way it was being managed and a happy kid was the goal of both parents.
My family would have a laugh about it. I mean a baby is always a blessing and it’s happened. You can’t change how the baby has got here. As much as she’s a n*b, she appears to be doing ok. Fair play to them both for putting the kid first. He could have just done one and been a part time Dad and she could be sat in a beige flat being a slummy mummy who doesn’t leave the house and moans that the baby isn’t sleeping when it’s one day old!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Do you think she keeps posting pics with emoji baby because, like us, unless there is proof she still can't believe she got the ride herself 👀
I have a theory…..

She does it because it’s actually a baby born doll and her niece and daughter are with Raisin and she is raising them in a loving home as sisters…. But Siobhan needs a flex so they went to Smyths on one of their get to know one another dates and picked out a baby doll for her to hold for pictures.

I’m open to be corrected though. But still haven't seen them together without a heart over one or both.
---
As much as she’s a n*b, she appears to be doing ok.
I’m gonna give it more than 2 months to make a judgement. This is a woman who claims to always be happy and then the next year saying that time was her most depressing experience ever…. It’s almost a daily occurrence with her throwbacks.

So maybe wait a few months and wait for her to update 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've noticed how much happier she appears when Ned is around for any length of time. In her photos she's smiling and looks happy. It's quite tragic really because it'll be short lived. Once they return to Dublin she'll be back in the flat and he'll pop in and out. It's so obvious that she craves to have a relationship with him. She's not going to have any peace of mind in that area of her life until she accepts the situation as it is.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.