Siobhán O'Hagan #60 60th thread, it’s gone south with Ned, we’re looking at the back of Codswallop’s head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will absolutely lose the plot when Ned gets a girlfriend and it’s not her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
i think she is smiling when she is around him because she is a smug twit. She properly got one over him. Yes he might be dad of the year, blah blah. but she is a wanker and she will always put her self first on her superior pedestal.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If I was to start dating a single dad and he was going on hols with the mom and child id be super wary.
Now its fine as she is an infant and all hands on deck but definitely not sustainable.

Am I wrong in saying that it would be very hard to date a man who plays happy families with mom. I'd obviously want a harmonious relationship for child etc. But not him heading away.
I get the impression shiv will want this set up for ever. I mean in about 12 months it would be more normal to have a shared care arrangement. More drop offs and pick ups rather than plus ones at weddings.

Unless they are giving it another whirl.

Reactions: 30
If I was to start dating a single dad and he was going on hols with the mom and child id be super wary.
Now its fine as she is an infant and all hands on deck but definitely not sustainable.

Am I wrong in saying that it would be very hard to date a man who plays happy families with mom. I'd obviously want a harmonious relationship for child etc. But not him heading away.
I get the impression shiv will want this set up for ever. I mean in about 12 months it would be more normal to have a shared care arrangement. More drop offs and pick ups rather than plus ones at weddings.

Unless they are giving it another whirl.
He would be some dumb fucker to give it another go but maybe he's so in love with his daughter he might want a full sibling for her. God only knows. It's a very bizzare situation.
No sane woman would want to be involved in that situation , no matter how much like him.

Reactions: 11
She clearly hasnt realised yet this situation needs to last 18yrs.....

Reactions: 7
Ned has already taken 1 for the team......this is now another level.
First the tacky tinsel, now the white plastic chairs....stay classy O'Hagans

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ll just leave this here 🤣
WTF is with that photo! All the ‘couples’ lined up with each other. If they’re genuinely good friends that’s great for the baby but she certainly wants to give the impression they’re loved up. I’m sure there will be comments under the post assuming they’re together and I’d bet anything she won’t correct them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Like I don’t care but you don’t get in a family photo like that if you’re not making a go at things! You could just politely say no it’s ok I’ll take the photo. So he’s equally as bad as her if hes giving her all this false hope

Reactions: 29
I'd say it's one of those ones where they were taking a group photo and no-one was going to tell him to step aside, because who would do that? You'd just kind of go with it and if he stepped out, you'd be like "ah get in the photo for god's sake!"

Reactions: 11
Like I don’t care but you don’t get in a family photo like that if you’re not making a go at things! You could just politely say no it’s ok I’ll take the photo. So he’s equally as bad as her if hes giving her all this false hope
What's he supposed to do ... embarrass her infront of her whole family and refuse to get in the photo ??

Reactions: 10
It’s the weirdest situation I’ve ever encountered. And tbh they’re both as weird as eachother. Him being on that holiday is weird, him going to the wedding weird, actively taking part in photos is weird.
I’m sticking by my previous comment that I genuinely think they’re getting together, and he knows exactly what he’s at.

Reactions: 26
What's he supposed to do ... embarrass her infront of her whole family and refuse to get in the photo ??
You mean like she has done to him in front of 164k (I checked 🤣) followers?
Or however many people are on her subscriber list to those bloody stupid daily emails she was sending about the time she got the ride in Abu Dhabi.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.