Siobhán O'Hagan #60 60th thread, it’s gone south with Ned, we’re looking at the back of Codswallop’s head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads can we all just agree that Ned is fit af and as bad as the shivmeister is,her eyes deffo work 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I thought she had a terrible attitude to health and fitness for years and would be on the treadmill eating special k going to slimming world and nothing worked until she found weights.
Standard shiv . Changing her story to suit her current scam. Preying on new mums.

Reactions: 33
And no offense to her parents but I don't see them out doing marathons or playing in a over 50s event. Her dad plays golf and her mum looks like a lady that enjoyed spandex in the 80s/90s. She's never done a single exercise activity with them unless u count pulling pints.
---
I thought she had a terrible attitude to health and fitness for years and would be on the treadmill eating special k going to slimming world and nothing worked until she found weights.
Just to quote myself obviously what's happened is craic o hagan has stolen mummies phone this morning and posted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Guys do we think good pal Shiv influenced the name of her pal Jenny Keane's online s€x toy shop:
🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys do we think good pal Shiv influenced the name of her pal Jenny Keane's online s€x toy shop:
🤭
Hmm, is it possible it's a joint venture with Shiv being a silent investor? They had a few meetings this year.

What jumped out at me is there is a favourite books section 😂

Good on you Shiv - gets the ride once, has a kid and is an expert & investor in a riding business.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hmm, is it possible it's a joint venture with Shiv being a silent investor? They had a few meetings this year.

What jumped out at me is there is a favourite books section 😂

Good on you Shiv - gets the ride once, has a kid and is an expert & investor in a riding business.

Shiv has been doing her bad yoga for years now, bet this is her section, and she probably will be Oh So Naked 😆

Gets the ride once, and as usual, she is expert 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shiv has been doing her bad yoga for years now, bet this is her section, and she probably will be Oh So Naked 😆

Gets the ride once, and as usual, she is expert 😉
That has O'Hagans grubby mits all over it! Now her yoga nonsense with the legs back spread eagle is making sense 😂😂🤦. The "Oh" use is definitely Shivs involvement.

Anyone notice she always posts loads of throwbacks when Ned is around her. As if she is trying to show how cool she is and get him to ask questions about her travels. She obviously wants to take him to the beach in Bali where she had her vision.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I picked it up that "my parents " meant her and Ned...baby Cashla is that advanced she posted that herself.
…. Again where’s the athlete 😂.

An athlete, by definition, is someone proficient in sports and other forms of physical exercise..

Ned is training for a triathlon or whatever.. I’d call him an athlete.

Siobhan.. We have all seen her do a burpee and her 10 mins of “yoga” 😂. I’ll leave it at that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shiv the athletic superwoman that she is should join up with ned do his stuff it be so easy 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.