Siobhán O'Hagan #60 60th thread, it’s gone south with Ned, we’re looking at the back of Codswallop’s head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember Slob insinuated there were only a few Tattlers with multiple accounts…. I think She’s the one with multiple accounts trying to spread the narrative they’re together 😂😂 they’re defo defo not together

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If any part of this total piss take prediction comes true, I’m leaving Earth. Elon, save me a spot on Mars or Jupiter or wherever it is you’re desperate to conquer. Earth’s gone mad, I’m out huns 😂

IMG_4533.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is mags Monaghan right in the head????
Maybe, by the narrative Shiv is trying to spin, her followers haven't a clue what's really going on. And she's not going to correct them. Imagine she replied oh we are just co parenting, to set the record straight like

Reactions: 6
Maybe, by the narrative Shiv is trying to spin, her followers haven't a clue what's really going on. And she's not going to correct them. Imagine she replied oh we are just co parenting, to set the record straight like
I said at the time, SOH convenient buried the "we are co-parenting " news. Using the smokescreen of her birthing story.

Reactions: 12
One parent family payment is a means tested payment so she wouldn't qualify even if she wanted to.

Reactions: 9
I know I am late but just catching up now and I'm sorry but I need to dedicate a moment to that flipping dress. I know EXACTLY what happened. Shivver was off her face with want and anticipation at the thoughts of having Ned at a piss up SO she decided this is my moment. This is the trip we become a proper family, he WILL fall for me all over again.
Now considering she has just had a baby, most new mams would say, I just want to find a dress I feel comfortable in and look good in. Not our Shiv she wanted to look SEXY for the Nedster, so I can imagine she ordered a tit tonne of cut out polyester from shein/boohoo/plt etc, they all looked like shite on her because you have to be 21 and a size 2 to pull off most of that shite, not to be dissuaded though, she went for an backless rag yolk instead because begging/choosing etc = shite dress.
She could absolutely gone into town and bought a simple elegant dress but Shiv was trying to bring sexy back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The size of the honker 👃😱🤥🤣🤣
I’m not going to judge someone on the size or shape of the nose they were born with. What I will judge is the telltale signs of Botox when people get the oddly positioned wrinkles beside their nose because their forehead can’t move anymore. You can’t get rid of wrinkles, you just change where they appear. A lot of the huns would do well to retain that info!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Congratulations to @LetsCallEmOut for the amazing title

Shiv and Ned are in Portugal at a wedding. Baby Codswallop is with them

All obviously on the piss last night and gearing up for round 2 today.

Shiv didn't like her gúna yesterday.

Ró was bridesmaid and looked fab.

I'm ashamed to admit I find Ned quite attractive 🙈... I prolly should have kept that to myself 😭

Please continue!
I think Ned is a sexy beast!!! 😜🤣
---
For someone who only 2.5 years ago recorded this she has gone all in on it hasn't she. Like overboard with her mam necklaces, gushy mother posts etc. She was definitely spoofing at the time. Her comment were made out of fear. She has always wanted kids.

"'I have no desire to have kids’ - is deciding not to have children still seen as a taboo? | Newstalk" https://www.newstalk.com/podcasts/h...ng-not-to-have-children-still-seen-as-a-taboo
A blind man would’ve known that she wanted kids!! She was just getting in like that because she wasn’t with anyone and it suited the narrative to make out she want d to be child free.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.