Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
The flex to prove she's better or not most women is ridiculous, the only person she's fooling is herself. When she's in that delivery room, followers, friends, foes, family etc all mean absolutely nothing. It'll be her own worry her own stress her own pain..nobody is going to feel it only her. Siobhan girlie, if you're finding the weekdays fly and weekends drag , god love u when the baby comes everyday is long and the nights are even longer. That's something you will share and have in common with every mother, no flex, no medals just hard cold facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Noseyone1977

30kg thrusters for 21 reps followed by 15 then 9 is difficult enough for someone who trains, ( I’ve done this workout) add in 8months pregnant, heavier body weight, it’s a no go. My pelvic floor hurts looking at her
Its just like the bodybuilding comp... She is trying to make this her personality... So she can go on podcasts later on saying how she trained right up until she gave birth. So so irresponsible of her to show this on her platform. She deliberately shows the cleans and the most dangerous moves. I hate her so much, there is something seriously wrong with her.

• Heart

facingthemoon

I don’t think she gets the facts. She’s going to have a co-parent relationship at best and more than likely be a single mother. She might be banking/hopeful on him being there for advice and help etc but if they aren’t in a fully committed relationship she has no real chance of that. It’s not like he’ll be taking the baby away at the weekends, for at least a good year if even.

the Louise podcast did start with ‘we’ but when discussing housing and a garden it was ‘I’. She is yo yo’ing back and forth in her mind about what this is gunna look like. Siding on the very optimistic part I think.

I’m 23 weeks pregnant right now and have a committed partner, it’s my first baby and I’m mixed between absolutely crapping myself and being excited. I’m preparing financially and mentally as much as I can. I’ve maternity leave from a good company and support but I know it’s all me and my friends have told me that nothing will ever prepare me for what’s about it happen. I’m actually sometimes being pessimistic about it all because it might help me with the reality. This is a very wanted baby and took nearly 2 years to get pregnant.

Siobhan just seems to be flying by the seat of her pants. I’d be feeling very vulnerable if I was her. Can see realistically see any plan for the future right now? I know we all can’t and some things just fall into place but I think she’s in deep and will struggle.
The baby will not come out talking and be great craic, it’ll be completely and utterly dependent on her in every single way 24/7. Talking about taking it to a beer garden omg I can’t even imagine having a drink at Christmas and my family have already offered, I could be absolutely exhausted and just want to sleep by then

• Heart

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Regardless of what’s going on behind the scenes and what’s true or not, all she will ever show is whatever she thinks makes her looks superior to a few women she knows personally, and a load of strangers on the internet who don’t even care. That literally is her whole life. I’m waiting for the birthing story where she shares that she went into labour in Perpetua but “not even that could stop me from finishing my workout 😅🤣

Then there will be the “first marg 🥹” post followed by a load of stories that are just pictures of the baby’s foot or hand accompanied by 🥹🥹🥹🥹 and as many pictures of Ned’s arm she can get away with. We’ll know the shit’s properly hit the fan when the Bali bikini throwbacks start.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

surlook

VIP Member
Doubling down on those dangerous workouts is exactly what I expected her to do. She is an asshole.

kata420

Chatty Member
That or she gave her the sob story and was very convincing that she knows what she is doing and possibly even lied about advice etc. I wouldnt put it past her to try the sympathy route.
Just goes to prove that EM is yet another insta hun that can’t or won’t stand over their knowledge base. I wish someone decent would just call her out instead of this sycophantic ‘you’re so great’ fake shit. I’d have had so much respect for EM if she gave it to her straight, instead of this tiptoeing and backtracking and ‘having coffee together’. Oh fuck off the lot of yiz. 😂

• Heart
Imagine having a guy you barely know and have no real relatinship with, being there at the birth?? Someone who didnt even help you move home from London?? Im not for one second saying he shouldnt be as the father but its the most vulnerable and sometimes scary time, you need someone you 100% trust and know, someone who can medically advocate for you.

madegg91

Yknow when you have an intense gym session, and depending on how much you've eaten/how hydrated you are/tiredness, etc, you can get that shaky, woozy feeling and need to quickly sit down?

What happens when that strikes, when you're standing on top of a box, at nearly 9 months pregnant?

She's an absolute raving lunatic..every day she continues to raise the bar for insanity.

• Sad
What!?! Has empowered mama talked some sense into Shivers this afternoon and tomorrow we'll see her doing pregnancy safe exercises? 🤞
Wow she took that post so badly she had to go and speak with her.

And no doubt Shiv is telling her she's wrong in the most passive aggressive way possible. There is a real whiff of Shiv absolutely simmering for days about it in a "How dare she type of way" to the extent that she went on a blocking spree.

• Haha
Lads, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm ready and waiting for the Autumn/Winter months when every ounce of karma hits this arsehole. For everyone she has shat on so publically for their life choices and every lie she has told, it's all coming for her 🍿👀
Dark and cold, winter nights, no income, a screaming baby. Ned carrying on as usual A stressed Shiv. All the huns living their best life. Bring it.

• Heart
  • Haha

surlook

VIP Member
358806489_790232816098156_5205347038323496021_n.jpg

Haha so her Mam only texts her if she doesn't post on Instagram first thing in the morning. FFS Siobhan! That means she hardly ever texts you because you always post some shite early in the morning. What a statement to make.

• Haha

kata420

Chatty Member
Hideous viewing from that angle. I really don’t understand why she’s parading that bump around in shorts and sports bras. She looks huge. A T-shirt to cover up would look a lot nicer on her. At least she’s dropped some weight in the overheads but her form is still shit. I don’t know why she didn’t just move to dumbbells a long time ago. The box steps… just why like. She’s definitely going to have pelvic floor dysfunction after all this stretching it. She won’t be told. It kind of shits on Ned allegedly being a pregnancy and post partum coach too as watching that car crash in action would make me steer very far away from anyone associating with those kind of workouts.

Even a quick literature search on intense exercising in pregnancy brings up articles about reducing oxygen to the placenta, foetal decelerations and post exercise accelerations implying foetal distress induced by heavily exercise and they all say not recommended. There’s not much research on it as nobody else is prepared to compromise the health of their unborn child all to prove a point to absolutely nobody but themselves. But it’s Shiv, she knows better than everyone so, ‘Why Wouldn’t You?!’

She angers me with her recklessness and willful ignorance. She shouldn’t be allowed to call herself a PT.
To be nice, the yoga workout looked perfectly appropriate and her hair looked nice. When I could look past the giant grey gunt taking up most of the camera.

• Heart

Layla29

She really is in for the shock of her life. If she really thinks she’s gonna be out sipping Margs after the baby is born she is farrrr mistaken🤣 nobody can prepare you for after birth. The first 12 weeks are so tough, the flood of emotions with hormones plummeting, the reflux/colic, the feeding every 3 hours, the loneliness, the moods. It’s all so worth it I love my baby to absolute bits but it is not easy. My baby is 11 months and I’ve been out once since birth. I hope she has a strong network around her because she is gonna need it.

• Haha

Miss_cici

"The time with my family in Abu Dhabi was amazing. Seeing them enjoying the desert, the race, the sunshine, Swedish House Mafia etc. It makes all the hard work worth it."

God she's insufferable. This trip will be the new South Africa family trip, aren't I so great to treat them :cautious:

Also disappointed to see her hanging out with Jenny Keane, I love her 😩

• Heart

surlook

VIP Member
Please god can people stop following her!!!! When she blocks you I’m pretty sure you’re still counted for her followers! Just look her up on iganony if you must or just watch the shit show unfold here!!
A- fucking - men! I am so tired of people giving out about her here but still following her and watching her stories which adds to her engagement stats. You are the reason she gets brand deals. These companies do not care if you like her or not - they only care about the number of eyeballs on her stories.

• Heart

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
Guessing grot bags is 34 weeks
And of course yoga is too easy for this guru.
She gets more painful every day.
Always missing something. Can never be present or excited for what’s to come. She is just revolting.
“Can’t wait to get back to vinyasa flow”

Lads, she’s in for a serious shock🍿 For about 6months I was lucky to shower every 3 days or remember to eat let alone do one yoga stretch

• Haha
  • Heart