Siobhán O'Hagan #53 baby showers with pretend mates, meeting ned for fake dates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is going on with her nose and lip’s recently?!
The nose she had some kind of non-surgery fillers in to remove the bump from it. Those have worn off in pregnancy so that's her real nose reappearing (but remember ladies, filters on your photos are a lie!)

Her lips I assume same but the paleness and inhuman way they move is anyone's guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Will there be a babymoon with Ned I wonder?!!

I still cannot believe she is pregnant!!
All evidence points to Ned taking out as many loans as he can to lower his maintenance and staying well away from her.

There is certainly trouble in paradise.

The kid will be going into first day at school and I still won't believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All evidence points to Ned taking out as many loans as he can to lower his maintenance and staying well away from her.

There is certainly trouble in paradise.

The kid will be going into first day at school and I still won't believe it.
So true...honestly the biggest shock...I'd say Ned thinks the same!

Reactions: 13
So true...honestly the biggest shock...I'd say Ned thinks the same!
I think Ned has moved on from the denial stage of grief and is probably at the anger stage!

Whereas Shiv is just delighted to have a bump to put her grubby hand on at every single opportunity!!

She is 110% targetting these photos at someone.

Reactions: 20
I wonder will she become a proud member "of the bad mom's club". That idiotic trend on social media seems to be all the rage and she fits the criteria.
Also how sad is it that she is mentioning having a baby and margarita in the same sentence

Reactions: 14
Will there be a babymoon with Ned I wonder?!!

I still cannot believe she is pregnant!!
Oooh I’d say she’s freaking that she possibly wont have the baby moon, like all the other ‘momflueners’, to splash all over insta and raise her mom to be profile so she can rake in a load of freebies

Reactions: 11
Her brother Cian hasn't appeared at all on her story since the Christmas photo👀

Despite living in Dublin and working very close to her.

Penny for his thoughts, I'd say he is not best pleased. It furthers my belief that she hadn't told the family or Ned at the time that Christmas photo was taken....

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Penny for his thoughts, I'd say he is not best pleased. It furthers my belief that she hadn't told the family or Ned at the time that Christmas photo was taken....
Jesus i forgot peanut wasnt his name for a minute and was getting confused!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Id say the mood went from “oh my god, someone is finally going out with her” to “oh my god, what has she done” very quickly.

(“Going out” cause she definitely tried to play it off to her family as they were at least seeing each other (maybe they even were for a week at the start))

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus i forgot peanut wasnt his name for a minute and was getting confused!
Me too. I was like wtf is Cian?
---
Id say the mood went from “oh my god, someone is finally going out with her” to “oh my god, what has she done” very quickly.

(“Going out” cause she definitely tried to play it off to her family as they were at least seeing each other (maybe they even were for a week at the start))
Maybe she took his mini golf pencil by “mistake” and had to give it back to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like she’s spoke more about having a drink than she has pregnancy all these months unless she’s targeting it at someone. Her recent post, first line has a drinks emoji. Gals got issues.

Reactions: 19
I feel like she’s spoke more about having a drink than she has pregnancy all these months unless she’s targeting it at someone. Her recent post, first line has a drinks emoji. Gals got issues.
If you go to her old pics (or just her sister's tagged pics) she has alcohol in her hand for pretty much every photo, going back years and years. It's the love of her life.

Reactions: 15
“Nearly there”. You’d be forgiven for thinking she was referring to the baby but nah, standard Shiv can’t get the drink off her mind. For most people the end game of pregnancy is a happy healthy baby. For this cretin it’s a cocktail.
Yikes, that’s really bad…

Reactions: 7
Has soon as that baby's crown is showing she will be slurping out of the Prosecco. Fully expect a picture on week 1 with the baby in one hand and a marg in the other.

That will be huge low point and terrible sign of what is to come for the child.

Reactions: 17
“Nearly there”. You’d be forgiven for thinking she was referring to the baby but nah, standard Shiv can’t get the drink off her mind. For most people the end game of pregnancy is a happy healthy baby. For this cretin it’s a cocktail.
“Not long now” sorry, typo!

Reactions: 2
I get your point but if it's true that Ned didn't know that means that he voluntarily hung out with her in December. As in he wanted to spend time with her again after the holiday and wanted to stick it in her again multiple times. I just can't see that.

She looks demented wonder how she will cope when she realises she can’t just swan off and do her punishment workouts when she has a newborn to look after.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.