Siobhán O'Hagan #53 baby showers with pretend mates, meeting ned for fake dates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only been to Soho House in Miami but l’m
Not a member. I only ate there. You can’t go to Soho Farmhouse unless you’re a member or accompany a member. It’s a few thousand a year for membership- that only gets you in the door- I think it’s redeemable against food/drink- you have to be vetted and fill out a lengthy application and get an existing member to vouch for you. Some of the city ones you can eat there but they don’t welcome it, they ask if you’re a member and if you’re not they make it a bit awkward let’s just say, caise there’s certain parts you’re not allowed into, so you’d almost be a bit mortified, which is the way they like it. My ex boyfriend did a lot of business with a guy who has worldwide membership to all the houses. Shiv would wet her self if she thought she’d get in, but I don’t think she could afford it cause even when ur a member- the food and drinks/hotel rates are very pricy. €300-€700 a night on average. She’s the complete opposite of what they want. A loud bell end stomping around!
I just don't get why she posted a comparison video ?? Like... why ??!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be smug 😏
She posted a comparison as a ‘flex’ - to show or to pretend that she’s been and stayed at soho farmhouse( maybe she did with Lucy lord?? Dunno) and to brag about being there so we will all be jealous because it’s another example of her “living differently“ 😂🤷‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 10
Not surprised at Glasson Lakehouse, I don’t live far from it and any time I’ve been there it’s been like Fawlty Towers. No experienced staff, poor service etc but the huns love it…
Press Up Group have single-handedly ruined lots of previously decent establishments. Glasson was beautiful when I stayed there but agree with others about the service. They ran out of a number of drinks when we were there earlier in the year (who runs out of Guinness and Prosecco at a weekend?!), couldn’t get the hot tubs working, didn’t have everything in the rooms they should have had (record player but no records) and also wanted nearly 30 quid for a half bottle of wine from the mini bar 🤣 (I know mini bars are never cheap, but I remember thinking the other prices were crazy too). It’s a pity because the location is stunning.
Eta: Press Up Group have this thing of making as many places as possible dog friendly. I don’t mind dogs but don’t expect to find them running round my feet in a hotel foyer.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't know how they are making money , they give away so many stays to influencers and all those failte Ireland posts are free stays for an influencers and their photographer. It's ridiculous.

Her smug face won't be that way for much longer

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have a vague recollection of her tagging along with Cici Coleman to an event that Cici was invited to in Soho House in London. She was creaming her MyProtein’s being there. Speaking of, we haven’t heard much about that rent a friend in a while. Cici wouldn’t be my cup of tea but I’d say it didn’t take her long to see through Slobbers bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have a vague recollection of her tagging along with Cici Coleman to an event that Cici was invited to in Soho House in London. She was creaming her MyProtein’s being there. Speaking of, we haven’t heard much about that rent a friend in a while. Cici wouldn’t be my cup of tea but I’d say it didn’t take her long to see through Slobbers bullshit.
She'll never see her again. Cici - and all of Shivs friends from Bali - are the equivalent of those great mates you make in hostels/backpacking in Europe or travelling up the aussie east Coast.

It's fun while it lasts, you swap social media handles and promise to keep in touch, then never see them again.

She built her entire support network in her 20s and 30s on these superficial fleeting friendships. And now she hasn't a single person who has her back as she heads into the hardest period of her life.

Reactions: 23
They're not doing much to advertise the Glasson house, those lounging chairs don't even have a place to rest your legs, they've to hold them up. And I don't know about ye but nearly every hotel I've tried to book this year are booked up. Bad sign when they've to give freebies to insta huns.

Reactions: 13
Was planning taking the O/h there for birthday and now it's on my blacklist

Do not give them your money!!
This used to be a family run place, kind of a hidden gem with zero pretention. My family went there all the time for different events etc casue it was lovely and affordable at the same time. They've since being taken over by the same group which owns the Dean hotel and basically they are just chasing the insta market hard. It's really over priced now (they iterally doubled their wedding rates overnight) and the service is no where near what it was, also constantly full of wannabe influencers posing and being general ball-aches. We never go near it now.
[/QUOTE]

So disappointed to hear this! I got married there 10 years ago and was planning to go back for our anniversary.

Reactions: 12
Thread Suggestion
Has to sell leggings to buy Ned a new car, she’s still the strongest pregnant girl by far.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
To be all "I've been to Soho Farmhouse". I'm the best.
It's all for the before of people she went to school/college with. They don't mix in celeb circles like she does so have no chance of ever seeing Soho house.

So basically even though her life looks like a dumpster fire, it's NOT a dumpster fire ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's all for the before of people she went to school/college with. They don't mix in celeb circles like she does so have no chance of ever seeing Soho house.

So basically even though her life looks like a dumpster fire, it's NOT a dumpster fire ok?
Yes, whe definitely struggled to fit into the circles she desperately wanted to be in because of her personality and it's all geared towards the Swords people she grew up around!

Reactions: 12
That's the gym in Glasson. I cringe at the fact she makes her rent a mates hang around so she can get a gym session in to post on Instagram.

The final nail is that she asks them to video her.

Don't degrade yourselves ladies with this fool!!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.