Siobhán O'Hagan #53 baby showers with pretend mates, meeting ned for fake dates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Nearly there”. You’d be forgiven for thinking she was referring to the baby but nah, standard Shiv can’t get the drink off her mind. For most people the end game of pregnancy is a happy healthy baby. For this cretin it’s a cocktail.
She still thinks she's going to be going out on the piss the moment the baby is born?

Reactions: 9
I wonder is he still moving in and driving her around for the first few weeks?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think she had filler in her nose. It’s always looked like that, she just rarely get pictures from a side angle. Maybe more pronounced now, pregnancy nose is a thing.
Also, for an athlete she’s isn’t half a lazy oaf! Delivery to your door in 4 mins, you could have got off your hoop and got it yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you go to her old pics (or just her sister's tagged pics) she has alcohol in her hand for pretty much every photo, going back years and years. It's the love of her life.
Remember the group photo at the family wedding? She is the only one with a drink in her hand and she holding it up.

Ah she's a mad witch - some craic altogether 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't follow any influencers so I've never heard of a "babymoon" before. Having a baby has gotten very complicated!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She still thinks she's going to be going out on the piss the moment the baby is born?
Maybe not the moment the baby is born but people should prepare themselves for the shitshow cause she is going to go on the piss, she is going to go back to working out whenever she wants, cause no one stands in the way of Shiv O’Hagan. No one.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I don't follow any influencers so I've never heard of a "babymoon" before. Having a baby has gotten very complicated!
Agree! I had no idea it was a thing but overheard people at work talk about it rather than instahuns!

Reactions: 4
Baby moons have become a huge thing . Some even get trips abroad for theirs

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Baby moons are pretty standard and there’s nothing wrong with them. A last little break together before a couples lives are turned upside down. Makes sense in my eyes…

• Heart
  • Haha
Thread title suggestion:
Punishment workouts to fight the lard, no baby moon, just a ribbed unitard!

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Maybe not the moment the baby is born but people should prepare themselves for the shitshow cause she is going to go on the piss, she is going to go back to working out whenever she wants, cause no one stands in the way of Shiv O’Hagan. No one.
Not even baby Molloy 😕

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Posted to the wrong thread originally! 😂

Look who just showed up in an unsolicited ad on my feed. Looking like the Ma of one of the other influencers in the campaign

IMG_4983.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She seriously need to invest (& wear) a lipstick. Even a tinted balm!!!
And the work she's had done is very obvious now its wearing off

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.