Siobhán O'Hagan #53 baby showers with pretend mates, meeting ned for fake dates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have #collab or #gifted or anything on her stories at Glasson?
Latest things with all these huns is that they mightnt stick AD on their post til theyre leaving .carol byrne, rosannaI Davison style fairy faces by grace theyre all the same

Reactions: 6
Did she just compare an Irish hotel to an English one? What’s the point? Eejit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was her post yesterday about making lots of plans basically insta him code for ‘please collab with me and invite me places, I have duck all else to do’

Reactions: 6
Ned’s full on missing isn’t he? I thought the fallout would happen at least two weeks post birth. (And some people on here thought they were together!!!) We might not even get a topless Ned holding the baby photo on Shivs feed anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ned’s full on missing isn’t he? I thought the fallout would happen at least two weeks post birth. (And some people on here thought they were together!!!) We might not even get a topless Ned holding the baby photo on Shivs feed anymore!
Sure knowing how fucked her family is. We might get treated to her dad or peanut shirtless doing skin to skin so she can pretend it’s Ned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
. She forgets that most pregnant people are in some sort of relationship or have healthy friendships/lives and Jobs, so don't have the entire day to exercise and shred their Pelvic floor.
She forgets most of them have babies after the pregnancy ends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd say Ned has nailed his flag to the mast of another woman and Shiv still thinks he will fall for her post birth and they will be the perfect family like on the Bali beach

Reactions: 14
Not surprised at Glasson Lakehouse, I don’t live far from it and any time I’ve been there it’s been like Fawlty Towers. No experienced staff, poor service etc but the huns love it…

• Haha
Not surprised at Glasson Lakehouse, I don’t live far from it and any time I’ve been there it’s been like Fawlty Towers. No experienced staff, poor service etc but the huns love it…
They love it cos most of them are on gifted stays.....

The amount of influencers that have been gifted stays there is actually insane.

The fake smiles of her friends. Very cringe.

Reactions: 12
The amount of influencers that have been gifted stays there is actually insane.

The fake smiles of her friends. Very cringe.
Absolute rent a mates. One is her pilot friend and one is her actuary college friend.

She just pulls people together randomly away from their own friends. It's so weird.

Reactions: 21
Was planning taking the O/h there for birthday and now it's on my blacklist
[/QUOTE]
Ah ffs not Glasson Lakehouse!!!☹

Was planning taking the O/h there for birthday and now it's on my blacklist
Do not give them your money!!
This used to be a family run place, kind of a hidden gem with zero pretention. My family went there all the time for different events etc casue it was lovely and affordable at the same time. They've since being taken over by the same group which owns the Dean hotel and basically they are just chasing the insta market hard. It's really over priced now (they iterally doubled their wedding rates overnight) and the service is no where near what it was, also constantly full of wannabe influencers posing and being general ball-aches. We never go near it now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I remember where I was when I found out Princess Diana had died, when Obama was elected, when Michael Jackson died… and where I was when I found out SOH was expecting 😅
Was sitting in my grannys house watching the tv, casually browsing. Nearly broke my neck running here.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Agreed, it is so overpriced and service and staff were very poor. Got the impression staff were all very new, inexperienced and/ or being trained up. Food was very average, for the price of the place it was hugely disappointing, not a bit surprised they lash the freebies out to the insta huns to try boost business, anyone I know who’s been said they wouldn’t got back

Reactions: 12
No but Diren, James Smith and Lucy Lord go together.
I’ve only been to Soho House in Miami but l’m
Not a member. I only ate there. You can’t go to Soho Farmhouse unless you’re a member or accompany a member. It’s a few thousand a year for membership- that only gets you in the door- I think it’s redeemable against food/drink- you have to be vetted and fill out a lengthy application and get an existing member to vouch for you. Some of the city ones you can eat there but they don’t welcome it, they ask if you’re a member and if you’re not they make it a bit awkward let’s just say, caise there’s certain parts you’re not allowed into, so you’d almost be a bit mortified, which is the way they like it. My ex boyfriend did a lot of business with a guy who has worldwide membership to all the houses. Shiv would wet her self if she thought she’d get in, but I don’t think she could afford it cause even when ur a member- the food and drinks/hotel rates are very pricy. €300-€700 a night on average. She’s the complete opposite of what they want. A loud bell end stomping around!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.