Siobhán O'Hagan #53 baby showers with pretend mates, meeting ned for fake dates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know a single person who uses the phrase "my friends" on their stories like she does.

Another thing she feels the need to prove to the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn't she say they treated her. If they didn't and she posted that she is next level crazy
She said her friends. Doesn’t mean it was the two she went with. Some could have all chipped in for their babymoon and Ned wasn’t up for it. Who knows what Shiv has said to her ‘friends’.

Reactions: 15
She's such a scammer

"Going through new sign-ups for The Furnace" followed by a join the Furnace now link

She has built it that way to catch people out when they maybe are at a low point.

Why isn't she promoting constantly. The Furnace is nothing more than a cash cow when she needs some quick money. Grabbing sign ups before birth that dose.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She said her friends. Doesn’t mean it was the two she went with. Some could have all chipped in for their babymoon and Ned wasn’t up for it. Who knows what Shiv has said to her ‘friends’.
That makes way more sense!

Reactions: 5
Or more likely she paid for it all herself and invited two “friends” and told them a fib that someone else bought it for her, someone far away probably in Bali

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Most likely she paid for it months ago thinking Ned would be with her and they would get some good pics together to fit her narrative and it's all fallen assunder.

Reactions: 20
Who is going to tell her she's in the good hair/skin stage we all go through and in a few months she'll have that glorious post partum hair loss and her skin and hair will be in tit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who is going to tell her she's in the good hair/skin stage we all go through and in a few months she'll have that glorious post partum hair loss and her skin and hair will be in tit
Do your teeth fall out too from the lack of calcium even if you have veneers? I guess Shiv will find out anyway ...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder did she get her barbie invite like all the other insta huns have for tonight?

Reactions: 5
If my friends paid to bring me off to an expensive hotel and I fecked off to the gym when I don't have anything else to do every other day they'd be well miffed.

Reactions: 11
She'll just try to re-brand as "parenting differently - I'm following my values of freedom and happiness and not relying on a partner like all of you conventional plebs".

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She'll just try to re-brand as "parenting differently - I'm following my values of freedom and happiness and not relying on a partner like all of you conventional plebs".
110% rewrites the story to suit her narrative of the day.

She's an utter gobshite and it's so obvious what she's at it's entertaining!

Shiv Partridge I call her. A female Alan Partridge.

Seriously someone needs to write a comedy based on her, the storyline is there.

Reactions: 13
I keep checking back for the new thread title 🤣
Highlight of my day, and that’s till doesn’t make me as sad as our slobbers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like she’s possibly portrayed that they are together so people put money together for this “baby moon” for a baby shower present and low and behold he’s not interested so she had to invite friends.

Reactions: 6
I feel like she’s possibly portrayed that they are together so people put money together for this “baby moon” for a baby shower present and low and behold he’s not interested so she had to invite friends.
I think the friends she has left probably read here and can see through her shite about Ned and a relationship as much as we can especially after meeting the mum and sister at the baby shower. It sounded like all of her friends from the baby shower chipped in or some chipped in to let her have some time to herself before the baby arrived. I’m sure she probably hoped she could take Ned but after his no show at the baby shower knew that wouldn’t be an option so treated two of her friends or they paid to go with her. Laura seems to be quite a good friend to her. Maybe she organised the whip round so would make sense for her to be invited.

Reactions: 13
IMG_2873.png
Her saying ‘I thought they’d be sore’, is she trying to flex that she’s stronger than everyone else? Doesn’t feel pain. The baby will just slide right out of her. Pain free

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.