Siobhán O'Hagan #53 baby showers with pretend mates, meeting ned for fake dates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you go to her old pics (or just her sister's tagged pics) she has alcohol in her hand for pretty much every photo, going back years and years. It's the love of her life.
As someone who has struggled with alcohol use I can 100% say she has a serious problem, I’m not saying that to be mean but it’s very obvious to me - and I know all the signs and lies and excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I get your point but if it's true that Ned didn't know that means that he voluntarily hung out with her in December. As in he wanted to spend time with her again after the holiday and wanted to stick it in her again multiple times. I just can't see that.
Me neither. No chance in hell.

Reactions: 5
Maybe not the moment the baby is born but people should prepare themselves for the shitshow cause she is going to go on the piss, she is going to go back to working out whenever she wants, cause no one stands in the way of Shiv O’Hagan. No one.
She'll be the type that if she gets a wind Ned is going out, she will have to do it aswell at the same time. And it will cause awful rows and drama over minding the kid.

And I'm not saying either is right or wrong but from what we know of Shiv she will be riddled with jealousy and paranoia.

It's gonna be a car crash.
---
Very Ma vibes, like

"I've been waiting outside in the car for 45 minutes. Get your stuff and come on!"
I don't know why but I read that as "unsolicited ma vibes" which actually worked out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s like when you put a mirror facing another mirror and they reflect themselves. A complaint about london posted on a throwback from london complaining about Bali.

Can’t wait till next year when we get the complaint about ireland posted on a throwback from Ireland, containing a throwback complaint about london in which she’s complaining about Bali.

Makes my head spin 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 53
It’s like when you put a mirror facing another mirror and they reflect themselves. A complaint about london posted on a throwback from london complaining about Bali.

Can’t wait till next year when we get the complaint about ireland posted on a throwback from Ireland, containing a throwback complaint about london in which she’s complaining about Bali.

Makes my head spin 😂
I think this just about sums her up!
Absolute dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm running my training through Chat GPT these days metrics that I can easily collect myself and it is spitting out tailored and updated training and nutrition plans based on progress.

I suspect many others are doing the same. Surely that will be the end of the really poor PTs like Shiv?

And chatgpt most definitely provides a better service than Shiv, it's always there when I need some guidance!

The funny thing is - the fitness influenzas don't see that their money train is going to end quite abruptly. The strongest in the industry will adapt and survive. The lazy like Shiv will get absolutely swallowed.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm running my training through Chat GPT these days metrics that I can easily collect myself and it is spitting out tailored and updated training and nutrition plans based on progress.

I suspect many others are doing the same. Surely that will be the end of the really poor PTs like Shiv?

And chatgpt most definitely provides a better service than Shiv, it's always there when I need some guidance!

The funny thing is - the fitness influenzas don't see that their money train is going to end quite abruptly. The strongest in the industry will adapt and survive. The lazy like Shiv will get absolutely swallowed.
I was talking to a trainer about this and they said the same. tit pts will be easily and quickly replaced by it.
He's not too worried because he's an incredible coach and continually up skilling but the likes of shiv are done for

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He's not too worried because he's an incredible coach and continually up skilling but the likes of shiv are done for
My coach said the same. It's fine for programming basic routines etc but a computer algorithm can only do so much. A 'real life' coach is able to monitor form and suggest modifications if necessary, and to ensure the exercises are appropriate. He's also continually upskilling and making sure his knowledge is current and up to date.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think this just about sums her up!
Absolute dose.
She has zero self awareness, we always say it but like, Christ...does she not hear herself? No wonder she's friendless! It reminds me of her stupid 'who would win in a fight' pick me shite as well. Arrested development.

Reactions: 10
I was talking to a trainer about this and they said the same. tit pts will be easily and quickly replaced by it.
Exactly, The coaches who put the work in and take pride in their clients will always have clients through word of mouth, corporate clients, innovation etc. In person training will always be required and will use AI tools to help their clients and bring on their service. Shiv is completely online doesn't check form or anything.

The pool of PTs will just get smaller as the riff-raff will be cut out. No more bluffing with spreadsheets that require data entry. I think she doesn't even have an app which she should have had donkeys ago.

Cream always rises!

Reactions: 13
I'm confused by the two friends bringing her away as her baby shower present. Lovely idea but do Laura and Claire know each other? Do they know each other well to get in touch and arrange to in together on a present?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm confused by the two friends bringing her away as her baby shower present. Lovely idea but do Laura and Claire know each other? Do they know each other well to get in touch and arrange to in together on a present?
I agree with the poster that who said it was supposed to be a babymoon with Ned and Shiv is just saving face.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I agree with the poster that who said it was supposed to be a babymoon with Ned and Shiv is just saving face.
He's not her boyfriend - he was never taking her away for a night - not even when they were doing their weekly "dates". Now that he's off the radar completely there's no chance.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if he officially cut all chances with her and her friends have treated her to the trip cause they feel so sorry for her. Quite pitiful.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.