Siobhán O'Hagan #53 baby showers with pretend mates, meeting ned for fake dates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a witch. Does she have no social skills or awareness of how she comes off??

Reactions: 22
She is honestly such a bleeping dweeb. She’s allowed to post the Mayo is shite picture but when someone responds with a bit of negativity she’s telling them to chill?? She comes across as such a try-hard
Yeah and actually that comment she responded to is light-hearted as in having the craic.

Shivs response indicates she was looking to stir trouble.

Reactions: 11
I don't understand the mentality of someone who would go to the time, effort, and expense of getting a flag made up saying another team are shite. It's not like Mayo has been beating them for years and stopping them from winning the title. They are literally punching down. The all-mighty Dublin fan who wins everything is having a go at a team who has been repeatedly heartbroken. Absolutely no need for it at all.

Says so much about Shiv that she thinks that is banter - as someone else said no sportsmanship at all. She has just jumped on a bandwagon and thinks she is in with the in crowd!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If she literally "lol" like she said, why didn't she just send it to her family and friends for the craic?

She legit thinks Instagram and her followers are her real friends.

She has absolutely zero self and social awareness.

Reactions: 15
Not on her side. I'm from Mayo and I found it funny. And let's be fair Mayo supporters would be just as bad if they had as many wins under their belt!

Everyone that made the trip over the weekend knew fine well the team wasn't going to beat Dublin

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can not feel one ounce of sympathy for her because she is just so unlikeable.
There's not a bit of humility or compassion in her at all.
She spouts all the time that her values change but you know what's never changed? Her attitude.
She high tailed it out of Bali once she realised she was an old fish in a young pond.
Did it humble her ? Did it duck. She doubled down on her crappy superior attitude.

She's her own worse enemy. Scrambles so hard to keep up with herself. If she showed an ounce of vulnerability she would be a lot more likeable.
SO unlikeable. She is such a moron, she makes me cringe every single day. I was talking to some people from Swords recently and they said she was always an embarrassing pain in the hole, and anyone who went to school with her avoids her like the plague, she's the clueless socially inept dingbat no one wants to be around, and never picks up on any social cues.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
SO unlikeable. She is such a moron, she makes me cringe every single day. I was talking to some people from Swords recently and they said she was always an embarrassing pain in the hole, and anyone who went to school with her avoids her like the plague, she's the clueless socially inept dingbat no one wants to be around, and never picks up on any social cues.
I'd love to know more about her secondary school years. I feel like she never fitted in with a particular group for the reasons you outlined and she has basically spent her whole life trying to prove she is better than those mean girls from Swords and that she has a new huge group of friends. She just can't let them years go.

There has to be something there. The only people she hangs out with in Swords are Roisins mates.

Reactions: 12
When I first started following siobhan, I liked her and she offered alot more to her followers then she has done in the last couple of years. She seemed to have friends, there was a Brian McCarthy, Cian fitness he was her gay bestie if I'm right, holly campbell, leanne , wasn't there Sonny who went to Oz?? Anyway I suppose back then it appeared she had a friend group but looking back now it was prob just the same tit diff day in replacing people. I often think in her head she's bigger, more famous then what she act is. She believes she's the first ever person to bless insta with fitness advice. She's been shitting on everyone else since it went to her head. At times, the softy in me feels sorry for her cos it has to be a lonely existence but she's her own worst enemy. She has had more opportunities to turn it all around, but as the.saying goes, you can't help those who don't want to help themselves. I'd say she's refused help from literally everyone who cared.

Reactions: 11
I’m in the north & we would say Tai
Sames. Hard to believe when the vast majority of words contains “th” sounds are lost among the southern Irish accent with a hard “T” sound except in this Thai case 😂

eg. three “tree”
Howth “hoat”
To be fair, most of us also say 'Maz' instead of 'maths' so we should probably wind our own necks in
Lolll have yet to hear a southern Irish accent pronounce THree instead of tree 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
After catching up on the last two pages of this thread if anyone is still considering feeling sorry for this tool then I think you need help. She’s an absolute cretin, end of.

Reactions: 22
The furnace is getting the biggest push I have ever seen. It is relentless. Money must be tight!

Reactions: 12
The furnace is getting the biggest push I have ever seen. It is relentless. Money must be tight!
Ned will be moving in shortly. Gotta keep up appearances and make sure to pay his rent and meals as promised for him and she can play pretend happy families

Ohh Ned🥰

God help anyone stupid enough to sign up now. It will be below normal levels of service for the next few years. I don't know - what is below no service (normal levels)!?

Reactions: 16
God help anyone stupid enough to sign up now. It will be below normal levels of service for the next few years. I don't know - what is below no service (normal levels)!?
Lol isn’t it. Sign up the furnace for 3 months. The owner will be giving birth in around 1.5/2 months 😂. So good luck trying to get a 3rd month of her 😂.

Right CPR has been performed. The defibrillator paddles have been going and the doctors are about to call TOD.
I’ve also spent the day watching greys anatomy instead of working. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not on her side. I'm from Mayo and I found it funny. And let's be fair Mayo supporters would be just as bad if they had as many wins under their belt!

Everyone that made the trip over the weekend knew fine well the team wasn't going to beat Dublin
You're missing the point. Would a mayo supporter who is well known on social media post a picture of a poster saying Dublin is shite. They would not. I get there is banter and rivalry and mayo can give as good as it gets when it comes to lip but she has a track record of shitting on their parade and it's just completely uncalled for.

Reactions: 13
You're missing the point. Would a mayo supporter who is well known on social media post a picture of a poster saying Dublin is shite. They would not. I get there is banter and rivalry and mayo can give as good as it gets when it comes to lip but she has a track record of shitting on their parade and it's just completely uncalled for.
I agree. She picks on Mayo and never other counties.

Sure check the wiki - Mayo played Tyrone and she made sure to get a dig in when there were Mayo signs on the ground.

Reactions: 14
She keeps posting that you can cancel after the first month if it’s not for you. But as someone said in a previous thread, she still takes the money. SURELY that has to be a breach of like the sale of goods and supply of services act 1980 (junior cert business) or something?! Because the way she phrased it in response to that question box was “oh it’s 3 times whatever price but you can cancel after the first month” which implies to me fi I was reading it blind, that you would only pay one month of the cost.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.