Siobhán O'Hagan #53 baby showers with pretend mates, meeting ned for fake dates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cos she’s shitting on the Irish Summer now, which means she’s not happy. This is her pattern before she gets ready to leave a place (see Bali and London). Except she’s about to give birth, and can no longer up sticks anytime she needs some instant gratification. She’s stuck. It’s great. 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I can not feel one ounce of sympathy for her because she is just so unlikeable.
There's not a bit of humility or compassion in her at all.
She spouts all the time that her values change but you know what's never changed? Her attitude.
She high tailed it out of Bali once she realised she was an old fish in a young pond.
Did it humble her ? Did it duck. She doubled down on her crappy superior attitude.

She's her own worse enemy. Scrambles so hard to keep up with herself. If she showed an ounce of vulnerability she would be a lot more likeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Cos she’s shitting on the Irish Summer now, which means she’s not happy. This is her pattern before she gets ready to leave a place (see Bali and London). Except she’s about to give birth, and can no longer up sticks anytime she needs some instant gratification. She’s stuck. It’s great. 🍿
We've had almost a month of insanely nice weather. As soon as it turns she is running the place down. We'll probably have another good spell before the summer is out but I'm grateful for some of the days we have got.

It is her modus operandi - you are absolutely correct. Seen it so many times before and a huge indicator she is unsettled. Why is she searching Sydney temperature?

Interestingly the WHV has been increased to 35 - could that be turning her head. Possibly.

Trouble in paradise with Ned I sense.

Reactions: 13
We've had almost a month of insanely nice weather. As soon as it turns she is running the place down. We'll probably have another good spell before the summer is out but I'm grateful for some of the days we have got.

It is her modus operandi - you are absolutely correct. Seen it so many times before and a huge indicator she is unsettled. Why is she searching Sydney temperature?

Interestingly the WHV has been increased to 35 - could that be turning her head. Possibly.

Trouble in paradise with Ned I sense.
also at 8 months pregnant you would hardly want it scorching hot. but i'm forgetting she's not like other woman is she lads?

I wish it was boiling hot and her un air-conditioned villa felt like a fire pit.

She just cannot be happy, ever. Always pretending life is grand and then in a few months, when she has moved on she will announce how unhappy she was as her values changed and she decided to change/move/give up adopted dogs.

Reactions: 20
After everything following her robbing a genuinue fan a ticket from a "Kilkenny fan" to the last All Ireland between mayo and dublin this absolute walking turd has the audacity to put up a picture with a banner saying ''mayo are still shite''... . i went to comment on her post and a notifiction came up saying "no bullying or insensitive comments are allowed on this post".... maybe she should think before she insults the county of Mayo. . Once again she throws insults to my county and the team we rentlessley support, no other team in ireland have the money pumped into their county like Dublin has to make the quality of players they produce, does this warrant absolute hatered and knocking people when they are down? Nobody knows more then the Mayo team and their supporters we were bet off the pitch on sunday, but this DOES NOT MEAN THIS bleep can throw insult to injury. i swear i dislike her with every fibre of my being. i hope that baby cries solid for 18 years , witch!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
After everything following her robbing a genuinue fan a ticket from a "Kilkenny fan" to the last All Ireland between mayo and dublin this absolute walking turd has the audacity to put up a picture with a banner saying ''mayo are still shite''... . i went to comment on her post and a notifiction came up saying "no bullying or insensitive comments are allowed on this post".... maybe she should think before she insults the county of Mayo. . Once again she throws insults to my county and the team we rentlessley support, no other team in ireland have the money pumped into their county like Dublin has to make the quality of players they produce, does this warrant absolute hatered and knocking people when they are down? Nobody knows more then the Mayo team and their supporters we were bet off the pitch on sunday, but this DOES NOT MEAN THIS bleep can throw insult to injury. i swear i dislike her with every fibre of my being. i hope that baby cries solid for 18 years , witch!
Look I'm a dub and I completely agree !
She's a horrible person and just completely shows her mentality. Has to put someone else down to make herself look better !

Surely a "professional athlete" like herself should have better sportsmanship!!!

( edit ... it's not even her banner and she's taking credit for the "lols" in the comments. Why is she just a consistent KNOB)

Reactions: 22
i’m not into gaa so i’ve really no idea how good mayo is it isn’t. but i know one thing, anyone who makes their county team has played all if not most of their life. childhood into adulthood, made the development teams etc. they have made every training session, every game hail wind or rain. they all have sometbing siobhan doesn’t, commitment, dedication, an ability to be part of a team, to support other players.
the only thing siv is committed to is being a bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Honestly for the most part the craic is cordial between Mayo and Dublin fans but there are is a significant section as in any fanbase of absolute dickheads.

I was at the game Sunday in the Hill and some of the abuse was incredible. "Sheep shaggers etc, f*"k off back to Mayo". Absolutely no need for it. Shiv plays to that crowd.

She is completely classless and plays to the scrote element of her following. She is a scrote in my eyes.

Also not a mention of the F1 from her at the weekend - a complete shallow non fan. At least the Mayo fans are consistent. They know who they are and what they stand for and will always come back and follow Mayo through thick and thin, bad times and the good.

They are united, fulfilled and belonging to something greater than themselves in these endeavors. No matter how badly their team play they will get behind them and go again. ❤💚

That is to be commended. And you will rarely hear them bring up the financial/population disparities when they lose. Kevin McStay very noble as are all Mayo fans in accepting the better team won.

Try being a better person and a good winner Siobhan.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
that breath work Life lessons, she starts off by saying she has heard about it from spiritual people but basically will only listen to an academic about it.

Why is she such a bleep?

edited to add does that guest know shiv the glass licker? not a duck would i drink from anything in her pit.

she is all over the place, says she had a sign to leave bali and have a baby.

She forgets she leaves receipts.

Reactions: 15
that breath work Life lessons, she starts off by saying she has heard about it from spiritual people but basically will only listen to an academic about it.

Why is she such a bleep?
I find it so funny that she is so snarky about people who aren’t academics when she isn’t an academic? As far as I’m aware, she has an undergraduate/bachelors degree and reads ten pages a day. Never done a stitch of REAL research (by that, I mean peer reviewed and published experimental research). Never shown a real interest in any topics that truly require critical thought or that don’t suit her agenda. Can’t have a discussion - she’ll block you.

Who is she to shut down “spiritual” or anyone “non-academic” when she is the biggest bleeping charlatan within probably a 100km radius?

To clarify - there’s nothing wrong with being an academic or not being an academic. I just find it bizarre that she values academics soooo much and considers herself “on their level” and “only wants to talk with an academic” when she actually hasn’t a clue about anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Mayo fan even if my name suggests different… as I said in the last thread she boils my piss! We lost fair and square end of but for someone selling a product ie the the ohshite furnace! She should remain a bit more neutral but can still celebrate a win! She’s a dose!
---
Ned’s or parents bedroom🤔 definitely not hers
Messy enough to be hers!!

Reactions: 12
Ned’s or parents bedroom🤔 definitely not hers

She might have used the spare room for the mattress ad as her room would have been too messy. If I remember correctly the bed wasn't made up? She put her had on pillows with no pillow cases?

Reactions: 10
So so glad you said this,
I thought I was the only one annoyed at her post. If you’re a GAA supporter or not there’s is still a chance to show good sportsmanship, and she is not one of these people. Fine jump on the bandwagon and go to matches only when it’s close to the finals, be happy your team won but don’t be a wanker about the teams or the supporters that didn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.