Siobhán O'Hagan #53 baby showers with pretend mates, meeting ned for fake dates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, what’s with her pronunciation of Thai….
i thought i was just being a bleep thinking that too, everything she does is an irritation, glad it's not just me.

She should rather have told us the entire calories for that meal for 2 cos we all know she's eating it all. " tyring to get enough in" oh duck right off

Reactions: 12
Not me watching her whole story back to see what way she pronounced it 😅😅😅

I'd say Thai... with the h!

Why is she in a bra in that video ?!
And wouldn't kill her to slap a bit of tinted moisturiser on 🫠

Reactions: 6
It’s like how she would say Brown Thhhhhhhomas, just different

But because it’s her it’s more forced

Reactions: 5
I'm getting itchy thinking about how unprepared for motherhood she is and how messy these first few weeks and months are going to be. She could've spent these quieter months actually getting ready for it? Learning how to cook, building up her support network with her family and friends, finding more baby-friendly accommodation closer to family, saving money by cutting down on the take-aways and extortionate rent, doubling down on her business to make it more competitive for the months that she'll be focused on nurturing her infant child.

But instead she's been ramping up the daily workouts, eating take-out every day, napping every day, creating a false narrative on social media, never seeing her family and going on weekly "dates" / meals out with Ned and she doesn't seem to even have any vocabulary for this baby - she's more attached to talking about how much she misses margaritas and how much she loves her daily WODs than she is making any plans for this actual human she will be responsible for raising in a few weeks. It's disturbing and makes me so uncomfortable. She is utterly incompetent as an adult, this cannot end well.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Seeing her in public yesterday was weird. For some reason I actually felt quite sorry for her. I shouldn't as her behaviour has been nothing short of disgraceful but in person you can actually sense she is lost/lonely. She has a vacant/glazed over look about her.

Shiv has a habit of committing to things on her socials and then giving up. Whether it's cooking , courses or a place to live - important stuff.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.