Siobhán O'Hagan #53 baby showers with pretend mates, meeting ned for fake dates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she watch those videos back and still claim the MP gear is supportive 😂 you can see every single lump and bump on her legs!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if she will tell Rotunda about her punishment work outs that have increased since she got pregnant ?

Reactions: 10
Hahahahhaah someone’s been up early, I think she blocked me because I liked the comment about the Mayo flag. That is gas!!! She can insult a whole county and people can’t even like a comment that defends it 😂😂😂the wagon meter had increased even more😂😂
lol she maybe able to mute/block people on her Instagram page when she doesn’t like what they have to say but she won’t be able to mute her child crying at all hours of the morning!! Keep me posted guys I took one for the team 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hahahahhaah someone’s been up early, I think she blocked me because I liked the comment about the Mayo flag. That is gas!!! She can insult a whole county and people can’t even like a comment that defends it 😂😂😂the wagon meter had increased even more😂😂
lol she maybe able to mute/block people on her Instagram page when she doesn’t like what they have to say but she won’t be able to mute her child crying at all hours of the morning!! Keep me posted guys I took one for the team 😆
She must be glued to her phone. I got blocked literally 3 seconds after I posted a comment yesterday!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I didn’t comment about the work outs before now as I didn’t work out during my pregnancy apart from walking and didn’t feel qualified to have an opinion … but… the box step ups.. her centre of gravity… I almost lost my life watching that. She really is a pick me turd.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Lol I've been blocked... can only imagine for liking people's comments giving out about the Mayo are shite sign 🙄🤣

Reactions: 12
I’ve just watched the stories - wtf is with this melt?
Can someone explain to me why she can’t travel to Portugal?
I know air travel is probably not advised when you are pregnant but this dipstick literally does the polar opposite of what’s advised during pregnancy so why is this any different?
So much to say about her but it’s already been said 🤣

Reactions: 12
That is truly pathetic from her. Way too much time on her hands!

Reactions: 6
What an astounding level of insecurity she has. And her going onto podcasts saying she never cared what people thinks.

It's all she cares about!

Reactions: 15
Can someone explain to me why she can’t travel to Portugal?
I know air travel is probably not advised when you are pregnant but this dipstick literally does the polar opposite of what’s advised during pregnancy so why is this any different?
Ah come on...... She actually follows advice that not only benefits her but her baby too... Are we really gona pick holes in that?

I can't cope with the amount she is mentioning alcohol lately

Reactions: 7
She’s equally at risk of damaging her eyes with all the darting going on in the gym vids. They’re potentially an overworked muscle group for Shiv.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Ah come on...... She actually follows advice that not only benefits her but her baby too... Are we really gona pick holes in that?

I can't cope with the amount she is mentioning alcohol lately
Yes! Because she hasn’t followed a single piece of advice through the entire duration of this pregnancy.
As a complete baby hater (I don’t hate them but I sure as hell don’t want my own, never have done and at 40+, never will do) I wondered why she can’t fly.

Reactions: 10
I didn’t comment about the work outs before now as I didn’t work out during my pregnancy apart from walking and didn’t feel qualified to have an opinion … but… the box step ups.. her centre of gravity… I almost lost my life watching that. She really is a pick me turd.
Dropped weight on the lunges because of strain in the pelvic area- proceeds to do deep goblet squats... 🙈
I wondered why she can’t fly.
She mustn't be able to get a 'fit to fly' certificate, or else she's terrified the baby may be born in Portugal.

Reactions: 11
I do agree with her crapping on Mayo though. Joe Deacy body was found beaten to a pulp outside a GAA player family home where he had been staying on an isolated country road. A passerby had to call an ambulance. Local Gardai "lost" evidence and refused to treat the situation for what it was, giving the household plenty of time to clean up.

Justice for joe banners are repeatedly ripped down by locals.

So yeah, it's the one thing I agree on with Siobhan. Mayo can get lost.
You have sent me down a rabbit hole of this case - it’s shocking, I can’t understand how this case has been brushed over.
now I’m trying to find out as much as I can about it 🫣

Reactions: 8
Dropped weight on the lunges because of strain in the pelvic area- proceeds to do deep goblet squats... 🙈

She mustn't be able to get a 'fit to fly' certificate, or else she's terrified the baby may be born in Portugal.
The family probably don't want her over making it all about her and stealing Rosins thunder.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.