Siobhán O'Hagan #53 baby showers with pretend mates, meeting ned for fake dates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing her in public yesterday was weird. For some reason I actually felt quite sorry for her. I shouldn't as her behaviour has been nothing short of disgraceful but in person you can actually sense she is lost/lonely. She has a vacant/glazed over look about her.

Shiv has a habit of committing to things on her socials and then giving up. Whether it's cooking , courses or a place to live - important stuff.
Yeah she’s definitely lonely. When I watched one of her old vlogs she seemed much more motivated and like she had a purpose, more down to earth. I think she lost her way, made a successful business pretty quickly and got caught up in the money and instafame and no longer has the same sense of purpose. It says a lot about her self worth and insecurities that she thought the only way she could have a baby was with someone she hardly knew and frame it as “changing values and a new challenge”. She wants to be loved like everyone else, and probably knew she would get that from a baby.

Her behaviour has been tit, but sometimes I think she can’t be that bad. Not one of her friends or ex friends have come on here to discuss the tea on her. Not even one of Ned’s friends. Plenty others on other threads that would.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Yeah she’s definitely lonely. When I watched one of her old vlogs she seemed much more motivated and like she had a purpose, more down to earth. I think she lost her way, made a successful business pretty quickly and got caught up in the money and instafame and no longer has the same sense of purpose. It says a lot about her self worth and insecurities that she thought the only way she could have a baby was with someone she hardly knew and frame it as “changing values and a new challenge”. She wants to be loved like everyone else, and probably knew she would get that from a baby.

Her behaviour has been tit, but sometimes I think she can’t be that bad. Not one of her friends or ex friends have come on here to discuss the tea on her. Not even one of Ned’s friends. Plenty others on other threads that would.
This is a very good point to be fair

Reactions: 13

I hate you because you kinda just made me feel bad for her 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her behaviour has been tit, but sometimes I think she can’t be that bad. Not one of her friends or ex friends have come on here to discuss the tea on her
This is one outlook but does she have friends?? I don't think she has any.

I don't think that people's lives have to drastically change when they have children, but only if they have support available to help with the kids.... She has nobody! It makes me kinda panicked for her tbh!

Reactions: 18
I’d like to agree with you, that maybe she isn’t that bad but I think it’s more likely that she just doesn’t and has never had any close friends. She is deeply insecure, if she even caught herself opening up to someone she would back track and say how amazing and perfect everything is cause that’s what she thinks is the way to act, the fake everything is perfect 2014 Instagram way. I’m sure people that know her in real life think she’s grand but that’s cause they probably don’t know her at all.

Reactions: 18
Stop drinking alcohol at midnight she says on her Q&A, pot kettle Siobhan
She only says that because JS used to say it. He also goes on that sleep before midnight is worth double After midnight or some shite, maybe treble if you have an ice bath and hug your pregnancy pillow whilst wearing crocs.

Can you lot pull yourself towards yourselves please? No need to feel for her. She doesn’t have any real friends. She stole her “besties” passport. That’s what type of a person she is.
She’s an asshole. Everyday she says or does something dickish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I agree that she is completely lost and as I said before I'm afraid that she is having a baby for that reason. She lived a very lonely existence in Bali and admitted so recently.

I imagine people around her probably see her insecurity and might give her a pass for that reason. She's that dose of a friend who makes stupid comments and thinks she's hilarious while everyone else is dying of embarrassment for her. I heard her make a stupid comment on one of her stories with Becca recently and it reinforced that opinion. She is very lost and does not have any real friends.

Reactions: 17
my granny (born in 1921) used to always say this so must be some sort of old wives tale

She only says that because JS used to say it. He also goes on that sleep before midnight is worth double After midnight or some shite]

My granny (born in 1921) used to always say that so must be some old wives tale
She only says that because JS used to say it. He also goes on that sleep before midnight is worth double After midnight or some shite,

Reactions: 1
Can you lot pull yourself towards yourselves please? No need to feel for her. She doesn’t have any real friends. She stole her “besties” passport. That’s what type of a person she is.
She’s an asshole. Everyday she says or does something dickish.
Preach 🙌🏻🙌🏻. “I feel sorry for her because she has no friends and is lonely” Eh why is she lonely? Because she spent a decade shitting on people who wanted a normal life. People that wanted to settle down. People that wanted a 9-5.

Siobhan is let’s be honest socially ********.. call a spade a spade. She has no actual friends that aren’t transactional of sorts. The only people she truly wanted as friends was James Smith and Crew… she would actually sit there while they made fun of her and laughed with them thinking she was in on the joke when she was the joke. Now people can try defend her by saying whatever, but she was like late 20’s. So she knew what they were doing.

She has no redeeming qualities of someone that most of us would want as a friend. E.g. I know if a friend of mine is doing well at work or in life I cheer them on… I don’t go steal their passport to try sabotage their work life.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I heard Louise Cooney saying today that she was traveling as much as she can before her baby arrives. It made me think of Siobhan who has had no friends or partner to travel with over the last few months. She went to Portugal and that’s it? For someone who used to claim to be such a “traveler”; she has seen none of Europe. And the opportunity to take a city break will not be happening for the next few years!

Reactions: 14
I heard Louise Cooney saying today that she was traveling as much as she can before her baby arrives. It made me think of Siobhan who has had no friends or partner to travel with over the last few months. She went to Portugal and that’s it? For someone who used to claim to be such a “traveler”; she has seen none of Europe. And the opportunity to take a city break will not be happening for the next few years!
Shivs not cultured. She'd never do a walking tour, go see museums or take a trip to the countryside outside the city to see local customs etc. Or learn about the place.

She only does drink, food, some gym and bikini shots anywhere she goes. It's at odds with how she portrays herself reading books about wars and geopolitics. Someone who reads that stuff would be into the history of places.

She doesn't know who she is at all.

Reactions: 28
She only does drink, food, some gym and bikini shots anywhere she goes. It's at odds with how she portrays herself reading books about wars and geopolitics. Someone who reads that stuff would be into the history of places.
I Heard a rumour that RTE have approached her to be the new Russian Correspondent. Apparently she’s versed in Russian culture during that stop over she had in Moscow Airport.

How can someone claim they’ve been to Russia when they literally didn’t leave the airport 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Those answers are so extremely unprofessional it's mind-blowing. She 100% wrote all of those herself to flog the oven, nobody watching her content would ask those even without reading here. She shares nothing of fitness value whatsoever.

Reactions: 13
I got stuck in Russia Mam :)
---
Shivs not cultured. She'd never do a walking tour, go see museums or take a trip to the countryside outside the city to see local customs etc. Or learn about the place.

She doesn't know who she is at all.
and by "read" you mean she looks at the covers. No chance in hell she reads what she says she does.

Drink and stomping are her fave past times

Reactions: 5
Those answers are so extremely unprofessional it's mind-blowing. She 100% wrote all of those herself to flog the oven, nobody watching her content would ask those even without reading here. She shares nothing of fitness value whatsoever.
Absolutely, that was so blatant. She’s a disgrace. A turd.

Reactions: 6
Why is she randomly comparing irish summers to Sydney winters!?? 🤷‍♀️ she's so bleeping strange, like is there a reason for this?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.