Siobhán O'Hagan #53 baby showers with pretend mates, meeting ned for fake dates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cancelled the furnace after the second month and didn't pay for the third.

Reactions: 3
She really is in for the shock of her life. If she really thinks she’s gonna be out sipping Margs after the baby is born she is farrrr mistaken🤣 nobody can prepare you for after birth. The first 12 weeks are so tough, the flood of emotions with hormones plummeting, the reflux/colic, the feeding every 3 hours, the loneliness, the moods. It’s all so worth it I love my baby to absolute bits but it is not easy. My baby is 11 months and I’ve been out once since birth. I hope she has a strong network around her because she is gonna need it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She really is in for the shock of her life. If she really thinks she’s gonna be out sipping Margs after the baby is born she is farrrr mistaken🤣 nobody can prepare you for after birth. The first 12 weeks are so tough, the flood of emotions with hormones plummeting, the reflux/colic, the feeding every 3 hours, the loneliness, the moods. It’s all so worth it I love my baby to absolute bits but it is not easy. My baby is 11 months and I’ve been out once since birth. I hope she has a strong network around her because she is gonna need it.
I'm expecting in true Shiv fashion an absolute avalanche of throwbacks for this period of time.

Reactions: 15
I cancelled the furnace after the second month and didn't pay for the third.
Ah ok, that’s good. I feel like someone definitely
Mentioned they couldn’t cancel cause they’d already “had access to the material” or something ridiculous.

Although if people actually can cancel after one or two months, it means any estimates people have made on this thread about her potential income are way overestimated.

Reactions: 8
My baby is coming up to 7 weeks and agree with everything here, it is so tough and lonely sometimes! I've gotten out once or twice for a night out but all I've wanted was to get home to my baby because my emotions/hormones are still all over the place. The fact she still seems so unphased this close to birth absolutely baffles me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ah ok, that’s good. I feel like someone definitely
Mentioned they couldn’t cancel cause they’d already “had access to the material” or something ridiculous.

Although if people actually can cancel after one or two months, it means any estimates people have made on this thread about her potential income are way overestimated.
It says after 1 month on her spiel. Luckily she’s so tit at admin, I bet loads cancel payments / drop out that she doesn’t realise

I've been out loads but because I have great support. Unless Neds family help put it seems Siobh has a very very very small / non existent support network.

Reactions: 9
Why is she being cagey about the due date when she happily shared (but we absolutely didn’t ask for) the ins and outs of her menstrual cycle, as well as sharing exactly when are where the baby was conceived 😂 Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My baby is coming up to 7 weeks and agree with everything here, it is so tough and lonely sometimes! I've gotten out once or twice for a night out but all I've wanted was to get home to my baby because my emotions/hormones are still all over the place. The fact she still seems so unphased this close to birth absolutely baffles me.
357787041_3401480440100546_2764506319147193526_n.jpg

I'm interpreting this as her not being as chill as she makes out!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20230704_215211_Instagram.jpg

---
Also if and when Mayo do win an all Ireland, I will bawl my eyes out and go to the homecoming, I'm from as far away from Mayo as it gets but Sportsmanship.

Reactions: 7
Her page is a business page. Not a personal one.

Potentially losing clients from Mayo. But sure she's too busy to answer her clients anyway 🙄

Reactions: 13
i hope she doesn't and has to actually parent with Ned or without him. Maybe she will grow the duck up.

Siobhan helped save me from alcohol. Spent covid doing the dog on it. Watching her stories awakened me to my own dependence on the stuff.

I think she has rock bottom self esteem but also delusions of grandeur. It's hard to watch. Also anyone who decides to try for a baby as they want a "new challenge" is not a serious person.

Still she will be able to soak the state for child benefit, single mothers allowance and god knows what else. She hates this country but will take from it.

I do agree with her crapping on Mayo though. Joe Deacy body was found beaten to a pulp outside a GAA player family home where he had been staying on an isolated country road. A passerby had to call an ambulance. Local Gardai "lost" evidence and refused to treat the situation for what it was, giving the household plenty of time to clean up.

Justice for joe banners are repeatedly ripped down by locals.

So yeah, it's the one thing I agree on with Siobhan. Mayo can get lost.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
“Our visit”, the poor witch, this is what she is looking forward to.
Spending time with Ned. She probably hopes the apt is delayed and they hang out more together in the waiting room.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Questions asked at the Rothunda today. Can I drink alcohol as I deliver the baby. Can I be pissed on the labour ward and the postnatal ward. Can I start exercising the day of the birth. Can I just leave the baby when it's sleeping. Can I give the baby my protein supplements. When can I have sex post birth. Can I get a sponsorship off ye. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Siobhan helped save me from alcohol. Spent covid doing the dog on it. Watching her stories awakened me to my own dependence on the stuff.

I think she has rock bottom self esteem but also delusions of grandeur. It's hard to watch. Also anyone who decides to try for a baby as they want a "new challenge" is not a serious person.

Still she will be able to soak the state for child benefit, single mothers allowance and god knows what else. She hates this country but will take from it.

I do agree with her crapping on Mayo though. Joe Deacy body was found beaten to a pulp outside a GAA player family home where he had been staying on an isolated country road. A passerby had to call an ambulance. Local Gardai "lost" evidence and refused to treat the situation for what it was, giving the household plenty of time to clean up.

Justice for joe banners are repeatedly ripped down by locals.

So yeah, it's the one thing I agree on with Siobhan. Mayo can get lost.
Not to derail the thread but The story of Joe Deacy breaks my heart. I don't know what is going on in that particular community, seems to be a very nasty element there with powerful connections going at great lengths to clean up.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.