Siobhán O'Hagan #49 Moping around Pearse Street in isolation, awaiting Darragh's once a week visitation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for the inevitable flip reverse about how crappy this time period has actually been for her. You could plot this one on a graph.
Lol that's definitely on the agenda as she struggles with her newborn in her overpriced apartment with a Darragh sound asleep in Lucan trying to convince herself this is everything she wanted.

Think she said last year people on Bali are lost lol. Funny that as it was the best place ever when she was there. (According to her)
---
Oh god yeh remember she posted that before her flight cos we’d all be so “jealous” 🤣🤣🤣 eh no shiv not jealous, horrified that you’re continuing to travel in the height of a pandemic. Just beyond thick. Remember that time she has the positive Covid test though and thought she could somehow get a negative test from randox 🤣 *thinks negative for Covid thoughts* 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
Yep she went to Randox knowingly positive hoping that somehow she would blag the certificate to allow her to fly which was against their rules. Tripped herself up on that one.

Lowest of the low selfish cow. I don't think there has ever been an example where Shiv decided on doing the right thing when she has been faced with choices. She will always do what's best for her, even if it puts others at risk.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Maybe he ran out - it was a busy week for him by all accounts 😆😆😆
MAYBE He used condoms for the loose ones he slept with that week to prevent STDs, if he knew of Shiv he would know she's basically a virgin and even tampons don't even make a feature up that hole. Probably thought she was on the pill. I am in no way defending him. I think it is bloody brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And we're back to men allegedly perving over her, this time in Ireland. Who had that on their bingo card? All of us? Thought so! She's as predictable as the clock striking 12 twice a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s so self obsessed. If anyone looked at her they probably glanced her way and were no more creeping. She’s not even an attractive person

Reactions: 29
If you look hard enough you'll always find what you want to find.

Some man probably glanced at her yesterday of course her eyes darting around spotted it and that translates to man perving over her.

Reactions: 21
And we're back to men allegedly perving over her, this time in Ireland. Who had that on their bingo card? All of us? Thought so! She's as predictable as the clock striking 12 twice a day.
Now we definitely know it was all lies because there's not a chance anyone is perving her in her current state😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She really has high opinion thinks Everyman that glances her way is creeping on her, maybe they thought she looked a sight with the leggings pulled up Simon cowell style and her ridiculous crop top and unwashed ginger hair does she ever think their looking because she looks a sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I really want to shout out my car window at her and see how she interpret it on her stories.

She has the dartiest eyes ever, of course people will catch eye contact from time to time.

There is only one creep predator here - Shiv O Hagan.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Now we definitely know it was all lies because there's not a chance anyone is perving her in her current state😂😂
yeah, there’s no way.

we all get the glances but I just think of it as part of being a woman and it’s not a big deal.

but on ugly days it doesn’t happen 😂 so she’s full it.

Reactions: 7
All the men in all the world keep perving over Shiv. How many days until she claims as she walked around Dublin she noticed some man wanking over the sight of her?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Just making sure to be leaving a bit of the capital D on view at the end of the one above the one we can see - dear Darragh diary 🫠

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What men are creeping over a pregnant woman ffs theirs not a hope even when she’s wasn’t pregnant, she’s not as hot as she seems to think she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What men are creeping over a pregnant woman ffs theirs not a hope even when she’s wasn’t pregnant, she’s not as hot as she seems to think she is.
😂😂 She has to let Ned know that she’s still hot and other men want her 😂😂.

Siobhan there’s a difference between leering and feeling pity. It could have been you dragging your food shopping home and a guy being like “shame you’d think her partner would help her, with her being pregnant an all”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Adults make eye contact all the time. I suppose it's creeping bacuse it's a man to her.

Now it's interesting that this latest episode coincides with Ned heading away to Spain. It's a flex as she is trying to show she is desirable.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Adults make eye contact all the time. I suppose it's creeping bacuse it's a man to her.

Now it's interesting that this latest episode coincides with Ned heading away to Spain. It's a flex as she is trying to show she is desirable.
Actually yeah, I walk every day and people always say hello to me or give me a nod and visa versa.
Wait till she has the baby and people glance into the pram. She'll be on telling us she can't leave the apartment without getting unsolicited advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.