Siobhán O'Hagan #49 Moping around Pearse Street in isolation, awaiting Darragh's once a week visitation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adults make eye contact all the time. I suppose it's creeping bacuse it's a man to her.

Now it's interesting that this latest episode coincides with Ned heading away to Spain. It's a flex as she is trying to show she is desirable.
With Ned heading off, should we bet on how long until she throws the dummy out the pram and deletes the baby announcement again? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Men are staring alright..... Wondering how the duck someone went near her and got her pregnant!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
God forbid shiv ever got FAMOUS FAMOUS she wouldn't be able to leave the house. With all the attention LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_20230509_102549.jpg

This ass??? Men have been perving over this ass???

Absolute bleeping lies.

For someone who works out so much I would expect her to have a shapely bum.

You could throw a stone down Pearse Street and hit a nicer bum then hers. Dublin is full of women in tight leggings with amazing bums.

My guess is she saw someone else being perved on and her warped little mind transferred it into her.

If she had a sexy walk or a cute wiggle in her hips I'd get it too but not with the way stomps 🫣

Calling bullshit on her entire morning thoughts. She didn't eat veggies. Dinner last night was what looked like chicken tenders with curry sauce and a salad. I bet she didn't eat the salad and had another portion of tenders out of view.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why does she do here Yoga in-between the table and chairs, doesn't she have a 2 bed appointment

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but her airfryer is bleeping disgusting. The same grease stain is on it over the tray that was on it two weeks ago in another story 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’d love for her to describe these perving incidents in more detail. She seems to think a man looking at her equates to them lusting over her. She’s cutting about in 10° with a big pregnant belly poking out of a crop top. Of course people might second glance at her. Shiv, no one is perving on you love, trust me.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She does know you can clean or at least wipe appliances and not just replace them? Air fryer Obviously missed the big clean. The absolute state of that air fryer. It’s mankier than her hair. Absolute minger.
now ranting about how she’s going to get her MP boxes home. Maybe she should have thought about things like that before moving there without a car. She does know nappies and formula are pretty bulky too? bleeping dipshit.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She does know you can clean or at least wipe appliances and not just replace them? Air fryer Obviously missed the big clean. The absolute state of that air fryer. It’s mankier than her hair. Absolute minger.
now ranting about how she’s going to get her MP boxes home. Maybe she should have thought about things like that before moving there without a car. She does know nappies and formula are pretty bulky too? bleeping dipshit.
The same mark was over the tray 2 weeks ago.

I guess this is the same woman who licks her glasses to apply salt for margheritas

She's bleeping gross
---
I’d love for her to describe these perving incidents in more detail. She seems to think a man looking at her equates to them lusting over her. She’s cutting about in 10° with a big pregnant belly poking out of a crop top. Of course people might second glance at her. Shiv, no one is perving on you love, trust me.
People are looking at her because of her horrendous aggressive stomp and the awful attitude that eminates from her.

Reactions: 21
All the cleaning that comes with a baby! Split milk, nappies, colic baby, I could go on & on but this filthy bint can’t wipe down an air fryer 🤮 my air fryer is cleaned after every use

Reactions: 12
I really don’t see the big deal about people glancing at other people.
Why does she even care if they do?
Everyone looks at pretty things it’s human nature.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really don’t see the big deal about people glancing at other people.
Why does she even care if they do?
Everyone looks at pretty things it’s human nature.
Insecurity. She did the same in London and Alvor.

It's a big deal for her as she craves validation. None of us give a second thought to such occurances which happen every day! Exactly, It's human interaction.

Shiv has serious serious issues. The paranoia is off the charts. I'm not convinced she is loving Dublin at all.

Reactions: 15
All the cleaning that comes with a baby! Split milk, nappies, colic baby, I could go on & on but this filthy bint can’t wipe down an air fryer 🤮 my air fryer is cleaned after every use
She'll be the type to leave dirty nappies on the ground for days.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.