Siobhán O'Hagan #49 Moping around Pearse Street in isolation, awaiting Darragh's once a week visitation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t see the big deal about people glancing at other people.
Why does she even care if they do?
Everyone looks at pretty things it’s human nature.
Yeah, but Slobbers is hardly a pretty thing...... 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I guess this is the same woman who licks her glasses to apply salt for margheritas
Oh god I forgot about the rim licking 😂😂😂.
---
I'm not convinced she is loving Dublin at all.
I mean did we think she loved London when she kept on saying how much she loved London 😂😂.

She will never say she loves Dublin. Because she spent a decade shitting on it. Saying she loves Dublin is basically her admitting defeat - which let’s be honest we all knew was happening with her move to London. She would end up back in Dublin eventually haha

Reactions: 14
Definitely a big heads up to let Darragh know other people are interested 😂😂

Her morning coffee thoughts are like that MSN Messenger tagline from way back when.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Definitely a big heads up to let Darragh know other people are interested 😂😂

Her morning coffee thoughts are like that MSN Messenger tagline from way back when.
100% aimed at Flanders. Loads of people looked at me when I was pregnant. Men and women. More than usual I mean. Never occurred to me they’d be lusting after me 🤣🤣🤣 I thought yep they’re looking at me because I’m obviously very pregnant. I look at pregnant women too probably. I look at people often. Every day. I wonder if they think I fancy them 🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It is a message to Darragh. People are looking at me with your child ✌

Like Darragh gives a duck, I'd say he'd be delighted and relieved in equal measures if someone took her off his plate which is very unlikely!

Reactions: 20
Mmm add this to Shiv’s list of things that never happened.

Someone is clearly looking for validation from Ned before he heads off on his vacay.
I am currently heavily pregnant and if for whatever reason I think someone might be looking at me all I think is how funny I must look with how I waddle around the place. I most definitely don't think I'm being creeped on, cause let me tell ya there's nothing to creep on right now. Breathlessly waddling around the place counting down the days till my organs are back in their natural position 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'd say Shiv has her Tinder location switched to Spain as we speak or at the very least a fake profile set up 😂😂
I imagine her bio reads like the following:

“I like Long romantic Nasal walks on the boardwalk. I’m 6 months pregnant (but you’d never know - because I have such a healthy relationship with food and punish exercise myself daily).

Must be willing to leer at me and Must be ok with me taking pictures of your arm or leg (so people know I don’t spend 24 hours a day on my own). Does anyone know where I can get an almond croissant?. I have loads of friends”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well the baby will be exposed to so much bacteria and germs it will have a healthy immune system shiv will be so smug. My baby never gets sick it's strong not like other babies.

• Haha
What's she going to feed the baby?

She's gonna have to prep food especially and I just can't see her going out of her way to do that.

I think she will be the type to blend up portions of her deliveroo etc. It's going to be a shitshow.

• Haha
The leggings/crop top combo needs to go. We get it, you're pregnant. She strikes me as the sort to record someone looking at her in a gym and then upload it to tiktok with a statement about feeling uncomfortable - when it's literally someone glancing her way.

The leggings/crop top combo needs to go. We get it, you're pregnant. She strikes me as the sort to record someone looking at her in a gym and then upload it to tiktok with a statement about feeling uncomfortable - when it's literally someone glancing her way.
Definitely an absolute weapon.

Considering she slams weights and does all sorts of rude and obnoxious things people are looking for all the wrong reasons Shiv! In her mind they are leering.

What's she going to feed the baby?

She's gonna have to prep food especially and I just can't see her going out of her way to do that.

I think she will be the type to blend up portions of her deliveroo etc. It's going to be a shitshow.
Pouches of crap from the supermarket

Reactions: 12
I am currently heavily pregnant and if for whatever reason I think someone might be looking at me all I think is how funny I must look with how I waddle around the place. I most definitely don't think I'm being creeped on, cause let me tell ya there's nothing to creep on right now. Breathlessly waddling around the place counting down the days till my organs are back in their natural position 🤣🤣🤣
Totally agree - I'm 36 weeks now and if anyone is looking at me I have no doubt they're thinking how I even got impregnated in the first place as by the hack of me now a fuckin sniper wouldn't take me out lol 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Lads I just went for a walk there for an hour. 3 males and 2 females either said hello or gave me the nod. One even touched my dog.

So basically I was just involved in an unsolicited gang bang.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.