Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I still wouldn't have sympathy for Shiv. She ditched Felicity for Diren in London.

Diren kept Fliss hidden when they were going out, didn't want people to know he was with her. That's a huge red flag.

Shiv made huge efforts with Felicity when she was seeing Diren to get close to Diren. Brought her to Alvor etc. Called round frequently and tagged a lot. When Diren dropped her Shiv dropped her. She nailed her colours to the mast. That is calculated and sneaky.

It's a nest of vipers around that whole gang.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
Now I’m no maths expert like our Shiv 🤓 but if there is (20 posts per page) x (an generous average of 55 pages per thread) = 53,900 posts about you being an absolute WAGON on the internet, maybe it’s not just one troll? Maybe you need to take a long hard look at yourself and your actions, get some therapy, take some responsibility and stop being an absolute c.u.n.t.
Blaming your one troll > Therapy
( > means greater than, you plebs)

• Haha

instaknobs

VIP Member
Imagine being the MC and wearing a dress which you recently wore to a cocktail night you attended (for the mocktails) and a pair of runners ?
Nice pair of sandals or a nice show wouldn't go astray to make the outfit a bit more formal

She's no sense of style, nothing she wears even remotely suits her and she'd want to get on with it if she plans on joining the influenzas of Ireland and all their events
I think because she lives entirely for insta she only thinks she has an upper torso and face. The rest of the body doesn't matter.

I wonder if Ned has gone to Portugal to beat up all those perves wanking over nasal running baby mamma?

• Haha
This going after men with absolutely no detail is Shiv at her dodgiest. We know she’s delusional and these things aren’t happening. One step away from a proper false allegation. Maybe once Ned jumps ship and she finds her next prey and ruin their life too.
Yeah she's definitely the type to make a false allegation for attention and go to ends with it so Darragh will entertain her.
---
It has to be an undiagnosed speech impediment I've been saying it a long time
She has a couple of undiagnosed issues but my diagnosis is that she's a proper cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Is her content literally her saying press over and over? 😂.

God talk about having no content to film 😂. “I can now say film and press”.
I can say cunt and twat… Siobhan you’re a cunt twat

• Haha

CAA2020

Now That is a twist!!!

A Shiv Ned Sinead love triangle 🔺️... hilarious....& probably not beyond the bounds of possibility!!
Begs and Aoibhinn are 1 million percent more Ned’s type. Remember Slob tried to embrace her feminine side 😂😂😂😂😂 They must have had some laugh at her! The ‘sultry’ 🤢 slow motion reels in that AWFUL leather get up! Jesus feckin swept 😵💫

• Haha
  • Sick

IceScream

They aren’t dating

He is creating a friendship with the mother of his unborn child, someone whose life choices are going to affect him directly for decades

surlook

VIP Member
Can we leave off who's to blame 😂 this isn't a regular occurrence, this is a Shivvers occurrence.

No adults in their mid 30s should be have unprotected sex with strangers but they did, they're both idiots. However, Shivvers latest podcast escapades have highlighted she WANTED a baby, she wasn't SHOCKED she was pregnant, which suggests while Ned is a moron who didn't protect himself from STDs and pregnancy, Shivvers actually planned to get pregnant by not using any protection.
Two adults involved, both responsible for protection but only one of them planning and outcome of it not being protected (according to her in her podcast interviews)
It is not at all far-fetched. I know a woman, a friend of a friend, who told me herself that she wanted a baby so planned Tinder dates when she was ovulating in order to get pregnant. The father has no idea he has a baby.

What shocks me is the number of guys who are happy to not use protection. They must be trusting that women are looking after contraception, but seriously do they not worry about STDs?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

whytho12345

Chatty Member
Wow she genuinely filmed that guys legs on purpose to make it seem she was there with Ned didn’t she. Or to confuse the issue. There’s no other explanation for that story. Starting the camera down at the ground. So odd. She has issues.

• Heart
I get the impression that Ned is not that bright and is just going with the flow. His life has not changed that much up to now apart from meeting up with her about 5 or 6 times and doing the bare minimum.

If I were him I'd keep it that way until the paternity test is done.
I get the same impression. I get the impression that he likes the good life, freedom to head off whenever he wants and riding all over the place. I get the impression he will keep doing that. He's probably content with living at home to keep money for his travels.

It'll drive her mad. She will be totally "well if your going out I'm going out" or "if your travelling I'm travelling".

In the end the child will be the one that suffers.

Can't wait for the baby to arrive,anyone else considering a few days off work 🤣. The aftermath will be like the pinnacle of all the Tattle threads.

• Haha
Shes anxious as fuck today worried about Ned in Spain on a Friday night.

3 old snaps when she felt she was sexy followed by a reminder two posts later that they are having a baby together.

Hope Ned enjoys his time in Spain and gets a 3 some with a couple of senOHritas tonight.

Go on Neddy boy!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Fitzytour

Sorry now but the poncho comment - I wouldn't think twice if I saw someone cycling in Ireland wearing a poncho, like it rains a LOT in Ireland?! How does her brain work

• Haha

whytho12345

Chatty Member
Definitely a big heads up to let Darragh know other people are interested 😂😂

Her morning coffee thoughts are like that MSN Messenger tagline from way back when.
100% aimed at Flanders. Loads of people looked at me when I was pregnant. Men and women. More than usual I mean. Never occurred to me they’d be lusting after me 🤣🤣🤣 I thought yep they’re looking at me because I’m obviously very pregnant. I look at pregnant women too probably. I look at people often. Every day. I wonder if they think I fancy them 🤣🤪

• Haha
Let's be honest. Grand canal Dock was shoved into the middle of Pearse St, Ringsend and Sheriff St across the river.
It's not all that.
I grew up down in East Wall beside Sherriff Street and I remember 20 years ago they were no go zones. My dad sold the house in East Wall and got penneys for it, no one wanted to live there.
Then come in all these investment companies, build these apartments and market them as the best thing since sliced bread. Well, it worked because I would afford a house in East Wall now 🤪

But GCD is still in the heart of these communities... Shiv would do well to remember that
Absolutely and It's still quite a rough area underneath the facade of the shiny new apartments. Lots of of assaults, good few murders in the past few years, that Mongolian lady stabbed for no reason and the deliveroo cyclist ran down by a stolen car for shits and giggles, also Josh Dunne in East wall. The local youth are not friendly at all, a lot of them are offspring off drug addicts, generational welfare and have been taken in by gangs to sell their drugs.

Add into that there has been trouble almost 4 nights in a row as the locals and far right agitators target vulnerable asylum seekers including Ukrainians seeking international protection. Don't get me started on the Governments handling of all that.

The place where Shiv lives is almost a KM away from GCD. She is taken in by the shiny apartments and fails to see what a kip it really is. Also she wouldn't be able to walk at night there.

I honestly can't get over how bad a decision it is to spend 3600 a month on that location (not a forever home) with a child on the way. It's just a bad Instagram optics driven decision.

I live in the area and see Dublin very much as a city on the decline. It's failing across the board. So much dereliction, not enough rentals, lots of drug problems, poor infrastructure. Overcrowded hospitals. Unjustifiably expensive to boot. A political class that have no interest at all in bettering the city.

I think her turning up at the airport is proof she’s really lonely. She must be bored out of her head living on her own and anxious about Ned being away with the chicas.

She’s had a lot of time on her own to do a lot of thinking and I think she’s slowly realising that Sinead was her one very good friend who has stuck by her regardless and will continue to do so but maybe just not in the same capacity prior to the passport situation.
If Diren texted her today to say he was in town she'd still drop Sinead like a hot potato even after what he did the weekend.

I've no sympathy at all for Shiv the weapon. She's made her bed.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Can I just say this is the best explanation of how Slimming World works EVER! 😂 👏 👏👏
So many people rant and rave about “why can’t you juice apples” - because you’d have 10 at a time compared to just eating them, where you’d only get through 1 or 2. People think it’s clever questioning it but it‘s quite sensible, if you apply 1 brain cell to understanding, Ms 500 points.
Shiv couldn’t have less clue about fitness or nutrition and when she started influencing that didn’t matter, but now the space is too crowded.
People love to piss all over slimming world. I've no problem with it, it does work if you approach it with a sensible head. I still go to my local group most weeks. I'm at my goal weight god nearly a year now to just keep an eye on it and its full of just the nicest ladies. They treat it as a social club and if it costs them a tenner a week to get out and mix with people then I'm all for it 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 29

surlook

VIP Member
Does anyone know how to set up a new thread? My title only lasted 9 days!

Most voted title is the genius suggestion from @SpendTooMuchTimeOnHere -
Siobhán O'Hagan #50 Hey, I just met you, I’m having your baby, here’s my number. Call me….maybe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29