Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Erikafei

The way she posted so little about that mayo cancer event. There's no way she didn't absolutely bomb it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
As I suspected one of Shivs motivators for being pregnant is to agitate Sinead.

I guess Sinead divulged privately to Shiv she has some health issue which may have ramifications and now Shiv is out to get at her because she is jealous of Sinead's success and sees this as a way of one upping her.

There is no other plausible reason for her nauseating show. God what a cunt.

• Heart

Noseyone1977

As it’s been said many times before… she’s anti-women 😂. I would actually say Siobhan is more misogynistic than both of them 😂.
I have seen both James and Diren lifting up knowledge female fitness influencers and I’ve seen them speak out against some too.

To say James is misogynistic is alil out there - I can’t think of anything off hand that he’s done to be considered it. Just because he’s too honest on socials for some. I don’t like the lad in general - followed him for awhile. But one of his best mates is female. What are you basing the misogyny on? I know Diren has said some things that are considered misogynistic… but if you recall they were said while sat with Siobhan and instead of her standing up for women and calling him out. She agreed with him 😂.
No, he definitely is. How many times has he torn into women publically who dare to comment anything other than gushing praise for him. And set his followers on them. Not to mention the language he uses to describe his gf/women "puss". He was adopted and I genuinely think his attitude towards women comes from maybe feelings of abandonment by his mother. (not saying this is common just speculating about JS). His disdain for Siobh is his only redeeming feature in my eyes 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
Pity she never thought to accept her skin as it is when she was scalding herself and calling it a tan for years.
I'd rather someone used fake tan for a natural glow than used sunbeds or roasted themselves in the sun. That newspaper article in the times was written by AI and not an actual representation of what an actual person thinks.

It says it all about Slobs....artificial intelligence. Can't have an independent thought herself that she goes as far as aligning herself with an AI article
---
I do that drive a lot. It's only a few hours down the road. Shiv has in her head that it's all so far away and a huge effort to get to. She is stuck in that Dublin/Wexford rut. It's Ireland ffs.

Did she drive herself? Whose car? I reckon it's a GoCar and she's hidden it. Certainly not a new BMW rental or we would be seeing reg plate pictures, flashes of the logo. She probably has the GoCar hidden in the woods somewhere.

Someone must be there to provide us insights. I can see it being a car crash. She'll ramble on about herself and not the wonderful cause she is there for.
---

Dj Shivvers on the decks - "Bali nights meets Centre parks Longford"

My friends and I were going to book a table to support the charity as it is currently supporting me at the moment . Once we saw who was MC we changed our mind. I donated directly instead

• Heart

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Jesus she really needs to shut the fuck up about the competition she did 6 Years Ago. Every fucking day it’s a throwback to when she did it and she felt fat after it.

Just shut the fuck up. You did it once. Leave it alone. Jesus do marathon runners go on like this if they finish a marathon?

I think she keeps bringing it up because she's deeply insecure/not happy with pregnancy weight gain and has to hark back about how skinny but not happy she was then to convince herself

• Heart

professional_athlete

Jesus, I know Sinead has the intelligence of a shovel but I can’t understand how she can’t remove this parasite from her life. I’ve no doubt a reason Shiv got pregnant was to rub it in her face.

• Haha
I witnessed some horrible racism when you were living in Bali and treated the Balinese people like your slaves, exploiting them and paying them peanuts while you were earning in euro for doing sweet fuckall. So please get the hell off your high horse (which is ironic, considering that would look like a horse riding a horse).

If you don’t recall, she’d order gojek for a single coffee and she’d also brag about how cheap her massage was and how little she’d paid. I’m pretty sure she also said that her maid was “so grateful” to her 🤢

She is so despicable and hypocritical and the worst part is, she will never see herself for the piece of trash she really is. So she’ll never improve. I really hope someone’s going to keep an eye on her baby because otherwise I fear for the psychological trauma they’ll experience.
Agree 100%!!!!!

She was so exploitative towards Bali people under the guise of "They should be grateful for the work".

professional_athlete

Sharing photos of her when she was losing weight for the competition and saying how much she was struggling. I wonder will she have the same hindsight looking back on this year and what’s to come for her…She is absolutely delusional if she thinks she has a good relationship with food now.

Her story actually unlocked a memory for me. I’ve been following her since before she even competed (for my sins). I still remember she teased it for about two weeks that she had a big announcement and her announcement was just her saying “I’m going to compete” I had no idea what she was competing in cause she didn’t explain it till afterwards. Little did I know she was competing and winning the biggest gobshite on the internet award.

• Haha
Siobhan is anti-woman.

She's only pro-woman when it's a furnace money grab. There's a reason she won't train men. She views women as more naive. She never promotes or pushes women up either.

whytho12345

Chatty Member
They’re off to Ibiza now too? The girls in Bali at the beach club. She’s selling mattress toppers and being a random mc at an event in Mayo. Jaysus. Rough weekend 😑😑😑😑😑

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She needs to build up a bit of resilience if she can't drive to Mayo without a nap.

Also ... her MCing an event is just bizarre no?
Has she ever done anything like this before?
She's not in any way linked with this charity.

To mc an event you need to be engaging and have natural charisma.
She is / has neither

• Haha

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
She witnessed some terrible racism last night guys!!!! She must’ve been on FaceTime to her best mate in that case 😉
Keeping up with the pace of this thread is going to result in me losing my job! 😅
You don’t need a job, you just need to LiVeDifFErEnTlY ✨

• Haha

surlook

VIP Member
Why does she start recording and then say something like I should have looked at myself before I started this or ramble on incoherently and say that she has? Why not delete it and re-record? Does she think it is all live?

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Her post is after annoying me actually and I refuse to allow her to annoy me on a Friday!!

She needs to stay in her own lane and stop commenting on shit she knows nothing about. Without wanting to turn this thread in something political, it's simply not just a case of opening Irish borders to whoever wants to come in. There's way more to it than that. Plus our Irish ancestors were treated appalling when they migrated.

Stick to selling mattresses Siobhan.

• Heart

instaknobs

VIP Member
Absolutely they try to make it look so glamorous “oh I was gifted this as I’m so important and they’re honored id even use the product”…. Eh no hun. 2 solid days work, reels, posts etc and you’ve to mention it x number of times over the next however many months/years etc etc … for a pram
---
The salmon skin in the stirfry 🤮 the whole thing looks vile. Imagine being handed that 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Imagine her hands handing you that.
jesus swept
---
JS is in Dublin. That free mattress is sopping wet, and it’s not because her waters have broken. Begs is in Bali with Olima, Nedders is out banging abroad and making siblings for his donation to Shiv.
I am loving this season.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Shivoff

Chatty Member
He's obviously not bothered about her since his pal is back and he probably can't stand her! Probably why she cleaned her apartment yesterday hoping they would stop by for a catch up 🥴