Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I've actually shamefully listened to a few of her podcast episodes. She is not my least fave to listen to (in comparison to say doirennn garrihy who has zero skill at interviewing people) but the one thing I noticed that came across STRONG is her constantly interrupting her guests to ramble about herself. Its uncomfortable to listen to. Especially in the diet one, she interrupts quite a bit to try sell the furnace and explain how it is not a diet or how it is in line with what her guest believes in. Very awkward!!

Reactions: 29

FlopsyMops

Also Darragh: don't get me on camera at all tonight you hear me.

Shiv: I won't ✌

She made sure to get all his body except for the face walking in 😂
I thought the exact same 😂
---
I don't comment on here often, I just lurk. I remember every now and then that she's pregnant and I still can't believe it. You're all a bunch of sound, funny feckers... keep up the good work!

• Haha
  • Heart

HumphreyB

VIP Member
She’s so self obsessed. If anyone looked at her they probably glanced her way and were no more creeping. She’s not even an attractive person

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Speaking of Tinder, if my memory serves me correctly I do believe we have a regular contributor on here who once upon a time swiped right for Slobbers 😂😂😂 But don’t worry I won’t name and shame…we all make mistakes 😉😂
There was a time I was about to swipe Shiv….

.. but at the last second I turned the steering wheel and kept on driving.

• Haha

surlook

VIP Member
She's absolutely off her rocker everyone knows the baby wasn't planned, they don't need to ask 😂 and I doubt many would ask because they already know
But the baby was planned! Schemed, plotted, and planned. Ovulation checked and verified on Whoop and Apple watch. Tinder/Bumble scanned for a sperm donor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

surlook

VIP Member
Shiv shoving it in Sinead’s face.
Sinead doesn’t look that happy and only posted pictures, doesn’t mention Shiv when she starts talking in her stories 🤔
the fact that Sinead was arriving in Dublin and didn't stop off with Siobhan on her first night says a lot!
---
the fact that Sinead was arriving in Dublin and didn't stop off with Siobhan on her first night says a lot! Especially as Siobhan is off to Portugal on Wednesday.
Welcome home Aunty Sinead - the cringe! 🫣

• Haha

shorty33

With them type of posts, you just know he has a few on the go! I've a friend who literally is similar, lives for validation off women, the thrill of the chase and attention. All his relationships have failed due to cheating. It's like a personality glitch and he'd admit it himself. I get similar vibes from Ned.
100% and how he only posts these to his story now and not his grid. So Shiv can’t see who’s commenting and he gets the DMs instead. 👀👀 we see you Neddy!

Notice he also deleted the Abu Dhabi grid post from his insta, his feelings on that amazing holiday obviously changed after finding out it made him a Dad!

• Haha
  • Wow
On a side note, what route is he taking to get the ferry? The Spain ferry goes from Rosslare. Must be trying to throw Shiv off his scent.
Agree Inistoige is the middle of Kilkenny, way off the route to Rosslare.

He must be avoiding Shiv trying to run him off the road in a GoCar somewhere in Wicklow.

• Haha

leahcimm123

VIP Member
So she reads all the articles yesterday about Ireland being the top user of fake tan, and suddenly it has become passé, and has had a change of heart about how tan makes everything better. “Has me in a chokehold..”, Jesus woman have you ever had an independent thought in your life?! She is the biggest sheep going. No offense to sheep 🐑
She’d be better acknowledging that alcohol has her in a choke hold

• Haha

Ciaranicola

I don't get the Diren and James Smith obsession they are the definition of toxic masculinity and pride themselves on that being their brand. The #sorry broadcast to social media is an example of that. And on the podcast Diren was awful to listen to with his opinions about women.
They are the guys in secondary school you think are cool and laugh at their offensive jokes but as soon as you grow up you cringe at ever being associated with them.

Siobhan is on her 30s!

• Heart
He'll eventually grow to resent her.

When they are co-parenting she will have a lot of power over him and her worst streaks will appear, behaviours we all know she has. And I'm sure he's in denial now about being trapped the more time he spends with her, the more she speaks on podcasts it must be beginning to cross his mind!?

I know some of Darraghs acquaintances are reading this thread. Feel free to join the conversation lurkers :)

• Haha

surlook

VIP Member
But her day isn’t any different to ours in the sense how long she’s up, she thinks we are thick and she’s oh so great getting up with the 5am club caise got forbid she’d be ‘normal’.
My alarm is 6.45, up at 7, and bed 11. 16 hour day. Shibh chooses to get up at 5 (I say choose cause she has the luxury to lie there till noon if she wants) and is in bed for 9. 16 hour day.
And majority of people here are either going what I do give or take, or what she does give or take. But I’ll bet not one single person here posts about it every.single.fucking.day.
Rant over 🤣
Don't forget her nap in the middle of the day - brings her down to a 14 hour day!

• Haha
  • Heart
The avocado video is trying to get engagement off James Smith who is in Dublin shortly.

But she liked them when having breakfast with Darragh

What an utter pick me clown. Everything she does is for the benefit of someone else.

Zero authenticity. How can someone be so brain damaged.

KeepitontheDL

I see 2 options:
1. She'll eschew baptism as a flex... Turn up as godmother to Roisins baby's christening in a green monstrosity, then shit all over the ritual of baptism as being antiquated and not for people like her who parent differently
2. She'll suggest a joint baptism which Roisin cannot refuse so that, much like the pregnancy announcement, Roisin and baby get no glory or special day of their own.

Either way, the aim will be to overshadow Roisin.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
"If there is proof in any of this, I should probably share the message!"

Even when she is wrong she still needs to flex. I should share the message because I am the oracle ! Everyone listens to meeeeee!
Knob.
She's asking the person who commented to do all the work ie sending her studies but she's going to share it ‘if’ it's true 😂😂😂 If she was that interested in it she could easily research it herself.

Jesus swept 😂

• Haha