Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
I witnessed some horrible racism when you were living in Bali and treated the Balinese people like your slaves, exploiting them and paying them peanuts while you were earning in euro for doing sweet fuckall. So please get the hell off your high horse (which is ironic, considering that would look like a horse riding a horse).

If you don’t recall, she’d order gojek for a single coffee and she’d also brag about how cheap her massage was and how little she’d paid. I’m pretty sure she also said that her maid was “so grateful” to her 🤢

She is so despicable and hypocritical and the worst part is, she will never see herself for the piece of trash she really is. So she’ll never improve. I really hope someone’s going to keep an eye on her baby because otherwise I fear for the psychological trauma they’ll experience.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 44

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
5 years ago she was in Bali living the dream... living differently... being better than everyone.

Now ? She's advertising Emma mattresses.

I fucking love to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

professional_athlete

Considering this thread started a few days ago and are already onto page 12 - it’s some good going for her one troll🙄😂
Now I’m no maths expert like our Shiv 🤓 but if there is (20 posts per page) x (an generous average of 55 pages per thread) = 53,900 posts about you being an absolute WAGON on the internet, maybe it’s not just one troll? Maybe you need to take a long hard look at yourself and your actions, get some therapy, take some responsibility and stop being an absolute c.u.n.t.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
I am currently heavily pregnant and if for whatever reason I think someone might be looking at me all I think is how funny I must look with how I waddle around the place. I most definitely don't think I'm being creeped on, cause let me tell ya there's nothing to creep on right now. Breathlessly waddling around the place counting down the days till my organs are back in their natural position 🤣🤣🤣
Totally agree - I'm 36 weeks now and if anyone is looking at me I have no doubt they're thinking how I even got impregnated in the first place as by the hack of me now a fuckin sniper wouldn't take me out lol 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I am more of a lurker here but I just cannot believe her, oh my God, still can't get over her pregnant! Like it really tells you what sort of a person she is - to be adamant she didn't want kids to like straight to a bump? Like I'd say something if she'd finally met somebody, fell head over heels, enjoyed a load of attention, sex and like love and happiness! And then felt different?! I'd be completely on board with that! But it's quite un-nerving how she is so closed off to a relationship, i mean, why? I don't want kids but always knew I definitely wanted a relationship long-term and have that thank God and wouldn't trade him for the world! Why is it she doesn't want that? Like even with sex itself, it's not like ya she has had a few no strings attached flings where ye still hang out etc, there was nobody like that in Bali which would be fine too, no connection whatsoever? For years? It's so odd? And to do what she did, sorry, it was no accident! She never even went through the whole accident phase of the shock of it, if it was a true accident! She definitely went out to get pregnant and it's just hugely un-nerving when she's someone that has never wanted that. She couldn't even commit to a Puppy and their care?? Wtf? Usually it's animals/pets you commit to before a baby?? Plus to watch her, she hasn't a clue what's coming for her like, child-birth, the ACTUAL BABY!? Plus her parents, no sign of her mam, she must be livid I'd say!
She wants a relationship, child and house because everyone else has them. She wants all the things you wanted. Everything she said was a lie and she knows it.

She has gone a very strange way about getting those attainable things. The lazy and wrong way. There is something very unwired with her and she should have addressed it before deciding to bring a child into the world.

I come from a home where we were brought into the world by people who were not in love and had issues with alcohol abuse.Them pressures increased raising a family and lasted through my life causing massive problems including suicide. The night I was born my father stayed in the pub with his mates. The night he died my mam was on the rip somewhere and we couldn't find her. Both are gone now before there time. Before we gave them grandkids and wonderful moments. We never got the chance.

As a grown up child addressing the trauma daily she triggers me so much. I have learned all the red flags, I know them off the back of my hand. I see them right in front of me with Shiv. She has become an outlet for my anger.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I always thought it was Jesus wept too? Not Jesus swept 🤔
If you go back to thread 46 (I think) you will see where Jesus swept originated from.
---
Lol what an idiot. She actually says it's an incorrect statement that whole foods are better than processed foods!!

Fucking idiot
She's absolutely seething that this person has corrected her. She's trying to catch her out by requesting studies etc. However, I think my favourite line is ‘from my understanding of nutrition’ Hmmmmm, that would be zero understanding Shiv.

1683876211739.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

surlook

VIP Member
I know she is a massive cunt and everything but I am really starting to think that her mental health must be really bad right now. She is in Dublin alone apart from the occasional acquaintance that calls around or she meets for a coffee, never to be seen again. She has no friends.

The only person she considered a friend has come to Dublin and blanked her in a very public way, after promising on a podcast he would visit.

Sinead, her BFF and worst enemy, is living her best life in Bali with her old gang and will then come to Dublin to host her sold-out show in Dublin and retreat in Portugal.

Ned is on his holidays because he is not pregnant and is free and single and can do what he likes without having to consider her.

Meanwhile, she is alone in Dublin, flogging everything he can get her hands on to make money. She must be spiralling out of control. The only time she has appeared in her stories in the last few days was to mention the event she is hosting and to sell her mattress and Google phone.

Oh and that workout she did.... so much frustration being vented there!

Edited to add: Her sister is going through a pregnancy in Portugal being supported by her husband and friends, and most probably her Mother - all things that Shiv does not have.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Londoncailín

VIP Member
She has very quickly gone from that God-awful pleather mini skirt/red lipstick look to little house on the prairie flowery dresses look.

Neither suit her 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Lads I just went for a walk there for an hour. 3 males and 2 females either said hello or gave me the nod. One even touched my dog.

So basically I was just involved in an unsolicited gang bang.
By Shivs metrics that's shocking altogether. What next, someone will offer to buy you a coffee.

Hope your dog isn't too traumatized from it. Rest up now for the evening, read 10 pages or something.

• Haha
Oh man I'd to take several hours to digest Shivs allegation that a guy was creeping on her!!

No fear it was the poor delivery guy gawking at her to come & collect her packages!

I'd say her Shivverness is in overdrive with her beloved sperm donor off to Spain!

God help the Senorita who creeps on her Ned!! 💃
She's panicking about Ned going away for sure.

I hope Ned has loaded one of the compartments on the bike with Johnnies and rides all around him.

I'm sure he'll be double bagging this time🤣

Doesn't want to run into any Spanish Shiv O Hagan aka - SenOHrita

• Haha

CAA2020

IMG_0409.jpeg
Slob at breakfast with Ned and the fam after finally getting the ride a few hours before

• Haha
Reactions: 38

surlook

VIP Member
He was out on the piss probably thinking about calling it a night at 3am when suddenly Shiv appears offering free drink and a ride. I mean, why wouldn't you?

• Haha
Reactions: 38