Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instaknobs

VIP Member
Don’t waste your calories with avos lads, has she taught you nothing? A bag of baby bells with a pack of Doritos is far healthier. There is probably more fat on the actual air fryer than an avo anyway.
minger.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
Siobhan came across so ill prepared today . Stumbled across her words . Mixed up people's names when introducing them. Who is she anyway ? . ..... not my words ..taken from a text of one of my friends that was there sent me .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
So she reads all the articles yesterday about Ireland being the top user of fake tan, and suddenly it has become passé, and has had a change of heart about how tan makes everything better. “Has me in a chokehold..”, Jesus woman have you ever had an independent thought in your life?! She is the biggest sheep going. No offense to sheep 🐑

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
"If there is proof in any of this I should probably share the message!"

Even when she is wrong she still needs to flex. I should share the message because I am the oracle ! Everyone listens to meeeeee!
Knob.

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
I think they’re dating. Said it before. I think they’ve planned to get to know each other over this 9 months (which is hilarious) and then he will move in when baby arrives all going well. At least at the beginning see how it goes then. I’m picturing the talk in that situation. Ud likely give it a go but you’d also probably not immediately move in! You’d be aware you have the 9 months to decide.
They’re not 😂. You think they are because you’re literally falling for what Siobhan is doing 😂. She’s dropping breadcrumbs so people, like yourself, make that assumption. If that’s the case I’ll post a picture of Henry Cavil and start saying ‘we’ when referring to Henry. Because by that logic we’re dating too 😂😂.

Again for anyone else reading this.. THEY 👏🏼 ARE 👏🏼 NOT 👏🏼 DATING 👏🏼
---
If they are dating he is the worst boyfriend ever and she is an absolute clown.
Preach 🙌🏻
So he’s off to Spain for 2 weeks and She’s off to Portugal to annoy Roisin…. You’d think they would rather go to Portugal as a couple and relax

• Haha

shorty33

Looks like Ned is driving west towards Leon as the weather is bad in the north then off to Portugal because the weather looks great! Shiv heading to Portugal at the weekend! 🤔 coincidence or planned to be with shiv?
Nah… he made a point of saying Northern Portugal, Alvor is South West, I’m sure she will offer to fly to meet him though and he’ll say no.

So instead Shiv will be alternating thirst trap pregnant bikini pics with sly photos of men in biker gear from the back so we all think he’s there.

Meanwhile Ned will be cringing like the rest of us and posting his location in Northern Portugal.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

surlook

VIP Member
Jealous of what exactly? She did a loop of Dublin - Bali/Thailand - Portugal for 5 years while looking miserable most of the time with nothing to show for it except sun-damaged skin and a drinking problem. Now she is back in Dublin pregnant after a ONS and having to pay extortionate rent for a shoebox apartment hoping her baby daddy will give her an hour of his time.

Yep - pure jealousy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Someone nailed it when they said he is straight out of Geordie Shore, and I'll add about half as bright. He's all turkey teeth and over-pumped muscles, his type is your standard blonde blow-up doll type, Shiv was a 3am wham-bam-thank-you-maam and he got caught rotten by blowing his load into a bunny boiling narcissist.

It's honestly gas that she's trying to frame this for the gram as some sort of happy families situation. Her relationship experience doesn't extend beyond 2 weeks with anyone, and the woman can barely clean and cook for herself, she has absolutely no business having a kid.

If her mam is any mam at all she's called Shiv out on her absolute bullshit and gave her a good dose of "unsolicited advice" that Shiv of course will not hear, not even from her own mother. We'll see how "close" they are and how "real" her relationship with Turkey Teeth is when this baby arrives and she's still floating around her grim Pearse Street apartment on her own.

• Heart
  • Haha
If you go back to thread 46 (I think) you will see where Jesus swept originated from.
---

She's absolutely seething that this person has corrected her. She's trying to catch her out by requesting studies etc. However, I think my favourite line is ‘from my understanding of nutrition’ Hmmmmm, that would be zero understanding Shiv.

View attachment 2164629
She can't be serious with the Orange Juice vs Diet Coke question though - can she really be that silly?

Coke is one of the worst drinks you can have. Of course a lot of modern health issues are caused by processed foods. My god this is a major face palm a PT even wrote that 🙈

Shiv is an embarrassment to the industry.

• Heart

leahcimm123

VIP Member
I’d love for her to describe these perving incidents in more detail. She seems to think a man looking at her equates to them lusting over her. She’s cutting about in 10° with a big pregnant belly poking out of a crop top. Of course people might second glance at her. Shiv, no one is perving on you love, trust me.

• Heart
She’s pissed that Diren didn’t message her while in Dublin
Speaks volumes considering she was like to him on the podcast you gotta come see me and he was like yeah definitely.

What's a 30 minute coffee somewhere. Even if he's busy she could go see them.

Hardly banter that. She's gonna reshare thinking it is.

• Haha

surlook

VIP Member
I still can't believe she turned up at the airport. I can't believe she turned up at the airport with a homemade sign that said Welcome Home Aunty Sinead.

Hi Siobhan - if Sinead wanted to see you she would have stayed with you tonight while she was in Dublin. Her family weren't expecting her home until Wednesday so she could have still surprised them tomorrow. She was dodging you, just like Diren.

She has to make everything about herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
By Shivs metrics that's shocking altogether. What next, someone will offer to buy you a coffee.

Hope your dog isn't too traumatized from it. Rest up now for the evening, read 10 pages or something.
Poor dog. He's currently updating his insta story telling his followers about his trauma.

• Haha
Id love if Sinead and Ned got together through a mutual dislike of Shiv and Sinead became Shivs kids stepmam🤣✌

I could see such a thing happening.

• Haha

Trixipaws

And we're back to men allegedly perving over her, this time in Ireland. Who had that on their bingo card? All of us? Thought so! She's as predictable as the clock striking 12 twice a day.

• Haha

shorty33

To be fair Sinead had a free chauffeur to drive her home as part of the Emirates package .. she wasn’t going to waste that on a spin to Pearce street
---

I thought the same .. she said I always go to Portugal in May… I found it strange
Yup she was justifying it. He was originally booked for Spain but she probably hated that so booked a holiday for her, anything you can do I can do type thing/trying to make him jealous. Not sure why he’d be jealous as it’s highly unlikely she’ll be getting tinder matches for the foreseeable.

Its coincidence he’s ended up in Portugal, she will take that as a sign he wants to see her - not that the weather was bad and will be livid if he doesn’t make his way down the coast.

I do wonder what she’s told him about all the tattlers chat about her. It must be quite shit getting dragged into the chats on here when all he intended was a quickie on holiday! He’s not that stupid, he must read it and be like god they are spot on!
---
Shiv is inconspicuously quite, she's frantically probably trying to intercept Ned somewhere in Portugal.

Ned sitting in a bar with some local women in an obscure part of Portugal and in stomps a raging Shiv with the "take your hands off him, this is his baby" 🤣🤣✌
Hahahaha surprising him as we speak….

Pops up with a home made sign at his table during his tinder date

“Bump says hi Daddy Ned”

I mean why wouldn’t you?

• Haha
  • Heart