Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

London_Girl

I can't believe she tried to filUm some random man to pass off as Ned. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
That was so pathetic and then posted a picture of her and Laura afterwards to save face.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

floggersunited

Chatty Member
No wonder she’s in bed by 9pm the evenings must be endless and very lonely sitting there night after night with nothing to do. So of course she’s wide awake at 5am!! Then when she has to do something as minor as drive to Mayo she’s exhausted! She’ll know all about what exhaustion really is when she’s a single mam.
But her day isn’t any different to ours in the sense how long she’s up, she thinks we are thick and she’s oh so great getting up with the 5am club caise got forbid she’d be ‘normal’.
My alarm is 6.45, up at 7, and bed 11. 16 hour day. Shibh chooses to get up at 5 (I say choose cause she has the luxury to lie there till noon if she wants) and is in bed for 9. 16 hour day.
And majority of people here are either going what I do give or take, or what she does give or take. But I’ll bet not one single person here posts about it every.single.fucking.day.
Rant over 🤣

• Haha
She really has high opinion thinks Everyman that glances her way is creeping on her, maybe they thought she looked a sight with the leggings pulled up Simon cowell style and her ridiculous crop top and unwashed ginger hair does she ever think their looking because she looks a sight.

• Haha

whytho12345

Chatty Member
Sorry now but the poncho comment - I wouldn't think twice if I saw someone cycling in Ireland wearing a poncho, like it rains a LOT in Ireland?! How does her brain work
Because Siobhan thinks that she discovered/saw/experienced heard of everything before any other Irish person. So the first time she saw a poncho was in Bali. That means they were invented there, they’re a Bali thing and no one here has ever worn or heard of one ever. Did you know she was actually the first Irish person to go to Thailand? Fact. And in 2015 she made history by becoming the first Irish woman to touch a dumbbell. Trail blazer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Its not a stretch to think that maybe she has pestered him so much he's decided to start a new life in Spain

Headed off on the auld mOHterbike

Is it? 🤣✌

• Haha
Tremors have been felt this afternoon in Co Mayo measuring 4.6 on the Richter Scale.

Locals have been told not to worry. It's just Shiv stomping over and back at Ashford Castle at the realisation everything she has done for the past 5 years or so has been for nothing and she has no respect amongst those people she thought he was in with.

She must be absolutely bulling. The mug has been mugged off.

All she has to show for her cuntish peacocking to try and get their attention is 49 Tattle threads and a reputation down the drain.
Pity, she was once a decent influencer who sold her soul in chase of clout. She's lost plenty of genuine friendships on the way.

• Haha

influencethis6

VIP Member
It's 3am, most people are gone home, options are scarce, senses are blurred. A woman enters the party and stomps through the dimly lit crowd with an offer of free drinks. Before the chance to decline she tells you the order is in and she's paid equivalent of 76 euro for it. "Sure you have to drink it now, don't make me feel bad". "Ah just the one so".

She says "Let's get out of here" - Sure why not, no one will ever know.... Right?

9 hours later your being introduced to your first childs auntie.
Christ it's frightening that your description is probably exactly how that night panned out!!

I still give myself a hernia from cringing over her not batting an eyelid bringing the ONS for breakfast with the family!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
Everytime I start to think I might give her the benefit of the doubt, she opens her mouth and something like “it’s ONLY about €500” pops out and I am reminded she is a thunder cunt.

• Haha
  • Sick

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
What really, really, really frustrates me about Siobhan (apart from everything), is her assumption that people are jealous of her, or people just don't like to see other people doing well. The truth is that she doesn’t deserve any of what she had / has, and has scammed, lied, and waffled her way there. Nothing to envy: a lot for people to be angry about though.

• Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
James and and Diren are low value humans who barely (James) and slightly (Diren) try to mask their misogynistic streak. They are not good people. She has seen first hand how they treat women. Does she not have the self - respect to walk away?
I think it comes down to the following:

1. Internalised misogyny.
2. Pick-me behaviour.
3. Zero introspection.
4. Zero self-awareness.

• Heart

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Jesus she really needs to shut the fuck up about the competition she did 6 Years Ago. Every fucking day it’s a throwback to when she did it and she felt fat after it.

Just shut the fuck up. You did it once. Leave it alone. Jesus do marathon runners go on like this if they finish a marathon?

• Haha

cloozey

Mmm add this to Shiv’s list of things that never happened.

Someone is clearly looking for validation from Ned before he heads off on his vacay.
I am currently heavily pregnant and if for whatever reason I think someone might be looking at me all I think is how funny I must look with how I waddle around the place. I most definitely don't think I'm being creeped on, cause let me tell ya there's nothing to creep on right now. Breathlessly waddling around the place counting down the days till my organs are back in their natural position 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

influencethis6

VIP Member
I'm.sorry but should shivvers being giving out nutrional advice when she herself is not a qualified nutritionist?!

Jesus swept facts under the carpet !( I'm trading my Jesus swept comment !!)

• Haha
My read with Diren is he is very much the type of person that pretends he's a nice guy to people's faces and wants to be liked.

He thinks Shiv is alright but to appear cool with James Smith etc he engages in slagging the shit out of her in their Whatsapp group. She's clearly the butt of that groups jokes.

When James Smith is around he won't entertain a minute of her. JS definitely has no time for her.

He's a snake but these are the types Shiv is so eager to please. He's also a joke whose mission is to please James Smith.

Last edited:

surlook

VIP Member
IMG_20230509_102549.jpg

This ass??? Men have been perving over this ass???

Absolute fucking lies.

For someone who works out so much I would expect her to have a shapely bum.

You could throw a stone down Pearse Street and hit a nicer bum then hers. Dublin is full of women in tight leggings with amazing bums.

My guess is she saw someone else being perved on and her warped little mind transferred it into her.

If she had a sexy walk or a cute wiggle in her hips I'd get it too but not with the way stomps 🫣

Calling bullshit on her entire morning thoughts. She didn't eat veggies. Dinner last night was what looked like chicken tenders with curry sauce and a salad. I bet she didn't eat the salad and had another portion of tenders out of view.

• Haha
  • Heart

whytho12345

Chatty Member
The time stamps…… every.single.morning. For years! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Here she is doing Sean Casey’s course, trying to up her game but she doesn’t get that just stopping doing condescending braggy things like that would improve her likeability/reduce the dislike of her STOP WITH THE TIMESTAMPS SIOBHAN. She can’t help herself is the problem. To her her whole identity is competing with everyone and reminding them she’s superior to them. But no one is competing back 😬 it’s sad. The only reason she’s up at 5:45 is because she has no responsibilities and goes to bed at 9pm 🤣 I was up all night with a sick toddler so 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣 it’s coming for ya Siobhan it’s coming 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Jesus can we stop rehatching this debate of “he should have known better” / “he should have worn protection” 😂.

*stirs pot*

In an odd way - and considering she actually admitted to wanting to get to pregnant - it’s victim blaming 😂. She’s a predator who went out a 3am for a drunken shag knowing she dosnt use any contraception. So she’s as much to blame 😂.

• Heart
  • Haha

surlook

VIP Member
346501741_914793936460549_4146362970323713564_n.jpg

Haha - sending Shiv photos to show what she is missing out on. They must be having a ball together without Shiv interrupting them every few minutes and making them do her stupid dance. OH I'd say Shiv's ears are burning - the bitching will be in overdrive 😜

• Haha