Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone here an accountant? Can she claim her rent as a business expense to reduce her income tax bill? I know it’s not a commercial unit but could she claim she films content, possibly doing her pod and it’s a home office? (Yeah I know she doesnt do great content etc)
If the answer is no and she is paying almost 1k a WEEK in rent, then this charlatan is absolutely cleaning up.

For one of us normal folk, that’s in around 70k ish salary per year, and there’s not enough to live on for the month after paying rent, all the eating out, the holidays, paying for the gym etc etc
She can claim a deduction for part if its for both business and personal use

Reactions: 7
Or perhaps her baby will emerge from the womb already weaned and able to cook for itself? Probably the best we can hope for.
Cook for itself? Surely you mean, order take away for itself? 😂 😂 Or maybe they can manage the baby-bel in the airfryer!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Definitely an Irish name, you know, because she’s so ✨patriotic✨
100% and it will be an Irish name you’ve never heard of, incorporate a load of unnecessary consonants to it when it could be shortened like fliandhdhdh or Caoimbhiamhoime and fadas all over the shop because it will be the most Irish baby that’s ever lived

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The baby will be called ‘The Proclamation of Independence’ O’ Hagan.

It's middle names will be ‘Tricolour’ and ‘Press’ (that's cupboard for all of you plebs)

• Haha
Reactions: 55
The baby will be called ‘The Proclamation of Independence’ O’ Hagan.

It's middle names will be ‘Tricolour’ and ‘Press’ (that's cupboard for all of you plebs)
Confirmation name will be Guinness truck

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel it’s a good time to remind ourselves of her celebratory McDonalds breakfast after stealing a vaccine from a vulnerable homeless person
WHAT?! This is new to me. How did I miss this chapter of Slobbers acting disgracefully?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
We all know she reads here, so Shiv where is the next podcast? Or is that dropped already??

Reactions: 8
Ah would you stop. This one isn't actually living in the real world. Too late to do a shop 😆 😂 just go out the door, walk to Tesco and grab a few bits!
The daily yoga squashed up between the sofa and the kitchen - flat must be grim if this is the best place to do it?!
She 100% thinks she is having a boy too. When she said about the baby 'might even play for Dublin' sure she never acknowledges the ladies team / any female sports for that matter!
She is complete car-crash but I can't stop watching (from afar 😉)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She 100% thinks she is having a boy too. When she said about the baby 'might even play for Dublin' sure she never acknowledges the ladies team / any female sports for that matter!
I honestly don't think she'd cope if it's a girl? She sees ALL women as some weird kind of 'competition', and is so socially awkward the child will struggle as well unless family & friends step in and make sure they're able to interact normally with other kids. Can you imagine her in a soft play centre?? She'd be a bag of nerves, eyes scuttling about (not to mind the child, but to see who all is eye-bleeping her) and jittery because she can't interact with other mums- especially if there's no alcohol involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah would you stop. This one isn't actually living in the real world. Too late to do a shop 😆 😂 just go out the door, walk to Tesco and grab a few bits!
The daily yoga squashed up between the sofa and the kitchen - flat must be grim if this is the best place to do it?!
She is complete car-crash but I can't stop watching (from afar 😉)
She's very Pro Men. Certainly respects them more than women.

For someone who boxes, she has never mentioned the great Katie Taylor nor has she mentioned Irelands women's national team that qualified for the world cup, Dublin ladies quest for 5 in a row, Leona Maguire in the golf. All huge breakthroughs for women's sport.

Because it kills her to see successful women. She wants to keep them down.

The sports she does share are mens successes and it's all kite flying targetted at men to get attention.

She has mentioned;
-Conor McGregor
- Anthony Joshua
-Dublin men's football team countless times
-Rory McIlroy & Shane Lowry
- Every Redbull and Mercedes team member
- England and Ireland mens football teams

She is not a women's advocate - never will be!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.