Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes! You are so right. She will 100% do this.
only her Baby will do laps in the baptism water and win the non existent competition of life it’s already in.

imagine not having any food in the “press” that’s cupboard for you regular folk,in The middle of the afternoon and the shops close at 10. duck me the struggle of Ireland. I swear she thinks she’s in a villa in Bali with no access to shops and civilisation.
Everyday she opens herself up for abuse. She is ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She hasn’t even met up with her own family 😂.
She will meet them at the christening 😂😂
Omg I didn’t even think about a christening . The photos … the after birth photos . There’s an actually poor unfortunate baby coming . I’m in shock again

• Haha
Reactions: 34
And why would her friends need to drink non alcoholic ? Because she's not drinking??!
It’s become VERY clear over the last while she has a drink problem. I’ve always joked and speculated but she has a real emotional dependency that will only resolve in rehab. I know an actual alcoholic who was pregnant and didn’t go on like this. She is counting the days until she can drink again and when she realises she won’t be able to use it to cope while looking after a small baby she will have a meltdown. I know it’s been said but She has no idea what she’s headed into. Everything is shiny and new right now: first real boyfriend, pregnant so feels a sense of belonging and fitting in for once her life, new move to Dublin. Life is about to smack her in the face

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Do you reckon she will come off social media for a while when the baby is born? She won't have any content as she'll barely have time to bless herself.

The drink will be an issue alright. I hope she's not drinking now but I wouldn't put it past her - different attitudes to risk and all that.

Reactions: 16
Do you reckon she will come off social media for a while when the baby is born? She won't have any content as she'll barely have time to bless herself.
Eh, when has a lack of content ever stopped her before! We’ll have lots of memories…and I’m betting breastfeeding pics! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm calling it. Gonna be a double christening with Roisin so she can claim all her friends as her own and generally hog the limelight.

She'll probably shunt Roisins kid out of the way for all the photos to get her and her sprog front and centre.
Oh no question. I’m still convinced she will pick Sinead as godmother over Roisin too
---
Everything is shiny and new right now: first real boyfriend, pregnant so feels a sense of belonging and fitting in for once her life, new move to Dublin. Life is about to smack her in the face
Eh? Have you been drinking 😂. If she’s dating Ned - I’m dating Henry Cavil. First real boyfriend? She went cock hunting at 3am 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Eh, when has a lack of content ever stopped her before! We’ll have lots of memories…and I’m betting breastfeeding pics! 🤢
Oh do you reckon she'll breastfeed? I don't think so - she'll be right back on the drink. Plus she won't be able to get rid of the baby as easily if she is.

Reactions: 19
Shiv went on the ol Tinder machine when the folks went to bed and a drunken Darragh was swiping in McGregors scrotefest (another reason why she could have picked better!)

One quick summons and she was at the Black Forge party in an instance buying him drinks .

She got an opportunity and she took it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shiv went on the ol Tinder machine when the folks went to bed and a drunken Darragh was swiping in McGregors scrotefest (another reason why she could have picked better!)

One quick summons and she was at the Black Forge party in an instance buying him drinks .

She got an opportunity and she took it!
God when you actually say it out what she did… she’s quite the predator 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone got the post where someone posted the furnace amazing spreadsheet, was gonna post it online and stick in the wiki (removing any copyright material) to try and minimise her getting anymore signups.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
only her Baby will do laps in the baptism water and win the non existent competition of life it’s already in.

imagine not having any food in the “press” that’s cupboard for you regular folk,in The middle of the afternoon and the shops close at 10. duck me the struggle of Ireland. I swear she thinks she’s in a villa in Bali with no access to shops and civilisation.
Everyday she opens herself up for abuse. She is ridiculous
No nutritious food in the press yet she'll stomp near a KM to 3fe to flex tag them when there is a shop next door.

I honestly cannot stand this geebag of epic proportions. Probably the biggest tool of all time.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How in gods name is she gonna feed the baby. She is probably scared to be caught out in public though knowing how much of a state she is in.

Reactions: 10
How in gods name is she gonna feed the baby. She is probably scared to be caught out in public though knowing how much of a state she is in.
Knowing how small Dublin is and some of the loudmouths that exist around the city centre I would be very surprised if she wasn't roared at at least once on her daily stomp.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh do you reckon she'll breastfeed? I don't think so - she'll be right back on the drink. Plus she won't be able to get rid of the baby as easily if she is.
I assumed she would for the gram but you’re actually totally right!

Reactions: 6
I think it's interesting that she always posts comments related to drinking around 5pm.

It's the time in her head that triggers it. I believe it was these hours 5-9pm that she used to get sloshed by herself in the apartment in London. I don't think she is drinking as frequently but I certainly think she is having a tipple here or there under the "what's the harm in one" guise. And she overcompensates for it by harping on about 0.0 alcohol so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m convinced she will because she’ll view it as a) a “quick calorie burner”, and b) something to be pious and sanctimonious about. Or perhaps her baby will emerge from the womb already weaned and able to cook for itself? Probably the best we can hope for.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Worth every cent of the 900 a week or 130 euro a day. Don't know why she doesn't live in Swords or Lucan close to friends and support networks.
Is anyone here an accountant? Can she claim her rent as a business expense to reduce her income tax bill? I know it’s not a commercial unit but could she claim she films content, possibly doing her pod and it’s a home office? (Yeah I know she doesnt do great content etc)
If the answer is no and she is paying almost 1k a WEEK in rent, then this charlatan is absolutely cleaning up.

For one of us normal folk, that’s in around 70k ish salary per year, and there’s not enough to live on for the month after paying rent, all the eating out, the holidays, paying for the gym etc etc

Reactions: 8
Oh Yes. She goes on and on about it.
Im guessing she follows it up with a “my aunt Roisin once said a baby likes a tipple. Life is short, drink the wine. The bay will be fine”
New thread right there

drink the wine. The baby will be fine

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.