Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why would her friends need to drink non alcoholic ? Because she's not drinking??!

Reactions: 12
How she’s allowed to give advice on nutrition I will never understand. There is not one thing about the way she lives that promotes balance or even all encompassing health

It’s also becoming increasingly obvious that she is unable to carry on as she was, the ‘lie ins’ so can’t go to the gym in the morning etc. The change is already coming and it’s only going to get more impactful, I bet she feels very uncomfortable in that

Reactions: 18
And why would her friends need to drink non alcoholic ? Because she's not drinking??!
She never has anyone over on the balcony because if she did it would be on her stories + it's still not warm enough most days to sit out.

Get in the bin Shiv you spoofer with your "I really do have friends that visit".

Also it's clear there's been a falling out with her parents. She is avoiding Rivervalley like the plague. Would love to know what caused it but I suspect she mislead her parents and told them her and Ned were in a long term relationship. That's the only reason her auld lad sounded so chuffed when she was telling the granny who was also mislead.

Reactions: 19
She left it too late to do a food shop?

It’s… ten to three in the afternoon?
Probably meant left it too late for them to deliver this evening... god forbid she'd have to plan ahead and disrupt her carefree lifestyle (HUGE wake up call incoming around August time... )

Reactions: 16
God forbid she would stomp the 200 metres and darken the door of a physical shop (Tesco) and pick something up.

She's an utter enigma. And absolute gobshite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Probably meant left it too late for them to deliver this evening... god forbid she'd have to plan ahead and disrupt her carefree lifestyle (HUGE wake up call incoming around August time... )
Delivery has to be ordered at least a day in advance from tesco... can't be ordered for the same day.

Wtf is wrong with her.
Left it too late to shop... but it's not too late to walk into a cafe and order food.

Reactions: 11
yea but you probably googled them to see the difference, she just bought based on what her fiancé has :)
Fiancé 🤣🤣🤣
I actually do use metcons for training and have walked a bit in 6s and 7s and they are grand, it's not like she's running a bloody marathon in them the way she makes out.

Reactions: 7
Wonder has she met his family yet seeing as they will be grandparents 🤥🤣

Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t get it

its like she’s punishing herself

she’s in for a lot of heart ache, why not just go somewhere that you feel free and happy

Reactions: 8
Her pit of a Pearse Street shoebox surrounded by grimness is probably driving her bonkers.

Worth every cent of the 900 a week or 130 euro a day. Don't know why she doesn't live in Swords or Lucan close to friends and support networks.

I guess it's all about been seen to be different. My worst nightmare would be focused on giving a duck what other people think.

Reactions: 10
She left it too late to do a food shop?

It’s… ten to three in the afternoon?
Ah lads! I have to walk my dog, go to the supermarket, cook dinner, clean the house, and the spare room, and make the bed for my friend coming tomorrow. I'm delighted that it is only 4.45 so I will have time to get it all done this evening.

She's a bleeping clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She hasn’t even met up with her own family 😂.
She will meet them at the christening 😂😂
I'm calling it. Gonna be a double christening with Roisin so she can claim all her friends as her own and generally hog the limelight.

She'll probably shunt Roisins kid out of the way for all the photos to get her and her sprog front and centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I'm calling it. Gonna be a double christening with Roisin so she can claim all her friends as her own and generally hog the limelight.

She'll probably shunt Roisins kid out of the way for all the photos to get her and her sprog front and centre.
Oh yes! You are so right. She will 100% do this.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.