Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great confidentiality there Slob, sitting in the hairdressers doing questionnaires!!!!! I go to the hairdressers as much for the chat and cuppa made by someone else, I might have a scroll on my phone when she's gone away from my head but to sit there doing confidential stuff!!!!! Ffs.

Reactions: 9
She put up a question box asking for recommendations because the metcons are too heavy. What does she do? Gets them anyway. She is a first class turd. Question box purely for engagement stats. She has absolutely no intention to take anyone’s opinion or unsolicited advice.
And people fall for her time and time again
Not to sound like I'm defending her but Metcon 7s which she had and Metcon Free's which she got are two different styles of trainer as she calls them

Reactions: 1
A bit early but anyhoo…
Thread Title suggestion

Still chasing Ned’s crumbs from the Pearse St slums

• Haha
Reactions: 50
God Caoimhe Kelly is rough looking….pure plastic & you can totally see that Ned would go for someone like her. Shiv was a drunken mistake & a massive one at that! I’d say her heads melted from all the scenarios she’s making up in her head😂😂
I’ve lived abroad diFfErEnTLy the last few years and being shivs age, am out of the loop with that Ellie Kelly group but always wondered this. Is Ned a bit rough himself? That would be the absolute icing on the cake for this scenario 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Great confidentiality there Slob, sitting in the hairdressers doing questionnaires!!!!! I go to the hairdressers as much for the chat and cuppa made by someone else, I might have a scroll on my phone when she's gone away from my head but to sit there doing confidential stuff!!!!! Ffs.
it is so that she appears to be a hectic influencer and no time to breath vibes. I would imagine the hairdresser is only to glad not to have to speak to the troll. So rude tho. Free wig and she sits on her phone the entire time. C U N T

• Haha
Reactions: 14
not to defend her, but I often work from the hairdressers chair and I have a much more confidential job than she does 😂 I think it’s pretty standard. Also, I’d say those questionnaires read more like dear diary entries than medical files. Sure isn’t the furnace aLl aBoUt ThE mInDsEt anyway ✨✨✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Folks if ever there is proof Shiv moans on her stories for attention it's her moaning about Tesco deliveries and having no nutritious food.

There is a well stocked Tesco express located 2 minutes walk from her door!!! I know it well.

Christ she is so lazy with food. She doesn't need to wait for deliveries.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
But there's no flex in doing your own groceries like 'normal' people... 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Instead of rolling around on her floor every morning she could nip to the shop, I don’t reckon it’d kill her. Better than buying pastries by the single each morning!
As for doing Pilates/yoga on a rug between a table and a chair, is there literally nowhere better for her to do it? Is it too small a flat to even move furniture? I wouldn’t be able to do it feeling so cramped

Reactions: 15
I've said this a million times and I'll say it again.

How can someone who SELLS A bleeping PROGRAMME ABOUT NUTRITION NOT HAVE BASIC FOOD!!!!!

She does this for attention. I won't be told different.

Reactions: 45
I need to go to the supermarket...... I need to do more videos.

She talks a load of shite about mindset but this type of language would be mindset 101. It is the same as saying I should do this and I should do that. She makes it sound like a chore that she doesn't want to do.

Instead, she could say I'm lucky there is a supermarket on my street so I can pop in there while I wait for my delivery or I have loads of ideas for videos so I looking forward to assigning some time to get them done.

Using language for a positive mindset - maybe that chapter was more than 10 pages into her mindset book 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah she definitely does it for attention and low and behold she's in 3fe and tagging them a couple of stories later.

A significant effort and another flex!

Her mindset is awful - given how frequent she preaches about it!

Reactions: 8
Not to sound like I'm defending her but Metcon 7s which she had and Metcon Free's which she got are two different styles of trainer as she calls them
yea but you probably googled them to see the difference, she just bought based on what her fiancé has :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I meant to ask when she reposted that video of her over the weekend walking into the festival pretending not to know the camera…Is there a worse video on the internet!? Jesus Christ the cringe, the teeth, the notions. I’ve been getting flashes of the ick for days when it comes back into my head.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I meant to ask when she reposted that video of her over the weekend walking into the festival pretending not to know the camera…Is there a worse video on the internet!? Jesus Christ the cringe, the teeth, the notions. I’ve been getting flashes of the ick for days when it comes back into my head.
Obviously she had the absolute fear of Ned at the wedding without her and she posted it in a "you can have this style".

Lol, she's so desperate for him it's ridiculously transparent. It's also super clear it's still Neds MO to ride all around him and that's not changing soon.

I'm sure this will get out eventually and Shiv will soon start posting all sorts of nonsense about open relationships.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.