Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was Caoimhe Kelly always on private or is she hiding from all the publicity being associated with Ned and Shiv brings?

Reactions: 7
Her gob is annoying!

If it's that frazzled, why not give your hair a break from extensions?
The better question - since she’s like 5 mins from the parents home. Will she pop in and say hi and show everyone they’re all fine or will she hop on the Dublin Bus back into town…

noticed she got the 41 into swords and not the express bus. Tut tut tut 😂.
---
God Caoimhe Kelly is rough looking….pure plastic & you can totally see that Ned would go for someone like her. Shiv was a drunken mistake & a massive one at that! I’d say her heads melted from all the scenarios she’s making up in her head😂😂
I mean at 3am after spending the day drinking… she has fake tits and lips and Botox.
He prob that ‘it’ll do’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember she got that chemical treatment in her hair in Bali and it was destroyed and she still wouldn't cut it!
Her hair was like a Lions mane and it was ridiculous looking

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It makes no sense - all that manky looking hair around her face does nothing for her. It ages her if anything!

I won't even mention the maintenance! 🤢

Reactions: 10
New e-mail

Subject :What would my lazy self do?

It's Monday afternoon. Maybe the motivation of Monday morning has already left you?

We all have great intentions when we have lots of energy and the potential of a great day/week ahead of us.

We might be planning on nailing calories and getting 5 workouts in. It probably feels really achievable.

But really, we need to plan for our lazy-selves.

What will I do when I am too tired to go the gym after work on Wednesday?

What will I eat Thursday evening when the fresh food has all run out?

Maybe I should plan some pastries into my Saturday coffee date, because I know I will love one by then.

Do I really want to train on Sunday morning or will I need the rest and lie in?

Setting realistic goals are important if you want to keep it up.

Setting goals when you are feeling super motivated can be helpful, but you are running the risk of feeding into the narrative of being an "unmotivated person" when you set unachievable goals.

I always loved feeling fit and strong and looking lean, but deep down I try find the path of least resistance to get there. I think I'm inherently lazy and I love food, so I find the easiest way to achieve things.

I think some other people like to be really disciplined, but not me!

If you're like me, and want to help your laziest self get results, click the button below to get started.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "I'm wicked and I'm lazy" O'Hagan

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
If you continuously shove dry shampoo into your sweaty scalp, It won’t be good.
Shiv needs to be washing her hair regularlyyyy and adding oils and treatments.

Why is she even surprised?!

Reactions: 11
Does anyone even remember why she pitched everyone to send him 5 quid? Cause he broke his ankle when he was drunk...

It's genuinely laughable.
I'm disabled from endo all these punts are driving me nuts. I wont do a go fund for the shame but I cannot work. I need 10k to be able to leave my home. I have a family etc that will be moved on with just memories of a sick mam. I swear I had ta go to my therapist the week they put that out.. few hours couple k was sent.
What has happened the human race that this is what we think is normal behaviour.
If you or I behaved like that in real life we would be arrested, kids taken, fired etc etc etc they just fail at everything they do except scamming people. 😡😡 so infuriating

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Yea exactly! This narrative he’s using her for followers 😂. She gets like 200 likes a post. Her followers are mostly bots and people to lazy to unfollow 😂.

The 1000 new followers I’d say 90% came from here 😂
That's what he's at with the back and forth...they are figuring out who's who here When they follow him.

Reactions: 7
Also there’s so much admin in that. Imagine. Nah
She can’t be arsed to wash her hair let alone cross reference who is here and who follows him/ her. He’s obviously a turd like her. He isn’t growing his account to get sponsors or AF links, or some free MP tit because he would have to leave it on public surely to get anything #gifted

Reactions: 5
Oh I see Swords and straight back to Town. God she’s like a rat scurrying away before she’s seen 😂.

No time to visit the “friends” that only appear when Roisin is home or no time to call into the parents. Just back home to pearse street to eat a solo meal

Reactions: 15
Why is she wearing scrubs? 😂😂😂

Jk, but seriously, her style has gotten exponentially worse since she got pregnant.
I know pregnant women have to buy maternity clothes but Shivers has to buy clothes that maximise her bump and make her look like she just walked off the set of little house and the prairie

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.