Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the extra annoying flex about MetCons about??? They are trainers, move on ffs..... She's such a massive knob sometimes
She truly is. They’re a pair of f**king shoes. I walked around in mine most of the day today and I coped fairly alright. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Is her insta caoimhekellyxx ? If so, she's on private. Was she always?

Last edited:
Tell us more please.. Is it public knowledge he has no plans to settle down with her? I can’t imagine he loves the ‘we’ posts if so..
It’s common knowledge this is a disaster for him he’s the laughing stock of the lads group and he’s endured many a piss take! To be fair I think he’s just trying to navigate as best and respectfully as he can for his mams sake but he has no intention of settling down with anyone yet, let alone shiva she is not his usual type at all! And he’s been close to settling down before but got cold feet

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Correct siobhan is definitely not neds type!! He has zero intention of “settling down” with her for family life and she is very lucky that he was in Abu Dhabi with his mates because if they met in Dubai he wouldn’t have entertained her!
Ned was hoping for the sneaky ride in Abu Dhabi and low and behold....

He impregnated the most annoying prick in the country.

He's as much of a gobshite as she is.
---
It’s common knowledge this is a disaster for him he’s the laughing stock of the lads group and he’s endured many a piss take! To be fair I think he’s just trying to navigate as best and respectfully as he can for his mams sake but he has no intention of settling down with anyone yet, let alone shiva she is not his usual type at all! And he’s been close to settling down before but got cold feet
Sounds about right.

Brave face, weather the storm. Shiv is his lunatic to navigate now.

Disaster yes! Ned will not have a peaceful time at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What is the extra annoying flex about MetCons about??? They are trainers, move on ffs..... She's such a massive knob sometimes
She put up a question box asking for recommendations because the metcons are too heavy. What does she do? Gets them anyway. She is a first class turd. Question box purely for engagement stats. She has absolutely no intention to take anyone’s opinion or unsolicited advice.
And people fall for her time and time again

Reactions: 30
OMG I have *such* a busy day today - I am sitting down getting my hair done all afternoon :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Very interesting. Thank you @Lucozadelover

Do you know what Ned actually thinks of our Shiv? Is he in any way excited about the baby? I guess he could have told her wanted nothing to do with her or the baby but he's sticking by her.

What's he like as a person?

Reactions: 11
Yeah Caoimhe was at the wedding and she is Ned's ex. The amount of Turkey Teeth at that wedding 🤭. I'm sure Ned was getting the ride off somebody that night anyway. Yeah I think thinking she would date Ned was at least part of the reason Siobhan moved back to Dublin. She needs to manage her expectations. She got the ride off a totally random lad in Abu Dhabi... like what did she expect was gonna happen from it? Surely an actuary could calculate the most likely thing to possibly happen from those circumstances 🤭.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do we think Shivs constant posting and fixation on Married at First sight is her kite flying to Ned?

I think the idea is etched in her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do we think Shivs constant posting and fixation on Married at First sight is her kite flying to Ned?

I think the idea is etched in her mind.
Another change in values. She used to slate people who watched TV, rather than reading 10 pages. And slated these types of shows even harder. She is a bleeping idiot.

I think she looked up influencer and mis understood what it meant. She isn't an influencer at all, only influenced by everyone around her, her surroundings, latest fads, not an original thought in that 500 point brain of hers. Imagine being 35 and acting like a high school teenager.

AS for Ned, i doubt he's adding many more notches to the bed post since Shivs launched their drunken shag. Who would want to go near him knowing he has been around that minger? He is already cringe AF this makes it even worse. Just gross.

Another question box about her hair length. She knows full well what length she is going for. Desperately clawing for engagement, and not only insta engagement. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
God Caoimhe Kelly is rough looking….pure plastic & you can totally see that Ned would go for someone like her. Shiv was a drunken mistake & a massive one at that! I’d say her heads melted from all the scenarios she’s making up in her head😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.