Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she announced it and tagged him, she wanted a baby so she went out and got one, you don’t suddenly then get the man in a relationship too.

She would be better off going back to Bali and having a nanny

it’s going to be bleak for her in dublin

Reactions: 22
How come neither she nor Leanne posted photos of the big reunion? No photo of her playing with the kids. No big hugs with Leanne while she pushes or her bump.

Very strange, especially when she has no other content.
That’s not her “aesthetic” 🤣

She’s so cringe and pick me, Ned at the national fitness games then today she’s tagging the Thammy weightlifting girl!!

I can’t fathom how annoyed at himself he must be for not using a condom that night!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know why she announced it and tagged him, she wanted a baby so she went out and got one, you don’t suddenly then get the man in a relationship too.

It's how she goes through life when you think about. Business, upskilling and everything else.

She wants the easy route, doesn't want to go the right way and put the work in. That applies even to building and maintaining relationships.

The more I think about it, it's a very Shiv way to go about things and right on brand. She's expecting and believing she will have the full on relationship now - tell you one things, she's in for some land. Darraghs new woman will be absolutely stalked to oblivion!
---
Oh god just seen her stories. The thirst of this mornings posts is off the Richter scale. She was probably stomping around all night and had them picked out to post first thing.

We all know what she is at. Pure unhinged.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I never normally post as I have nothing of merit to contribute ( not that that would stop our Shiv 😂)
But today I saw her in the wild and can confirm her apartment is NOT in GCD it is just off pearse street near the railway bridge. I would never normally be in that area and by pure chance I saw her sitting on her balcony (no Ned or anyone else for that matter)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Ran here after seeing Ned’s post from yesterdays competition… what in the diddly is the tattoo on his knee ??? Hey I have tattoos I love tattoos , I admire other peoples tattoos .., but it’s a giant rose on his knee…. I just can’t …

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Her announcement that way was akin to a dog pissing on a car wheel...."this 1 is mine, it belongs to me, stay away witches"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven’t posted here since her announcement mostly out of shock and a flurry of confusion to be honest.. but I do know that Ned and Caoimhe Kelly were together before Shiv as caoimhe had posted about him loads back when I followed her (no idea why I did but anyway) and I’m pretty sure someone quoted that she said he was the only ex she’d get back with in a heartbeat..

He does seem like the type of lad to be constantly on the pull and if I was shiv id be very deliberately keeping things sweet but platonic because of that.. I don’t like shiv but I can’t imagine that her head isn’t wrecked over him knowing you’re carrying his child and he’s at a wedding with his ex.. completely her own doing but my god I wouldn’t trade places with her for millions

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I haven’t posted here since her announcement mostly out of shock and a flurry of confusion to be honest.. but I do know that Ned and Caoimhe Kelly were together before Shiv as caoimhe had posted about him loads back when I followed her (no idea why I did but anyway) and I’m pretty sure someone quoted that she said he was the only ex she’d get back with in a heartbeat..

He does seem like the type of lad to be constantly on the pull and if I was shiv id be very deliberately keeping things sweet but platonic because of that.. I don’t like shiv but I can’t imagine that her head isn’t wrecked over him knowing you’re carrying his child and he’s at a wedding with his ex.. completely her own doing but my god I wouldn’t trade places with her for millions

Yea was wondering this, as I had swore I had read that on one of the threads, I wonder do caoimhe and Siobhan know each other

Reactions: 2
I’d LOOOOOOOVE if Neddy got back with Caoimhe 😂 Slob would absolutely hate because it’d be very public knowledge very quickly and she’d be petrified of CK so she’d have to pretend she was fine with it 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’d LOOOOOOOVE if Neddy got back with Caoimhe 😂 Slob would absolutely hate because it’d be very public knowledge very quickly and she’d be petrified of CK so she’d have to pretend she was fine with it 🤣
What's this girls insta?

Reactions: 2
Correct siobhan is definitely not neds type!! He has zero intention of “settling down” with her for family life and she is very lucky that he was in Abu Dhabi with his mates because if they met in Dubai he wouldn’t have entertained her!

Reactions: 7
Correct siobhan is definitely not neds type!! He has zero intention of “settling down” with her for family life and she is very lucky that he was in Abu Dhabi with his mates because if they met in Dubai he wouldn’t have entertained her!
This sounds definitive….. so you know Ned?

Reactions: 1
God watching Caoimhes stories of that wedding….. Siobhan would not fit in with that crowd. Not remotely. At all. First time Iv thought yeh there’s 0% chance it will work out between Siobhan and himself. Why the F is she in pearse street. Until now I was like hmmm maybe it’s working out, he’s moving in etc. But now I’m thinking he’s not. She’s really alone. Would she not move near her family?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What is the extra annoying flex about MetCons about??? They are trainers, move on ffs..... She's such a massive knob sometimes

Reactions: 11
God watching Caoimhes stories of that wedding….. Siobhan would not fit in with that crowd. Not remotely. At all. First time Iv thought yeh there’s 0% chance it will work out between Siobhan and himself. Why the F is she in pearse street. Until now I was like hmmm maybe it’s working out, he’s moving in etc. But now I’m thinking he’s not. She’s really alone. Would she not move near her family?!
Genuine question but is there a crowd she actually fits in with? 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.