Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like shiv didn’t get a plus one invite 😂
Ahhhh here....thats not fair....weddings take a lot of planning and the invites go out months in advance, it not like he's been in a long term stable relationship for more than 5 mins 😂
The invites are older the pregnancy

The bride and groom must not read extra.ie or Goss.ie or any of that other tit to know that SOH is neds "partner"

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Explains Shiv’s “I could go out and socialize but I don’t want to” comment earlier on her morning shite-hawk coffee squawks. She was prepping the audience knowing he’d be out tonight, implying she just didn’t want to go. Dose.
💯
She can’t think of content ahead because she’s always scrambling and trying to get one up
This morning she’s thirsty, trying to show Ned what he can look forward to after she bounces back from spawning his donation.
He’s probably been sniffing around a bikini model at the wedding, hence the dig at them in her story.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jaysus! Throwbacks and memories galore this morning. She's feeling sorry for herself and wallowing a bit. I almost feel sorry for her. Almost. 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nothing but throwbacks as she has no other content, does she think her ‘followers’ want to see old photos and memories - such a dose

Reactions: 8
Ahhhh here....thats not fair....weddings take a lot of planning and the invites go out months in advance, it not like he's been in a long term stable relationship for more than 5 mins 😂
The invites are older the pregnancy

The bride and groom must not read extra.ie or Goss.ie or any of that other tit to know that SOH is neds "partner"
The usual rsvp time for a wedding is 1 month before tho 😆 I’d imagine he had the option for a +1

Reactions: 1
just the 10 throwback stories this morning 🙄 iganony is a good place to watch the stories without giving her the engagement.

Reactions: 9
Sooooooo disappointed she is doing a podcast with Sean Casey.
I really like him and think he is great.
I might have to listen to it, he doesn’t do bullshit
I thought this was a bit odd tbh- I understand how some of the less known fitness influencers have done pods with her, to try and boost their following, but there is no obvious reason for these lads to associate themselves with her. He’s got such a big following, and it highlights what a bit of effort does, considering that she’s around a lot longer than him.

Reactions: 7
The absolute fear of her about Darragh being at the wedding. She can't handle the idea that her baby daddy will be at a wedding looking for the ride.

"Don't forget me"

Well done Shiv - you picked a solid one. I guess you didn't figure your loose attitude to risk would result in a complete mindfuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can't wait for the subtle reason why *"we" weren't at the wedding together. Also can't stand the jitz and mabs etc shortening words. Grow up you muppet. Haven't a clue what half them mean.

Must be so frustrating having to tell your family and friends why baby Daddy/boyfriend is off doing stuff without her....oh wait they aren't together 🥱
The want for validation of mumsy and papa/social media is shocking. Serious issues.

Reactions: 12
How come neither she nor Leanne posted photos of the big reunion? No photo of her playing with the kids. No big hugs with Leanne while she pushes or her bump.

Very strange, especially when she has no other content.

Reactions: 19
It’s all to make sure the insta algorithm keeps her at the top of people’s story section.
Nope, it’s all to make sure Ned sees what a mad witch she was off globe trotting and living her best life, YOLO, fancy flights, friends with Diren, what mad craic she is, then just to be such a pick me she posts all her martial arts throwbacks, bikini competition and gym selfies just to show Ned how much they have in common.
It’s actually cringe, a 16 year old would go on like she does.

I know we shouldnt Judge a book yadda yadda, but she is not his type at all.

Reactions: 25
Nope, it’s all to make sure Ned sees what a mad witch she was off globe trotting and living her best life, YOLO, fancy flights, friends with Diren, what mad craic she is, then just to be such a pick me she posts all her martial arts throwbacks, bikini competition and gym selfies just to show Ned how much they have in common.
It’s actually cringe, a 16 year old would go on like she does.

I know we shouldnt Judge a book yadda yadda, but she is not his type at all.
She’s so not his type imo.

Reactions: 17
All the throw backs mother of God she’s desperate, Ned love if you’re reading here would you ever pop over and give her the ride and put her out of her misery and all these thirsty throw backs might stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.