Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like shiv didn’t get a plus one invite 😂
Jaysus that’s a swift kick to the face…. 🫣 unless he’s someone else’s plus 1…. Duno which would be worse. How vain is that photo tho. Would eat himself
---
If he was chocolate.....
Wonder who's going back to the hotel room with him tonight haha
Absolutely loves himself. That would put me right off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Why do fitness guys try to squeeze themselves into the smallest possible formal trousers/suits?
Slim-fit I completely get (if you can pull it off). About-to-Burst-fit not so much.

Definitely not together then, if SOH is at home making a home-made spice bag in the pearse street flat while Ned is off on his own at a wedding

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Why do fitness guys try to squeeze themselves into the smallest possible formal trousers/suits?
Slim-fit I completely get (if you can pull it off). About-to-Burst-fit not so much.

Definitely not together then, if SOH is at home making a home-made spice bag in the pearse street flat while Ned is off on his own at a wedding
My husband is going to a wedding without me in may because I didn’t want to leave our baby. We’re still together. And you could say oh maybe she didn’t want to cos she’s pregnant…. But it’s Siobhan. Would go to the opening of a packet of crisps, craves attention, loves going out, does things solely for the gram & would fall over herself to go to a wedding with him….either they aren't together OR they’re “getting to know each other/seeing each other” and he’s one of those gaslighting lads who’d shag u with no protection the first hour u meet him but if you think you’re meeting his friends or anyone he knows you’ve another thing coming. And she’s playing the early stages super cool girl act….oh yeh god I’m not bothered, of course u should go out go the wedding without me 😬

Reactions: 22

They want to make themselves look bigger. Small dick mentality lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Jaysus that’s a swift kick to the face…. 🫣 unless he’s someone else’s plus 1…. Duno which would be worse. How vain is that photo tho. Would eat himself
---

Absolutely loves himself. That would put me right off
Shiv loves that vanity nonsense. Shes just like "look who I got the ride off everyone and I even have proof"

Mug

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Explains Shiv’s “I could go out and socialize but I don’t want to” comment earlier on her morning shite-hawk coffee squawks. She was prepping the audience knowing he’d be out tonight, implying she just didn’t want to go. Dose.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Explains Shiv’s “I could go out and socialize but I don’t want to” comment earlier on her morning shite-hawk coffee squawks. She was prepping the audience knowing he’d be out tonight, implying she just didn’t want to go. Dose.
true!!! god thats pathetic.

Reactions: 4
Is anyone else STILL finding it hard to wrap their heads around this? Like honest to god I dont think ive been as flabbergasted about something in my life 😂 I thought at this stage id have wrapped my head around it but I honestly cant. How the hell is she gonna do this?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Did she come back to Dublin cos she thought she & Ned might turn into a thing or so that she wud have support? From what I can see she is still as alone in Dublin as she was in London so not sure why she went to the effort of moving. And to top it off; to such a soulless part of dub.

Reactions: 24
Jesus Christ did he jump off the wardrobe to get into that outfit?!?
Shiv probably jumped off the wardrobe onto him in Abu Dhabi 🤣🤣
---
Ok I’m just after watching her attempt at making a spice bag … apart from it looking dry and tasteless … the crumbs and dirt on the worktop is giving me the ick .. does she not clean as she goes .. actually no it’s shiv .. I’d actually say that apartment is crawling 🥴🥴🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Giving me the rage talking about being in Naas for 5 weeks and “adhering” to guidelines.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.