Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_2023-04-15-09-43-34-03_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Screenshot_2023-04-15-09-42-41-40_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

These photos are from early 2020. This length suits her so much better. Imagine how quick it would be to wash and style?

She thinks the extensions make her look better but in reality she goes around looking dirty because it takes too much effort to wash them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
God woman get a life. There’s a million things in Dublin to do when you’re pregnant that don’t involve alcohol! It’s sad that she’s not spending her time with family and real friends. It’s going to be a rough road ahead for Shiv. Parenting is hard!
Honestly it's incredible how little she knows about the city and what is on. There is some really interesting stuff. It's not London but there is still lots to do.

She hasn't once set foot in one of the most beautiful parts of the country. The Wicklow mountains which is less than 20km away.

I guess our Shiv is so vanilla. Boring as duck.

Reactions: 23
Honestly it's incredible how little she knows about the city and what is on. There is some really interesting stuff. It's not London but there is still lots to do.

She hasn't once set foot in one of the most beautiful parts of the country. The Wicklow mountains which is less than 20km away.

That would mean having to leave her 5 mile radius of GCD.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she getting her hair done today ?
I'd love to book in for a blow dry but I wouldn't give them the money

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Leanne’s story she shared. Literally exactly what I said this morning. The weird bun on her head, thrown up wet, likely not even brushed. I’m speaking from my own experience here 🤣 There is no time to brush/dry hair with a baby/toddler, there just is not! 🤣 extensions would be a terrible terrible idea in those early days. Although….. Siobhan’s not like other girls I suppose

Reactions: 17
Has anyone here ever in their 30s made reference to their leaving cert exams? 🤣 I Havnt since the day I got my results/did my CAO application. she mentions the leaving cert at least twice a week on her stories alone. I’d say more in her actual life offline. I find it so odd. Just write the sentence in Irish? Why talk about the leaving cert? Why would that even enter your mind. So odd. Her leaving cert was what…about 16-17 years ago. Coming up on 2 decades.
Also, is that sentence really even ‘Leaving Cert’ level? I’d have thought more like 4th class 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Well done to whoever gave her the idea to meet with Leanne this week 👏🏼👏🏼
---
Also, is that sentence really even ‘Leaving Cert’ level? I’d have thought more like 4th class 🤔
One of mine is in first class and was taking a bash at saying it this morning 😅 Good aul 500 point Shiv!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

She didn’t do anything in London either. Absolute travesty.
---
Wouldn’t be surprised if we see a meet up with Leanne this week. Content for one day sorted!
Come on up and get your prize!!!! 🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sooooooo disappointed she is doing a podcast with Sean Casey.
I really like him and think he is great.
I might have to listen to it, he doesn’t do bullshit

Reactions: 11
I was wondering when she'd see Leanne. Knew it would be long after us chatting about it! So predictable.
---
Screenshot_2023-04-15-12-57-04-23_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

If any of Siobh's family are reading this, could you please step in. She is clearly deranged and needs help.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
she never leaves the area she is in. Bali and London she stayed within 3 miles of her villas :) But she's a seasoned traveler before we forget.

She bangs on about her 500 points like it's relevant. She got those points before social media was invented, imagine how irrelevant she is going to be in 10 years time when she's mid 40s and still clueless. I doubt an excel spreadsheet will cut it in 2035.

Anyway i'm here for it. Her life was already a car crash, its now escalated into a full on highspeed pile up. Fabulous for the showoffy condescending prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do we think she may have been in a accident and hit her head just after she got her Leaving Cert results? Just cos she always is looking back on throwback and constant reference to LC results etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see Ned is competing in the national fitness games today! if they’re together you would expect shiv to be there supporting her baby daddy 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do we think she may have been in a accident and hit her head just after she got her Leaving Cert results? Just cos she always is looking back on throwback and constant reference to LC results etc 😂
It’s very sad. I actually got in the region of 550 points. I can’t remember exactly because once I got into my college course it’s been completely irrelevant since. It’s weird she goes on about her 500. Genuinely very odd
---
I see Ned is competing in the national fitness games today! if they’re together you would expect shiv to be there supporting her baby daddy 😅
Yeh surely. Especially with the “relationship” being in the honeymoon period. Which is weird to think they only met mid nov and she’s due a baby at the start of Aug 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she getting her hair done today ?
I'd love to book in for a blow dry but I wouldn't give them the money
just an idea I get vouchers from people who ask what I want for occasions. I always want a blowdry but can't justify the money. It's a real treat for me when I get to use them

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.