Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows you can drink non alcoholic drinks that aren’t a version of an alcoholic drink right? Like have a coke or a lucozade. It doesn’t always have to be something 0.0 😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 31
She knows you can drink non alcoholic drinks that aren’t a version of an alcoholic drink right? Like have a coke or a lucozade. It doesn’t always have to be something 0.0 😂😂😂
Yeh but that isn’t a flex that she’s pregnant. We need constant reminders. Anyone could drink a coke like. And when she orders she can actually say to the barman/tesco delivery driver/whoever is within earshot…. Il have a xyz 0.0 BECAUSE IM PREGNANT

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank God she tagged that local craft brand Bulmers in her story. Would never have heard of them otherwise!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Anyone else still absolutely floored over the fact that she's pregnant....not sure I'll ever get over it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Anyone else still absolutely floored over the fact that she's pregnant....not sure I'll ever get over it
I honestly spent a few days taking stock of my life upon realising that this daft bint can just take a notion to become a mother and I've never even brought up the subject with my boyfriend of 3 years.
I do realise now I'm the one better off here but the night I checked tattle and saw there were 14 new pages on Siobh gave me one of the biggest lands of my life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I feel so bad for the baby, she already has shown during the early stages of this pregnancy she is an absolute nutter. She has no idea what is going to happen when a real life baby appears. This lazy lump lifestyle she has. How will she make the baby food, wash them, do all the things a baby needs. And all of this for the gram. An insult to those to want children and can't. And she's all alone. Family seem to have distanced themselves and Ned is doing the once a week keep her from going nuts. Wait toll he meets someone. Shiv will lose her mind.

Reactions: 23
Do we think she will put time stamps of stories of the baby? 🤣 flexing that she’s up at 3am, not like us lazy f*ckers 😏 stop mid baby feed to make a cup of coffee so she can get the time stamp for her morning coffee thoughts, like she’s intentionally up getting her day started early 🥸🤣 I honestly can’t wait it’s gona be so funny 😆 she’s 100% going to hide the babies face cos she’s so famous like 🤣 (real reason because it won’t be aesthetic enough for her feed)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yepp and by someone local enough, it wouldn't be as funny if it was Pedro from Portugal or someone elsewhere 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yepp and by someone local enough, it wouldn't be as funny if it was Pedro from Portugal or someone elsewhere 🤣🤣
In fairness a holiday fling ONS resulting in pregnancy would be more palatable with Pedro from Portugal or a formula one roadie never to be mentioned or seen again.

A no name no context entity
A drunken transaction
A meaningless deposit

It’s actually the whole make believe of it all that makes it all so much more unbelievable 😐 🤷‍♀️

From the hours before conception when she was drunkenly looking more gin to anesthetise NED - she made this a content opportunity

Reactions: 13
Re the hair extensions in todays thoughts….. you can have them but your hair will be up in a weird bun on top of your head 24/7 as holding a baby with long hair hanging down doesn’t work, and the baby then starts the pulling hair phase which is fun 🫣 I’d say she will struggle on tho - vanity will trump sense

Reactions: 16
God woman get a life. There’s a million things in Dublin to do when you’re pregnant that don’t involve alcohol! It’s sad that she’s not spending her time with family and real friends. It’s going to be a rough road ahead for Shiv. Parenting is hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
God woman get a life. There’s a million things in Dublin to do when you’re pregnant that don’t involve alcohol! It’s sad that she’s not spending her time with family and real friends. It’s going to be a rough road ahead for Shiv. Parenting is hard!
Yeh she definitely isn’t grasping how hard yet. The inverted commas on the “free time”. Like yes soon you won’t be able to eat a meal or pee while not holding a baby. Literally. You won’t have time/free hands to brush your hair never mind curl it every day. It’s going to be a huge shock to her

Reactions: 12
Has anyone here ever in their 30s made reference to their leaving cert exams? 🤣 I Havnt since the day I got my results/did my CAO application. she mentions the leaving cert at least twice a week on her stories alone. I’d say more in her actual life offline. I find it so odd. Just write the sentence in Irish? Why talk about the leaving cert? Why would that even enter your mind. So odd. Her leaving cert was what…about 16-17 years ago. Coming up on 2 decades.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.