Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She “doesn’t remember what a good nights sleep is like”. Oh god she has no idea what’s coming. When you’re pregnant or don’t have a child and don’t sleep well you can then nap during the day, rest, sit, watch Netflix, drink coffee, have a nice early night, relax after work etc. When you don’t sleep when you have a baby it’s because you’re up minding said baby during the night, very tiring…and it never stops. The next morning the baby is still there. All day. All night. No naps, no breaks, 24/7 day after day after day after day, the tiredness builds and builds…..lol god help her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She “doesn’t remember what a good nights sleep is like”. Oh god she has no idea what’s coming. When you’re pregnant or don’t have a child and don’t sleep well you can then nap during the day, rest, sit, watch Netflix, drink coffee, have a nice early night, relax after work etc. When you don’t sleep when you have a baby it’s because you’re up minding said baby during the night, very tiring…and it never stops. The next morning the baby is still there. All day. All night. No naps, no breaks, 24/7 day after day after day after day, the tiredness builds and builds…..lol god help her 😂
She'll exploit an au pair. You have my word on that.

No way will Shiv sacrifice sleep for her child. The child will be in the other room with a minder I guarantee it.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if she's had a falling out with her parents. Has there been any sign of them since she moved back?

Maybe they gave her some unsolicited advice. Like telling her maybe she would wait until she's in an actual relationship before having a baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if she's had a falling out with her parents. Has there been any sign of them since she moved back?

Maybe they gave her some unsolicited advice. Like telling her maybe she would wait until she's in an actual relationship before having a baby.
I think she told everyone including her parents and granny that Darragh has been on the scene for a while and maybe via Raisin/Peanut or good old research they found out the truth.

Definitely sense a falling out. Normally people spend loads of time with their mam when pregnant. Not seeing that!?? Has she even been back to Swords.

Reactions: 13

Oh she defo has.

Raisin has been back in Ireland to see friends, Easter holidays, appointments etc so she’s been staying in the parents house - I’ve seen her and the mother in the pavillions. You’d think she would go over spend the day with family and her pregnant sister - instead of going to CrossFit and getting more exercise from darting her eyes in every direction.

She’s defo lied to them about Her relationship and it being more than a duck on a family holiday 😂. I bet they’re super proud - usually it’s her reminding them of the times she brought them away “remember I sold my car to bring yous all away” now it can be “remember when I gave you a grandchild from our annual trip” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
😂. I bet they’re super proud - usually it’s her reminding them of the times she brought them away “remember I sold my car to bring yous all away” now it can be “remember when I gave you a grandchild from our annual trip” 😂
She can also add "remember when I got stuck in Russia to surprise you that Christmas " 🤣

They have not got a leg to stand on here when it comes to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
SOH daily garbage thoughts.....about how mad is the TV show "Married at first sight"
A show about 2 strangers that go into a relationship/marrage.....that is crazy....imagine if that happened in real life... like if some1 got pregnant on a 1 nite stand and they then decided to try and make a relationship out of it....Oh wait

Might pitch a new idea to the shows producers...."knocked up at first sight"
Picture this....love island crossed with married at first sight....based in Abu Dhabi. Where the lads, aka Ned and lads lads lads, ride everything around them until some girl pregnant and then them 2 go into a relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
SOH daily garbage thoughts.....about how mad is the TV show "Married at first sight"
A show about 2 strangers that go into a relationship/marrage.....that is crazy....imagine if that happened in real life... like if some1 got pregnant on a 1 nite stand and they then decided to try and make a relationship out of it....Oh wait

Might pitch a new idea to the shows producers...."knocked up at first sight"
Picture this....love island crossed with married at first sight....based in Abu Dhabi. Where the lads, aka Ned and lads lads lads, ride everything around them until some girl pregnant and then them 2 go into a relationship.
Where can I watch MAFS actually, sounds good 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Could you edit that to put bits of broken doritos she's sweeping up! ( or was it a cup she broke?) And perhaps give Jesus a nest of red hair??
---
Oh she defo has.

Raisin has been back in Ireland to see friends, Easter holidays, appointments etc so she’s been staying in the parents house - I’ve seen her and the mother in the pavillions. You’d think she would go over spend the day with family and her pregnant sister - instead of going to CrossFit and getting more exercise from darting her eyes in every direction.

She’s defo lied to them about Her relationship and it being more than a duck on a family holiday 😂. I bet they’re super proud - usually it’s her reminding them of the times she brought them away “remember I sold my car to bring yous all away” now it can be “remember when I gave you a grandchild from our annual trip” 😂
Edit "anal trip"... God I just die everything I think of her & Ned trotting down to meet the family after the night before. Like what an introduction!
"This is Darragh...he was in me a few hours ago. I ❤ him"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Could you edit that to put bits of broken doritos she's sweeping up! ( or was it a cup she broke?) And perhaps give Jesus a nest of red hair??
---

Edit "anal trip"... God I just die everything I think of her & Ned trotting down to meet the family after the night before. Like what an introduction!
"This is Darragh...he was in me a few hours ago. I ❤ him"
That was nothing but Shiv flexing to Roisin that she found a fella who was good looking and in her mind better looking than Roisins fella. (To her)

That is Shiv to a tee. Compare compare compare. "Everything I have is better"

That was nothing but Shiv flexing to Roisin that she found a fella who was good looking and in her mind better looking than Roisins fella. (To her)

That is Shiv to a tee. Compare compare compare. "Everything I have is better"
She is the queen of one up manship!

If she can't have it, no one else can or she'll tit all over others!

Call me mad, but she could have had a ONS at any time in past 20 years ( especially last 5 travelling) but she accidentally/ deliberately got pregnant pretty shortly after her sister announced her pregnancy!

She has to be the top dog!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She is the queen of one up manship!

If she can't have it, no one else can or she'll tit all over others!

Call me mad, but she could have had a ONS at any time in past 20 years ( especially last 5 travelling) but she accidentally/ deliberately got pregnant pretty shortly after her sister announced her pregnancy!

She has to be the top dog!
Yep the green eyed monster was at her. She knew full well what she was at.

And people don't come at me with the "it's the mans fault equally" stuff. I bloody well know that. But I also know with Shivs character, she has the capabilities to take crazy risks without any thought or care about the consequences or consideration of others.

Shiv comes first always.

Reactions: 23
Yep the green eyed monster was at her. She knew full well what she was at.

And people don't come at me with the "it's the mans fault equally" stuff. I bloody well know that. But I also know with Shivs character, she has the capabilities to take crazy risks without any thought or care about the consequences or consideration of others.

Shiv comes first always.
Agree. It’s his fault for not protecting himself as that’s his responsibility. But I firmly believe she wanted to roll the dice & try to get pregnant. She said it herself she realized she wanted a baby & was worried she had left it too late

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.