Siobhan O’Hagan #46 Ned Philanderers has 'come' and gone, living differently didn't last long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not do a big shop a couple of days back upon discovering Lidl and nows she's getting a Tesco in and additionally the girl has got freebies of Hello Fresh and been eating out/getting deliveries.

The creature is shamelessly on the beg to be sponsored by a supermarket!!!!! She clearly sees her future as some sort of wholesome mother influenza.

In a cost of living crisis she may duck right off. She probably throwing lots of what she buys in the bin because she is so lazy to use it.

Reactions: 22
The creature is shamelessly on the beg to be sponsored by a supermarket!!!!! She clearly sees her future as some sort of wholesome mother influenza.
In a cost of living crisis she may duck right off. She probably throwing lots of what she buys in the bin because she is so lazy to use it.
I agree. Where was she going with that floral dress? Now don't get me wrong- I'd probably wear it in the summer with a pair of runners (But I'm a LOT older than her!). A few months ago this one was in a Bikini in the middle of London and any going out dresses were triangle of fabric held together by strings??
She would never fit in at a school gate, no matter what she was wearing?

Reactions: 10
Supermarket Sweep for Nappies and wipes, Ned’s toying with us that Shiv’s still his type… Jesus Swept

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d missed the babybels in the air fryer the first time around, can’t believe I get to see it for myself, what the duck is going on there

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d missed the babybels in the air fryer the first time around, can’t believe I get to see it for myself, what the duck is going on there
Is a nutrition coach seriously showing the world that she’s eating no less than SEVEN airfried Babybels for her dinner?
I know she has a salad, I know babybels Are a reasonably high protein, not so high cal snack. But 7? Jeepers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stupid rehashed Babybels reel she made in Portugal coming in 3.....2...1

"A lot of people were asking me the Babybels recipe. Here it's is and it's only 400 calories" Blah blah blah

Reactions: 8
You should still go given the cause it is for.

(I'm saying that with a hint of self interest as I want your trip report. Live updates would be even better haha!)
I am using their services and will donate directly but I will not give money to listen to that charlatan . I would rather take another round of chemo ... sorry dark twisty cancer humour

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I am using their services and will donate directly but I will not give money to listen to that charlatan . I would rather take another round of chemo ... sorry dark twisty cancer humour
I'd love you to email them and voice your opinions

Reactions: 10
Watching Roger Gracie videos even though she will balloon to the size of an elephant in next few months.

Standard Shiv - only watching to be a pick me prick!!

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion
*while Ned slept, Shivvers crept
Jesus swept 🙄 they are both out of their depth!*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Title suggestion: we're still can't comprehend she is pregnant/someone shagged her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is a filthy gee bag.
Brand new flat, she has lived there for a week and it’s a hovel already.
Rotten mare.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.