Siobhan O’Hagan #46 Ned Philanderers has 'come' and gone, living differently didn't last long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Constantly trying to elude to the fact she has someone with her in the apartment, ‘entertaining’ she says - oh she is such a dose all right!

Reactions: 14
"Sometimes i share emails from a long time ago"

But i don't say that in them because I'm hoping my stupid followers don't realise...

Tell us you read here without telling us you read here Shiv!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Shiv is consistently inconsistent.

Her values and everything else change like the wind.

Your a twit Shiv, a grade A twit. James Smith has completely targetted that post at you and you like it you utterly socially clueless dipshit.

Someone needs to smack you across the face with a wet fish to wake you up.
---
Tattle is the biggest thorn in Shivs side because every scam or lie is called out here. I think the wiki link should be sent to all the brands she works with.

As long as Shiv continues being a fraud, long may this page continue.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Unsolicited ad just received. Will be interesting to see if he even makes contact with Shiv when he’s here. No doubt he will knowing that she’ll blast it out for free to her 160k followers (25k after bots are removed, but he doesn’t know that). They’re each as fake as each other.

D11B111A-CF0E-4C56-A28C-EB420CCE3B76.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Unsolicited ad just received. Will be interesting to see if he even makes contact with Shiv when he’s here. No doubt he will knowing that she’ll blast it out for free to her 160k followers (25k after bots are removed, but he doesn’t know that). They’re each as fake as each other.

View attachment 2070661
I would imagine she’ll preempt the fact he won’t want to meet up with her and about 2 weeks before she repeatedly talk about the plans she has for that day. Trying to make it look like them not meeting is due to a timing clash rather than the fact he thinks she’s an hole!
She defo pulled a stunt like that before… possibly when she wasn’t invited to IFS 🤔 I can’t remember the exact details but some folk here defo will 😅

Reactions: 25
I would imagine she’ll preempt the fact he won’t want to meet up with her and about 2 weeks before she repeatedly talk about the plans she has for that day. Trying to make it look like them not meeting is due to a timing clash rather than the fact he thinks she’s an hole!
She defo pulled a stunt like that before… possibly when she wasn’t invited to IFS 🤔 I can’t remember the exact details but some folk here defo will 😅
It’s always a great sign when any fitness related event don’t engage with you or offer you a freebie to attend 😂.

Reality of back living in Dublin is about to hit hard in the face and I am here for it😂

Reactions: 9
She is very clearly bending over to do those cleans in Perpetua, she’s a walking contradiction 🙄

Reactions: 4
How does she have the nerve to talk about her relationship with food? She edits her photos so she definitely does not have this great attitude towards her body. The way she eats is awful and then does punishment steps to purge herself. She is dangerous.
---
There is seriously something wrong with her. She is either delusional enough to think this is true or she knows that what she says is bullshit but she willfully does it to sell her program. Does the guilt not get to her? Constantly trying to remember her lies, keeping up a facade. It must be exhausting not being yourself ever.

I don’t really care what the point of the email is I’m more curious what’s the point of Siobhan

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t really care what the point of the email is I’m more curious what’s the point of Siobhan
She’s an absolute gobshite! Just watching her stories - eyes darting all over the place, constantly touching her hair & mouth > spoofing yet again. I wouldn’t believe a word that comes of thon’s mouth. Clearly been reading here too with the GAA reference. Hiya Shiv 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tagging Tia Clair Toomey 🙄🙄🙄🙄
what a complete turd.
So she thanks everyone for the trainer suggestions but didn’t go with any because there were too many. Why do people follow her and engage with her ?( if any actually do).
Hasnt followed GAA since they started winning because she’s a fair weather fan. That doesn’t even make any sense. Oh and followed them because she knew them all. Sure she did. she’s followed F1 instead the last year so not kept up! Doesn’t her stupid little peanut allow space for more than one interest?

make SOH make sense.

Reactions: 17
what a complete turd.
So she thanks everyone for the trainer suggestions but didn’t go with any because there were too many. Why do people follow her and engage with her ?( if any actually do).
Hasnt followed GAA since they started winning because she’s a fair weather fan. That doesn’t even make any sense. Oh and followed them because she knew them all. Sure she did. she’s followed F1 instead the last year so not kept up! Doesn’t her stupid little peanut allow space for more than one interest?

make SOH make sense.
“Lads I went to college with knew them well”
😂. God you were that girl in college 😂. No wonder no one from college speaks to Her. She was a melt then 😂.

Throw a rock and let it hit anyone from Dublin and they would know a Dublin player 😂. The city ain’t that big you twit

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.