Siobhan O’Hagan #46 Ned Philanderers has 'come' and gone, living differently didn't last long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @havinasnoop for the thread title.

Quick recap: Shiv is in the process of moving into her new soulless apartment in GCD Pearse Street where she's paying €3600 per month rent and getting her steps walking 1km to GCD for coffee and pastries photo ops every.

She's still back and forth to London to bring back suitcases full of cheap MP tat and single slippers. Not a friend nor family member helping her do the big move. At least she has her "baby on board" badge for all the treks back and forth to Gatwick. She needs this badge to prove she's pregnant, since her gut is smaller than her usual marg-belly.

Still mentioning missing booze at any given opportunity.

Went to Carton House for a spa weekend with never-before-seen actuary friends.

Went for a scan in Holles Street, but only commented on it the next day. No waiting room/scan pics. No sign of Ned at all. Back in London yesterday to record a podcast with Diren. Eagle-eyed Tattlers noticed that the pregnancy announcement post had briefly disappeared from her and Ned's grid, but it seems to be back up this morning.

Feel free to add anything I've missed!
---
ETA: Does anyone know how I add the wiki? Do I've to request it from mods or will it be done automatically?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Congrats to @havinasnoop for the thread title.

Quick recap: Shiv is in the process of moving into her new soulless apartment in GCD Pearse Street where she's paying €3600 per month rent and getting her steps walking 1km to GCD for coffee and pastries photo ops every.

She's still back and forth to London to bring back suitcases full of cheap MP tat and single slippers. Not a friend nor family member helping her do the big move. At least she has her "baby on board" badge for all the treks back and forth to Gatwick. She needs this badge to prove she's pregnant, since her gut is smaller than her usual marg-belly.

Still mentioning missing booze at any given opportunity.

Went to Carton House for a spa weekend with never-before-seen actuary friends.

Went for a scan in Holles Street, but only commented on it the next day. No waiting room/scan pics. No sign of Ned at all. Back in London yesterday to record a podcast with Diren. Eagle-eyed Tattlers noticed that the pregnancy announcement post had briefly disappeared from her and Ned's grid, but it seems to be back up this morning.

Feel free to add anything I've missed!
---
ETA: Does anyone know how I add the wiki? Do I've to request it from mods or will it be done automatically?
The pink wiki button should be added automatically. I remember with the last thread it appeared a short while after the new thread was made.

ETA: I've just seen it's there now.

Reactions: 14
MP not giving AF link codes anymore, but since people are asking ( read no one) if you buy through her link MP will know. What a complete dose.
slumming it on the bus now too. What has the world come too? From 1st class to a double decker.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
MP not giving AF link codes anymore, but since people are asking ( read no one) if you buy through her link MP will know. What a complete dose.
slumming it on the bus now too. What has the world come too? From 1st class to a double decker.
Great to hear another of her revenue streams will be drying up.

Reactions: 12
Yeah if only Siobhan could turn that back in on herself. Why does she feel the need to tit on the lives of everyone else and every other fitness trainer? (but then the next week she is doing what she just slagged off)

Reactions: 15
Well there’s a code on the uk site for 45 percent off.. using saint

Reactions: 1
by the way - never heard of your one Hollie but my goodness - a great example as to why you should leave your face alone. The fake tits too - why do people want tits that look fake. Should they not just be bigger but natural looking? Is that a look? Maybe I just don't get it....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
by the way - never heard of your one Hollie but my goodness - a great example as to why you should leave your face alone. The fake tits too - why do people want tits that look fake. Should they not just be bigger but natural looking? Is that a look? Maybe I just don't get it....
She looks like a drag queen 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hollie Campbell is a head case from Newry! Was I a relationship with a convicted rapist & got pregnant! Split up with him & now she’s in the middle of a shared custody battle with him & has moved on to dating a well known drug dealer who has multiple women in the go!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't know who 95% of the people being discussed on Tattle are and I think I'll keep it that way! 🤯

• Haha
Hollie Campbell is a head case from Newry! Was I a relationship with a convicted rapist & got pregnant! Split up with him & now she’s in the middle of a shared custody battle with him & has moved on to dating a well known drug dealer who has multiple women in the go!
Weren’t she and Shiv besties for a while too? Shiv seems to have a long succession of people who she clings to, clearly irritates the f*ck out of, and then rarely associates with again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Weren’t she and Shiv besties for a while too? Shiv seems to have a long succession of people who she clings to, clearly irritates the f*ck out of, and then rarely associates with again.
I had a previous friend like that. Became overbearing, used to call up unnaounced to the house and other places, demand you go places, constant texts and calls like I mean relentless, just a drain of negativity talking about other people.

She's probably just an overbearing loud annoyance.

Reactions: 4
Christ. The archiving of the "we" pregnancy announcement post. It really just shows she actually thought they were in or going to try a real relationship. And now she's finally realised they're not. I bet he leaves her messages on read all the time...

• Haha
Christ. The archiving of the "we" pregnancy announcement post. It really just shows she actually thought they were in or going to try a real relationship. And now she's finally realised they're not. I bet he leaves her messages on read all the time...
Do you think they communicate via Instagram messenger? 😆😆

I wonder at what point did they swap phone numbers - I'm pregnant, it's yours, can I have your phone number?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.