Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

professional_athlete

March 22nd, 2024

“Oh Dublin 💚🇮🇪 It’s been a BLAST. The perfect starting point for this next journey but it’s time to move onto my next chapter 🤓 (and to the sun 😎) I don’t know how I survived the winter of 2023. Thanks to everyone who made my time visiting Ireland so special, sorry I didn’t get to say goodbye it’s been a crazy year 🤪 Now onto Portugal for a pitstop (and drop off some baggage) then back to my second home Bali 🇹🇭❤ #NewAdventure #Virgin #SoloTravel #LightenTheLoad”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 142

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Is it me, or does she become even more of a prick on Paddy’s day?? The footage of her doing the Irish dancing in Bali, thinking she's Jean Butler gave me the ick.

It's more Shiv-er dance than Riverdance.

Poundland Paddy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
MP not giving AF link codes anymore, but since people are asking ( read no one) if you buy through her link MP will know. What a complete dose.
slumming it on the bus now too. What has the world come too? From 1st class to a double decker.
Waaaay too early for a thread title suggestion but:

Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

• Haha
Reactions: 80

econgirl

That podcast :rolleyes:
Diren saying the whole purpose of women is to have children and even if they say they don't they do.
That when SOH said she wasn't sure about having kids, that he knew she really did want them. A man telling all women they won't be happy without children.
The mansplaining on that podcast is off the scale. WTF

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

Nico93

She was acting the tramp and got herself knocked up at a party full of knuckleheads happy to associate themselves with a violent thug. She is an absolute scrote.
😬😬😬

once everyone is consenting and having a good time, they should be free to sleep with whoever they want, and however many people they want. “Acting the tramp” is a harmful trope used to devalue women based on their number of sexual partners. No one should ever be made feel less than because of that number.

there are plenty of other complaints to be made about SOH and influencers in general, but sex shaming isn’t it IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

instaknobs

VIP Member
i still think Ned is given too much credit. I have no sympathy for him. He is as big of a dip shit as she is.

Shives incessant rambling, slurping, no focus drivvle she spouts daily is because she is scrambling. She knows she has has been an absolute show offy cunt to everyone, not built any relationships with friends or family and is now trying to justify it to herself and her 157K bots that it was all CHOICE. Spouting she is glad she did so much in her previous life, (alright Mystic Meg calm down), but she did nothing remotely great. She didn't even do touristy things, no history, no culture, no sight seeing. She literally buys coffee, takeaways, rolls around a carpet and drinks too much where ever she is in the world.

Digital Nomad my ass, Digital Dickhead more like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

BigbadLc

That podcast :rolleyes:
Diren saying the whole purpose of women is to have children and even if they say they don't they do.
That when SOH said she wasn't sure about having kids, that he knew she really did want them. A man telling all women they won't be happy without children.
The mansplaining on that podcast is off the scale. WTF

“What’s the point in life if you’re not breeding” what an absolute inconsiderate asshole!! There’s women out there who simply aren’t able to have children through no fault of their own but would love to and I’m sure they’re finding it very hard and then this cunt comes on saying that. Never ever will I listen or watch anything he is involved in again. And for her to sit there and not even warn him that what he’s saying could be triggering for some women, she should have told him to shut up while he was ahead. Have no respect for her after that! And the cheek of him to say that ALL women want children?🤣 some women just don’t want children for god sake why is that so hard for people to understand!? Grade A+++ dickhead he is an absolute dose of shite to listen to

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Vivian124

VIP Member
Why does she look like she's going to meet Ned's parents in that get up?? It's a far cry from the rotten black leather mini and cut out tops. Mother fuckin earth has arrived.

• Haha
Reactions: 50