Siobhan O’Hagan #46 Ned Philanderers has 'come' and gone, living differently didn't last long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t think I can watch her anymore. How can someone lack so much self awareness and be full of herself it’s so annoying to witness
---
How does she have the nerve to talk about her relationship with food? She edits her photos so she definitely does not have this great attitude towards her body. The way she eats is awful and then does punishment steps to purge herself. She is dangerous.
---
There is seriously something wrong with her. She is either delusional enough to think this is true or she knows that what she says is bullshit but she willfully does it to sell her program. Does the guilt not get to her? Constantly trying to remember her lies, keeping up a facade. It must be exhausting not being yourself ever.
she eats terribly. Doesn’t she have a croissant for breakfast everyday or some type of sugar treat? That’s so unhealthy. Maybe one a week at most

Reactions: 12
I really don’t think I can watch her anymore. How can someone lack so much self awareness and be full of herself it’s so annoying to witness
I 100% agree with you. I'm literally cringing fir her. How can she be so deluded? She is so lacking in self awareness , it's shocking

She does realise she doesn't have to upload her video diarrhoea?

And admitting she is /was a fairweather GAA supporter ( which we all knew) but was happy to take a ticket to the final! Knobend

Dublin womens GAA team are fantastic and so are Ireland women's soccer team. .

It's telling that not once has she mentioned then on her stories when they have been involved in huge games.

Shiv is anti-women in my opinion. I've had this opinion for a long time. She sees women as beneath her. She also wont train men as she sees women as easier to scam and manipulate.

Reactions: 36
I 100% agree with you. I'm literally cringing fir her. How can she be so deluded? She is so lacking in self awareness , it's shocking

She does realise she doesn't have to upload her video diarrhoea?

And admitting she is /was a fairweather GAA supporter ( which we all knew) but was happy to take a ticket to the final! Knobend
Yea but that wasn’t her fault. Remember that kind man from Wexford or where ever pulled her out of 1000’s that were around and told her to take his ticket…. Which by a fluke of luck… in a stadium that can hold 80,000 plus… she got seated next to Sinead & Jack 😂

And will still maintain that it happened like that instead of the truth that Sineads Dad got them tickets 😂 bleeping clown

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Yea but that wasn’t her fault. Remember that kind man from Wexford or where ever pulled her out of 1000’s that were around and told her to take his ticket…. Which by a fluke of luck… in a stadium that can hold 80,000 plus… she got seated next to Sinead & Jack 😂
Kilkenny man. The truth was Sinead's dad got her the ticket. She lied because she knew she was wrong in what she was doing.

The worst thing about that was it was a half capacity (40000) All Ireland final due to Covid restrictions and this dingbat swans in from Bali/Portugal after breaking every protocol in place and takes a ticket from a genuine supporter who probably attended all games earlier in the season.

Being a Tyrone/Mayo final - No Kilkenny club would have got an allocation with the reduced capacity unless maybe she got the ticket of Brian Cody himself!!

I really bleeping ate her when I think of this episode. She's such an absolute bleep of a human.

I hope her kid is a nuisance sleeper and gives her an awful time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Dublin womens GAA team are fantastic and so are Ireland women's soccer team. .

It's telling that not once has she mentioned then on her stories when they have been involved in huge games.

Shiv is anti-women in my opinion. I've had this opinion for a long time. She sees women as beneath her. She also wont train men as she sees women as easier to scam and manipulate.
She sees women as competition / a threat!
She is not woman's woman

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She is not woman's woman
Agree what really distinguishes her from other influencers is she never promotes women unless they are saying something good about her.

She'll never go out of her way to say something good.

She is not a good person and the Shiv I know is most likely charging a good fee to MC that event for Cancer.
---
Also @Shiv you didn't know any of that Dublin team. You tried to be a clinger oner. Taking advantage of and lobbing the gob on a young Paul Mannion like some sort of predator does not count as knowing most of them and going to college with them.

Get in the bin you bleeping hole.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Kilkenny man. The truth was Sinead's dad got her the ticket. She lied because she knew she was wrong in what she was doing.

The worst thing about that was it was a half capacity (40000) All Ireland final due to Covid restrictions and this dingbat swans in from Bali/Portugal after breaking every protocol in place and takes a ticket from a genuine supporter who probably attended all games earlier in the season.

Being a Tyrone/Mayo final - No Kilkenny club would have got an allocation with the reduced capacity unless maybe she got the ticket of Brian Cody himself!!

I really bleeping ate her when I think of this episode. She's such an absolute bleep of a human.

Ah the Kilkenny man. That was it 😂. God she’s a bleeping idiot.

Oh we know she will come on telling everyone how her baby is just built different to other babies that all they do is sleep. When in reality the Baby will be in Neds and she’s nursing a Baby Born.

Reactions: 7
She is not woman's woman
Nail on the absolute head.
Two kinds of women (generally)
1. Those who lift up and support other women because they realise how hard life is and want everyone to succeed, and are happy when other women do well as they take inspiration/motivation from it to do the same
2. Those who compete with other women by tearing others down rather than pushing themselves on/challenging themselves to do better, because it's a lot easier to do it this way

Shiv is option number 2 but pretends to be option number 1 to manipulate other women to join the furnace

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nail on the absolute head.
Two kinds of women (generally)
1. Those who lift up and support other women because they realise how hard life is and want everyone to succeed, and are happy when other women do well as they take inspiration/motivation from it to do the same
2. Those who compete with other women by tearing others down rather than pushing themselves on/challenging themselves to do better, because it's a lot easier to do it this way

Shiv is option number 2 but pretends to be option number 1 to manipulate other women to join the furnace
Aren't the vast majority off female influencers in the number 2 category. All pretending to be besties with everyone

Reactions: 10
Cluxton returned last Sunday and it’s hurling tomorrow, the football finished last Sunday. Number one fan eh
Hate to defend her, but Dublin football are in the league final tomorrow. Sure isn’t she going to the match cause she’s such a big fan. She’s actually a parody “I’m into F1 now” yeah since drive to survive on Netflix, just say that?
Scarlet for her “lads I went to college with” she went to DCU where most GAA players in the country were offered scholarships, she probably saw them in the canteen once.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Just on this - every club still got allocations that year😅 I'm from Limerick and got my ticket for the hurling final that year through a guy from Mayo from his club there

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else find it odd that she has not yet talked about the baby? It’s such an exciting time which changes your life completely. Yet she doesn’t seem to have engaged at all with what is ahead 😧

• Heart
So all I keep seeing lately is ads for dry, the life story of Shivs the alcoholic moving back home to dubs… heading for Dublin next weekend, where should I not go to avoid the stomper from hurting my eyes and ears

Reactions: 3
What an infuriating witch. She never puts the results on her stories.

She basically said about the F1

"I'm better than you because I'm up at 5am watching it live"

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.