Siobhan O’Hagan #46 Ned Philanderers has 'come' and gone, living differently didn't last long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My suggestion.

“Shiv’s back in Dub to join the Mum club. Tesco delivery? She just wants one for free”.

Reactions: 6
Is she for bleeping real?
I bet Lord Lucy is begging for this recipe for her new cook book.
jesus swept

and there is no chance in hell she’s washed the tooth brush. She will just buy another. Pure lazy filth dose.
What happened to "eat like an adult" I don't care, babybels are snacks, if I ate 7 I'd be sick.

Reactions: 18
Normal healthy people wouldn't be able to stomach battered Babybels. It's just shows that her body craves tit processed food.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is she consistently such a bleeping head??!!!

Does she think it is cute pretending she doesn't give a tit about her business??
What's wrong with grafting and actively trying to grow your business?? Does she think she is above this?!
I feel she is pretending she doesn't really needs the sign ups to look cool.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I thought the Babybel thing was an urban myth/joke.

I can't look away from this trainwreck, send help.

• Haha
I'd love you to email them and voice your opinions
I wont as deep down I'm not really dark amd twisty I have nothing but good to say about mayo cancer services. They have helped me so much on my journey . However I just can't bare to attend something she is connected to. W e have made a donation directly

• Heart
He only associates with her because of her follower count. I'm sure she does his head in.

TBF he came across as a massive spanner on her podcast. Thought he was slightly a bit more polished with his ramblings.

Reactions: 15
I wont as deep down I'm not really dark amd twisty I have nothing but good to say about mayo cancer services. They have helped me so much on my journey . However I just can't bare to attend something she is connected to. W e have made a donation directly
Absolutely fair 🥰 hope things are going well for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
TBF if SOH is doing it for free (and I am sure she is) fair play all round 👏 - once it raises money it's a good thing regardless of personalities involved imo

• Haha
Reactions: 1
TBF if SOH is doing it for free (and I am sure she is) fair play all round 👏 - once it raises money it's a good thing regardless of personalities involved imo
Lol Siobhan? Free? 😂😂. Do people not remember when she was asking people to donate to feed Bali and only donated herself when people here pointed out the fact she never donated.

Siobhan doesn't do anything for free regardless of who it’s for.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He only associates with her because of her follower count. I'm sure she does his head in.

TBF he came across as a massive spanner on her podcast. Thought he was slightly a bit more polished with his ramblings.
I couldn’t believe some of the shite he was coming out with! Also, saying what if your purpose unless you have a kid … jaysus 😂

Reactions: 5
Lol Siobhan? Free? 😂😂. Do people not remember when she was asking people to donate to feed Bali and only donated herself when people here pointed out the fact she never donated.

Siobhan doesn't do anything for free regardless of who it’s for.
I would be very surprised if she's doing it for free. Just because it's her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yesterdays second mail 🚨🚨🚨

Subject : What is the point of this email?

Some of you might have been receiving my emails since I started writing them in March 2020.

I would say that those people are the ones that know me the best.

And with that, you either like me or loathe me - but you know me.

Instagram has become a very noisy place, with dramatic transformations and snappy videos distracting from any long-form written captions/content.

It's hard to really get to know somebody from looking at their posts - although I do think that stories are helpful.

I am not flat out posting "dieting hacks" or "ab workouts" even though they would work well for the algorithm.

I show how I live my life according to my goals and values, without telling you that this is the way that you have to live your life.

That way, I will naturally gather people who align with me and my messaging.

I realised that today when reading the questionnaire of a lady who signed up to The Furnace yesterday. She said "I adore seeing the relationship that Siobhán has with food and I would like the same balance in my life." That meant a lot to read that, because she gets why I share my life and choices online. I used to have a very turbulent relationship with food and my body, and I just want everyone to achieve the freedom that I have now.

I loved writing the emails because it let me put more context into some ideas that might be confusing in a short caption online.

It helped people build trust in me and my business.

It's hard to get creative to write something new everyday - especially in the space of health and fitness, where the basics (and biggest game changers) don't change.

Sometimes I share emails from a long time ago, as it might resonate with somebody at a different time. Plus there are new people joining the email list every day.

If you don't want to receive the emails any more, you can hit unsubscribe at the bottom of this email. If you'd like to read some of them, you can stay on the list and only open them when you feel like it - I don't mind at all.

I'll probably keep emailing even if I am sending them only into the abyss, because the challenge of the consistency to be creative is worth it in itself.

If you would like to get started with The Furnace and feel completely in control of your training and nutrition by the end of June, click below to get started.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "Consistency is my middle name" O'Hagan

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Has nobody ever bought Shiv a mug? All her mugs are always boring, plain, devoid of personality. Surely everyone has a collection of mugs they've been bought by this age? And a set of ones they actually like.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.