Siobhan O’Hagan #46 Ned Philanderers has 'come' and gone, living differently didn't last long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2066854

Imagine how chaotic this will be with Siobhan as MC!!! Oh my goodness, I'd nearly go just for the laugh.

Fitness and nutrition coach 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

I wonder if she is getting paid. If she was donating her time I'm sure we would have heard about how wonderful she is. Time will tell....
Nutrition coach 🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah she at another insta hun event - Niamh Cullen and Rachel Gorry in her story - good lord how the mighty have fallen !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The bleeping shoes too

also still can’t close a draw/cupboard/ pick up tit.
duck they are hideous! I thought that dress couldn't look any worse.
---
I only started following Shiv in early 2020 and I kinda assumed from the way she talks that she packed a bag in 2017 and left home to travel the world. I did a little stalk on her page and I am shocked to discover that she basically took a few holidays where she drank and trained and duck all else.

Would you like me to show you what I put together?
---
shop.png

I'll show you one thing I did find - Look at this - a Tesco shop from 2017.
---
shop1.png

And another from 2018 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Poor Shiv relegated to the back of the instahuns. She wasn't quick enough to stomp into the front and centre.
---
duck they are hideous! I thought that dress couldn't look any worse.
---
I only started following Shiv in early 2020 and I kinda assumed from the way she talks that she packed a bag in 2017 and left home to travel the world. I did a little stalk on her page and I am shocked to discover that she basically took a few holidays where she drank and trained and duck all else.

Would you like me to show you what I put together?
---
View attachment 2067496

I'll show you one thing I did find - Look at this - a Tesco shop from 2017.
---
View attachment 2067500
And another from 2018 😜
She seemed a lot more put together back then. And it's seemed like somewhere between those times and present day 2023 she received a brain injury of some sort (I'm not joking). She either had a fall or all the drugs and alcohol have torpedoed her brain function.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Poor Shiv relegated to the back of the instahuns. She wasn't quick enough to stomp into the front and centre.
---

She seemed a lot more put together back then. And it's seemed like somewhere between those times and present day 2023 she received a brain injury of some sort (I'm not joking). She either had a fall or all the drugs and alcohol have torpedoed her brain function.
She's probably hiding so that awful dress is hidden from the photo. Imagine wearing it to an event like that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
And exactly how many agencies do we need?@
23theagency
Matchdicks
Rob kenny
Hannah saunders

All bluffers... blowing smoke up each others assess.
How in all seriousness can they be "obssesed" with one product one week & a different one the following week!

All of them are up for grabs to the highest bidder! Not an ounce of integrity!
Shivvers wasn't long jumping of the gravy train!

Reactions: 17
Running into Hegs, Becca, James Smith et Al was probably the downfall of the put together Siobhan O'Hagan.

JS preached about his epiphany moment so many times while on drugs and I'm sure this lot went overboard with that!

Last edited:
Running into Hegs, Becca, James Smith et Al was probably the downfall of the put together Siobhan O'Hagan.
That is the conclusion I came to too! I think a year after the fitness comp was her heyday - she was riding high. It was after she met Sonny that it went downhill (in my opinion!) I can show you if you like.

Reactions: 11
That is the conclusion I came to too! I think a year after the fitness comp was her heyday - she was riding high. It was after she met Sonny that it went downhill (in my opinion!) I can show you if you like.
Oh just wait until Darragh gets a new missus and family if that's her reaction.

It will be carnage altogether!

Reactions: 9
Shiv standing up with the mic awkward stand to begin cough cough hi welcome emm ya slurp slurp introduces people nervous laugh emmmmm ummmm ehhh slurp says minimal and that's that.

And she can't even have a drink for Dutch courage 😂😂😂

The dress is Savida from Dunnes Stores … so another blatant beg for engagement and sponsorship 🙄

New E-Mail alert 🚨🚨🚨

Subject : Crypto Assets and Keto Diets 📉📈

It was hard travelling SE Asia and not getting swept into buying crypto assets like Bitcoin.

Nearly everyday I would meet people who seemed to be living the dream and doing no work. If we ever got onto the topic of money or work, I’d often be told they “do crypto”.

Of course - I was intrigued.

It’s like when you see somebody who has lost loads of weight and they tell you that they “went Keto”.

I decided I wasn’t going to make any moves in the crypto world until I understood it completely.

I read books, podcasts and talked to a lot of “experts”. I still didn’t really understand, but my conclusion (which is by no means correct) was that the majority of people were capitalising on demand of these assets, rather than the actual value of the asset.

I thought of it like collectors items - no real value on this card with a footballers face - but it will cost a lot to buy and there could be profit if sold.

I decided that there was money to be made, especially from the early adopters, as long as there was demand from the masses.

But, in my opinion, I was too late so I held off.

Sorry - I’m waffling, but to bring this back to the example of losing weight by going Keto:

It’s complicated and probably only going to get you short-term results.

Unless you think you can give up carbs forever, and manipulate your fat to protein ratio to remain in ketosis.

Now, I’m no expert in finance (I don’t really think my financial maths degree counts after 12 years!), but after reading some books like the Intelligent Investor, Money and even Guide To Investing, I decided to put my money in Index Funds and property.

Slow and boring investments.

Like the most successful diets.

No dramatic short term results that are unattainable.

No fancy secrets that will be taught to you by dodgy “FX traders” on instagram.

Index funds are tied to the economy, which means they will rise and fall in value (like the variable results of long term fat loss), but as a whole, have gained in value over the last 100-200 years (fat loss won’t take that long though!).

That is not to say that there are not people who have realised a lot of profit from trading crypto assets but they are probably either very educated in them or got very lucky on the timing.

For stress-free and long-term profits, and stress-free long-term dieting - I prefer index funds and a slight calorie deficit.

If you want my help with implementing the long-term fat loss (I promise there will be no financial advice!), you can join The Furnace for €99 per month for 3 months, OR a discounted rate of €259 if you pay up front!

Click below to get started.

Thanks for reading

Siobhan “should have gotten in early” O’Hagan

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think that email has been rehashed from before.

I've a better sign off;

Siobhan " Ned should have taken it out early" O'Hagan

• Haha
Reactions: 49
50 pages already. Pregnancy season is a belter.

How did she pick that dress out for an evening function, in Spring not even Summer.
She’s gone from hooker to grandma in 4 months.
That email is a Load of BS, as usual. Didn’t invest until she understood it. She still doesn’t understand anything, not just money and finances.
Some people shouldn’t be allowed the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Christ ..there was talk of a gang of my friends getting a table at that event in Ashford as its for mayo cancer services. Unanimously last night we agreed not to go now due to her being MC !!! 🤢

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.