Siobhan O’Hagan #45 from Bali to the box room, live by the swords, die by the Swords

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be using Direns birthday celebrations as her going away (that's if she's invites!)
Definitely she'll say Diren timed his birthday party with her going away or some nonsense when the OPPOSITE is very much the reality.

It's going to be pure cringe. She is absolutely starstruck by him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s so Irish she needed to be in London for the bank holiday instead of being home celebrating with her family. Next few weeks will tell an interesting story

Reactions: 13
With the amount of throwbacks she has been posting of Diren he will need to watch his back this weekend.

She will probably pounce on him having been emboldened by comments from her with some people saying he fancies her.

I most definitely do not see it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Definitely she'll say Diren timed his birthday party with her going away or some nonsense when the OPPOSITE is very much the reality.

It's going to be pure cringe. She is absolutely starstruck by him.
Might be interesting to see Shiv at a social occasion sober. She is usually sloshed, filming everyone around her and shouting some shite across the table thinking she is the life and soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Eh what was with the video about ovulating and getting a regular period….was this her admitting that she wasn’t on the pill/coil because she was worried about her bone density. She really is a muppet putting stuff like that up as the result is now she is pregnant after a ONS

Reactions: 14
She’s going to end up on benefits in a corpo flat. No career , no wealthy fella. Major comedown on the way.
Also why did it say Ned was her partner online ??? He must be mortified

Reactions: 16
She’s going to end up on benefits in a corpo flat. No career , no wealthy fella. Major comedown on the way.
Do we know if benefits are still through the bank or do you have to go to the post office for the Mickey Money? 😂 nothing will give me greater joy then seeing that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hugely plausible. Let's be honest, we have very generous social systems when it comes to lazy people. There are many able bodied folk who have played the system and come out of it doing well.

Lucky for Shiv!!!

Reactions: 12
Where's her bump this morning? So far it looks just like her over eating and come morning she has a OH tit !

Reactions: 9
No corpo flat for her - I’d say she’s never lowered herself to knowing anyone who could help with that 🤣

Reactions: 2
Also the government basically stopped building social housing and the waiting lists are insane so she hasn't a hope of getting a corpo flat in Dublin. That would be a good scenario for her if she got one 😹😹.

Reactions: 2
Seeing Shivs behavior over the years, her behaviour was that of a scrote who likes to portray she is wealthy.

The image of her in her pyjamas standing outside the post office waiting on her dole always came into my head. It's very plausible that will be the case eventually except it will be dole and child benefit.
---
Is she finally admitting she lives with Laura, after all this time?! 😂
I'm really wondering now - is that Laura's place??? And Shiv was renting a room from her!?

Reactions: 20
How long before she turns twisty and nasty towards Ned and tells the world how much she hates men ?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Seeing Shivs behavior over the years, her behaviour was that of a scrote who likes to portray she is wealthy.

The image of her in her pyjamas standing outside the post office waiting on her dole always came into my head. It's very plausible that will be the case eventually except it will be dole and child benefit.
---

I'm really wondering now - is that Laura's place??? And Shiv was renting a room from her!?
Good point. Probably took a long term lease with Laura and not a landlord. Which actually sounds more likely.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.