Siobhan O’Hagan #45 from Bali to the box room, live by the swords, die by the Swords

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has also deleted the post about the couch and needing some time with Laura as the last month has been hard…

I really feel quite sorry for her situation, I moved to London and found my first year very hard, and it’s like she’s not given it enough time, if her house mate is a pilot she’s probably been quite lonely in the time she’s been there. Seems to me like she’s panicked and then just got pregnant to the first guy that can take her home to Dublin.

Its not like Diren/Fliss etc will bother going to visit her in Dublin. She can no longer travel freely and unlikely to be able to afford family holidays for everyone much longer.

I wonder if Diren has talked some sense into her about the pregnancy post or if Ned has asked her to remove it. Either way, it should be a happy and exciting time for her and just seems quite sad she’s having to delete things.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pure speculation but I think Neds not giving her the time of day (maybe didn't go for hospital appt) and she had a heart to heart with Diren of which the result was to remove the post.

She has to take some blame for the situation she finds herself in.

Eagle eyed of you all to spot that! I was more gobsmacked that ‘someone’ said in the furnace question box that they’d like to learn more about nutrition… from Shiv of all people! Talk to a nutritionist then, not a jumped up PT

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Weird to delete the whole post, surely you'd want that as a reminder to look back on seeing it as it was the announcement. Why didn't see just untag him?

Reactions: 15
To me in confirms he has and for good reasons having had time on it, decided to challenge paternity as he is entitled to do and rightfully wants his privacy respected.

It was such a ridiculous way to announce it. Even more ridiculous in hindsight!!!

Reactions: 41
Weird to delete the whole post, surely you'd want that as a reminder to look back on seeing it as it was the announcement. Why didn't see just untag him?
Exactly. Attention seeking so people will listen to the next episode of the podcast I'd say. No doubt there is trouble brewing but no need to delete the whole post 😂

Reactions: 10
See she has the shoes on the couch again - have you ever looked at a city street!!??

Every bit of liquid and substance imaginable. My shoes would never come inside the hallway!

• Sick
That is tragic. Either Darragh has gone MIA and is giving Shiv and her maternity appointments a swerve and she's rage deleted that post, or he's questioning paternity, or he had a word and told her in no uncertain terms that he's got no notion of supporting her or playing along with the insta-gloating she's been doing.

Hard to feel sorry for her when her whole life is just a playbook in winging it, making impulsive decisions for the gram, and taking no personal accountability for her actions. What's the saying about lying down with dogs and getting up with fleas.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't have one iota of sympathy for her. Something like this or worse was coming. This may actually be the wake up incident that saves her and gives her that purpose and stability in her live that she so badly needed.

Her behaviour the last few years has been nothing short of wreckless culminating in where she is today.

The way her lifestyle was she would have been lucky to make 50. It was drink and punishment training. Rinse wash repeat.

• Heart
To me in confirms he has and for good reasons having had time on it, decided to challenge paternity as he is entitled to do and rightfully wants his privacy respected.

It was such a ridiculous way to announce it. Even more ridiculous in hindsight!!!
Potentially but surely she asked him before tagging him? He liked it and thanked people for congratulating them etc. Also if he wants privacy then why open your page up for new followers whenever she’s in Dublin and post thirst traps 🤢 ready for more Shivalikes ready to slide into his DMs.

Although maybe that’s the problem, reality is setting in for him too, he’s potentially losing clients/potential additional baby mama interests, because he’s got a baby on the way?

Seems more like he doesn’t want anyone to know he’s got a baby on the way with her than respect for his privacy.

He also knew what he was getting into when he slept with an “influencer” without a condom. ONS or not I wouldn’t date/ sleep with/ get involved with anyone with a huge instahun following for the very reason that my private life is unlikely to be kept private.

Reactions: 9
I can’t help but think that it’s hurting his chances with other women if they immediately see he’s got a little one on the way - wonder how he explains that one. But then again they may never get serious enough to care if he’s got a baby coming

Reactions: 13
He also knew what he was getting into when he slept with an “influencer” without a condom. ONS or not I wouldn’t date/ sleep with/ get involved with anyone with a huge instahun following for the very reason that my private life is unlikely to be kept private.
They met in a bar, got pissed, and shagged. There wasn't much time to think about anything. The other two may also have been instahuns - UAE is crawling with them.

Yeah I'd say he wants to distance himself from her online. He'd be a real tit to not take responsibility in life but he has the right to his privacy and to not be associated with her on online - especially as he is being called either her partner or ONS - neither is a good look. She's probably shown him who she is at this stage.
---
See she has the shoes on the couch again - have you ever looked at a city street!!??

Every bit of liquid and substance imaginable. My shoes would never come inside the hallway!
Excuse me - we all have different attitudes to risk.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Let’s not forget what the post was, her soft launch of her podcast/attention seeking. Ratings are down and the buzz has worn off. The fella she drunkenly sought out surprisingly doesn’t have any interest in a dirty selfish narcissistic bleep. Reality might actually start to settle in once she’s left London for the last time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'd say once she set foot inside that beautiful Clapham apartment after spending a few nights in Pearse Street reality hit her in the face. She's hangout out with Diren today too which is her dream but rarely happens. All the things he could have had if she wasn't who she is!

Wait, how does tagging work on Instagram? If she removes a pic is it automatically deleted from the tagged persons grid?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.