Siobhan O’Hagan #45 from Bali to the box room, live by the swords, die by the Swords

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Wha wha wha why aren't any real friends giving me attention!?"

Maybe if you didn't go out of you're way your entire life to tit on them and their lifestyle choices you'd have a few real friends and not the false self absorbed narcissists you aspired to be friends with.

Most people are working to pay bills and fund the life you now want you ditzy witch. Get off your hole and start contributing to society and the services that are now good enough for you to use. Or here's another idea - actually provide a service to your clients that paid you for it!!
A life lesson for Shiv…..

Be kind to people on the way up, chances are you’ll meet them on the way down.

Too late for her looking for hugs now! Not a proper friend in sight, no partner, parents nowhere to be seen and her sis in Portugal. Oh how the mighty has fallen.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder does he accept that the baby is his. He must do to allow his name to be included in the pregnancy announcement.

It got me thinking when I saw that Ronan Keating's son Jack has a baby. There was no mention until after the baby was born (and must have been conceived around the time when went into Love Island) and now both his parents are doting over the baby. Perhaps there was no public acknowledgement until the baby was born and a paternity test was done. Apparently, the Mother of the baby was very public during the pregnancy just no mention of him.

Could Ned be the same?

Reactions: 9
Honestly think he was blindsided by the pregnancy announcement method!!!

There was friends commenting on the post saying "you kept that quiet".

It was a VERY public announcement. And the more he reflects back on it, the more he'll by like what the duck was that!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Honestly think he was blindsided by the pregnancy announcement method!!!

There was friends commenting on the post saying "you kept that quiet".

It was a VERY public announcement. And the more he reflects back on it, the more he'll by like what the duck was that!!
I think you are right. He was named in several articles online as being her partner. It is a very personal thing and there was no need to announce it so early either. Usually, at 12 weeks you'd tell close friends and family - you might have told some very close friends earlier but some of the wider circle at this point. Most of my friends have never mentioned their pregnancy or baby on social media. If you didn't meet them in person you would never know they had children. She could have carried on for a few months without saying anything - it is not like she has an exciting life that pregnancy is stopping. Leanne Moore was at least 4 or 5 months when she announced. It was already obvious.

If anything was to happen to that pregnancy now (and I wouldn't wish that on her) she will have brought huge public attention to him for nothing. The world will know his business from now on and will see his child plastered across social media and used for content. I'd say she will witch about him on her stories if he does anything wrong.

Screenshot (47).png

Looking at that photo would you automatically think it was a bump? She's about 18 weeks and she has had a bigger gut than that several times, even in her MP photshsoot 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She really has no notion of the magnitude of this. What if she has a special needs child? What if she has a very sick and restless baby that doesn't sleep through the night for the first 36 months of his/her life? What if she has a traumatic birth? What if she gets PND?

She has fcuk all support system including her livelihood and her living situation. Dublin is EXPENSIVE and you need a car especially once you have a baby to get from A to B. She struggles as it is to spend ANY time on her business, what's going to happen when she's up sh1t creek with a crying colic-y baby attached to her 20 hours a day? What's her plan them? A few hashtag ad hashtag spons and supplement with government handouts?

She's the worst case of "winging it through life with exactly no plan and call it "VaLuEs"" I've ever seen. She has no plan. She never had a plan. She left the CoRpOrAtE wOrLd because she couldn't hack it and thought she'd ride the instahun wave for a few years, now it's come back to bite her and her complete wrecklessness and tactlessness is showing. She's a disorganised, disorientated mess who can't see beyond her own nose and that baby is going to suffer for it.

Reactions: 25
I think you are right. He was named in several articles online as being her partner. It is a very personal thing and there was no need to announce it so early either. Usually, at 12 weeks you'd tell close friends and family - you might have told some very close friends earlier but some of the wider circle at this point. Most of my friends have never mentioned their pregnancy or baby on social media. If you didn't meet them in person you would never know they had children. She could have carried on for a few months without saying anything - it is not like she has an exciting life that pregnancy is stopping. Leanne Moore was at least 4 or 5 months when she announced. It was already obvious.

If anything was to happen to that pregnancy now (and I wouldn't wish that on her) she will have brought huge public attention to him for nothing. The world will know his business from now on and will see his child plastered across social media and used for content. I'd say she will witch about him on her stories if he does anything wrong.

View attachment 2027336

Looking at that photo would you automatically think it was a bump? She's about 18 weeks and she has had a bigger gut than that several times, even in her MP photshsoot 🤣
This is something that I was surprised about. Heaven forbid anything were to happen but why announce it so early? She doesn’t look pregnant and could easily have kept it hidden

Reactions: 14
She announced the pregnancy for maximum attention.
Maybe Ned didn’t want to be there for his first born as baby Shiv isn’t his first born (I’ve no tea… just musing!)

The only certainty here is that the whole thing is a tit show. She could almost buy a house (outside Dublin) for what she will waste away in rent. I still feel a move to Portugal to f*ck up raisins happy family is on the cards.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is it odd that the hospital visit didn't get a mention at the time? No pics from outside, what she was reading/listening to while waiting, some snarky comment about something. Very odd for her to be so quiet. Just a little mention in the morning thoughts.

Ned must have been with her and asked her not to. Oh! Are partners allowed to go to hospital visits now? Wasn't sure if that was ever lifted after covid. If they are, he should go with her.
She can't say what hospital she's going to, the Portuguese men with their leering eyes would be on a plane first thing if she did!
For now she's trying to stomp safely.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't help but laugh every time I watch Sinead's passport video on the wiki! It's the expression on her face when she says that Siobhan took it to London - so suspicious. Then the camera pans to Jack who looks away to hide the smirk on his face.

It is too funny 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Questions that she would never ask anyone!
unsolicited
---
She can't say what hospital she's going to, the Portuguese men with their leering eyes would be on a plane first thing if she did!
For now she's trying to stomp safely.
remember a few years ago pre covid she wouldnt post where she was or had stayed until she had left because people flocked to see her, apparently,

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks absolutely no different now to what she did at the MP photo shoot.
I expect people to come at me but, I’m starting to question if she actually IS pregnant - this one is such a dose, I wouldn’t put anything past her, no matter how shady it is!

Reactions: 12

View attachment 2027336

dont be hatin on MP, its the lighting remember ;)
---
Oh. duck off.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I expect people to come at me but, I’m starting to question if she actually IS pregnant - this one is such a dose, I wouldn’t put anything past her, no matter how shady it is!
That did cross my mind a few times - not that she was never pregnant but that she is not still pregnant. Especially after all the pregnancy content and bump cradling stopped! But no.... even for her that is a step too far.

She is so used to photoshopping her body that she would have added a huge bump by now if she was pretending.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I'd say the initial buzz from all the attention for being pregnant has been replaced by the harsh reality which she is facing.
In all honesty I don't think anyone who genuinely wanted a baby would choose to get pregnant from a ONS.
I'd suggest if a woman wanted a baby & didn't have a partner, she would put a lot more thought in to the conception part ( like Laura Cunningham)

All the flashbacks, every day, are telling.

As for the post of her mam....it just must be a frosty relationship. She refers to her as Helen ffs.
There is no legitimate reason I can think of why she does not move closer to Swords. She could easily get a taxi in to hospital, or her parents drop her in.

It's all very odd. And the bigger she gets, the less mobile, less active, more time to think etc, the worse it will get.

God I feel a smidgen for her...but she has been such a weapon before.

Still in a state of shock that she's pregnant.

She's going to either (as a previous poster said) head over to Portugal and completely duck over her sister who has her own little family to focus on, or move in with her granny.

I feel really bad for her sister - I know coinciding pregnancies can happen in families, but Jesus...this one landing in with not a notion in her brain of how to look herself, nevermind a child, and definitely expecting her parents to help in a big way. I'd guess her parents plan was probably to go over and back to the sister when her baby came, and now this parasite stomps in and will 100% expect her parents to be waiting on her hand and foot.

Reactions: 20
Your not the only one questioning it I tell you! Could have been a lie that spiralled when he wasn't falling for the thirst trap.

Reactions: 5
She’s definitely not going private. If she was we’d have had the obligatory shot of the magazine table in the private consulting suites. Also the reference to waiting to find the heartbeat sound to me like a doppler. When you go private you get a scan every time so there’s no waiting to hear a heartbeat, you can just see the baby on screen. The doppler would be used by midwives or a GP under combined care.
I dunno why you’d drop cash on business class flights but not spend that kind of money on going private. I’m not for a second saying that there’s anything wrong with going public, our healthcare professionals are amazing and the same no matter what route you go. However if you have extra cash it’s a no brainer to me which of those I’d spend it on.

Reactions: 14
She’s definitely not going private. If she was we’d have had the obligatory shot of the magazine table in the private consulting suites. Also the reference to waiting to find the heartbeat sound to me like a doppler. When you go private you get a scan every time so there’s no waiting to hear a heartbeat, you can just see the baby on screen. The doppler would be used by midwives or a GP under combined care.
I dunno why you’d drop cash on business class flights but not spend that kind of money on going private. I’m not for a second saying that there’s anything wrong with going public, our healthcare professionals are amazing and the same no matter what route you go. However if you have extra cash it’s a no brainer to me which of those I’d spend it on.
Chicken roll and 4 coffees vs a private scan. its all balance don't you know?. She would have asked her one brain cell which would make her happier and then gone with that. Obvs food and coffee over a scan. complete melt

I agree - at a time like that you need the best care possible. How much would it cost to go private? She wouldn't have VHI with being out of the country for so long I guess.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.